Jump to content
XtremeIdiots

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

I was meant to post about this some time ago but had completely forgotten as I have been dealing with a lot of person issues which have been out of my control.

@loaderXI and I have been thinking of throwing something together for CTF one day or weekend soon. We'd just like to gauge the interest first and see where we go from there. I will keep this open for a week so next saturday I'll make sure I can get it locked and we know what it is we need to do about the server -  if we're gonna have a CTF event for not. I'll be releasing more details as they come. You never know, we can have a small clan tourney maybe, just seeing on how much interest we get!

Enjoy your weekend,

Pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets do it! I started this clan with COD2 CTF! For some reason, everyone went to DM and CTF server has been gone since. Favorite game play is CTF! There's actually a goal and people must play as a team!

 

Edited by LtLaszlo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i miss our OLD ctf server...not the dm turned ctf with the napalm and the sprint all fucked up....the old school ctf server that was basic but fast had  red dot tripwire auto m1 and jus the basic guns 1 german 1 american..etc and thats it..that mod and server was our greatest server ever in my book...noone plays ctf i check all the time..but that outlaws clan be having full server..but there server fuckin sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, bds1961 said:

Painkiller will provide the winning team with a huge batch of McNuggets.  His favorite 

looking forward to this 

They're my nuggets, asshole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2018 at 8:24 PM, Crack said:

i miss our OLD ctf server...not the dm turned ctf with the napalm and the sprint all fucked up....the old school ctf server that was basic but fast had  red dot tripwire auto m1 and jus the basic guns 1 german 1 american..etc and thats it..that mod and server was our greatest server ever in my book...noone plays ctf i check all the time..but that outlaws clan be having full server..but there server fuckin sucks

Yeah I miss that server too. Great times and some great games on that server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

Yeah I miss that server too. Great times and some great games on that server

If there is anything you can remember from that server that you want me to implement on the CTF event, let me know and I will do my best to replicate it with the current mod we run. So, what weapons were on it and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

15 hours ago, PainKiller said:

If there is anything you can remember from that server that you want me to implement on the CTF event, let me know and I will do my best to replicate it with the current mod we run. So, what weapons were on it and all that.

The weapons are fine, its was just a stripped down version on the current mod, no airstrikes, just trip wires and limit of only 2 per team I believe and the red aim dot was active also. Not saying we should do it that way but that's the way the old school server was setup. 

If you need anything help with this let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

 

The weapons are fine, its was just a stripped down version on the current mod, no airstrikes, just trip wires and limit of only 2 per team I believe and the red aim dot was active also. Not saying we should do it that way but that's the way the old school server was setup. 

If you need anything help with this let me know

I'll see what I can do about it, would be nice to get rid of all the ordnance for a bit :lol: We'll  give it a go and see how things pan out. Won't take me long to do.
Should be fine getting this done for sure, just need to chat with @loaderXI about getting it done soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

I'll see what I can do about it, would be nice to get rid of all the ordnance for a bit :lol: We'll  give it a go and see how things pan out. Won't take me long to do.
Should be fine getting this done for sure, just need to chat with @loaderXI about getting it done soon.

Sounds good, just try it out for the CTF event and see how it goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say 1 trip a team. I believe this is how our old server was set and a few tourneys were played. (Don't cringe Loader) At least a 3 second re-spawn time. The immediate re-spawn really hurt the flow of the game play the last time we played ctf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hoth said:

I would say 1 trip a team. I believe this is how our old server was set and a few tourneys were played. (Don't cringe Loader) At least a 3 second re-spawn time. The immediate re-spawn really hurt the flow of the game play the last time we played ctf.

Thanks Hoth, I'll set a 3 second spawn, not a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...