FunkyJosh>XI<

Anyone for a few games of paintball?

It’s a shame to see we run a good few mods for COD4 but they are not really played on, personally I like the paintball I think it is quite a entertaining mod. So is anyone up for get together and have a mess around on the paintball server? Even tonight if we can! 

11 minutes ago, Streetcleaner said:

I just play real paintball...not a fan of the mod,besides my gun shoots straighter and farther than what's represented in the mod....so the realism is gone,I must be spoiled....lol

I am going to see if there’s anything I can do to try improve it and get more people in... bare with me on that, besides I’ve never actually played paintball in reality but I have done airsoft it’s pretty cool 😄

On 4/25/2021 at 1:23 AM, FunkyJosh&gt;XI&lt; said:

It’s a shame to see we run a good few mods for COD4 but they are not really played on, personally I like the paintball I think it is quite a entertaining mod. So is anyone up for get together and have a mess around on the paintball server? Even tonight if we can! 

message me on the website if you get a date and time. I don't check here much. It was one of my favorite mods to play.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:04 AM, FunkyJosh&gt;XI&lt; said:

I am going to see if there’s anything I can do to try improve it and get more people in... bare with me on that, besides I’ve never actually played paintball in reality but I have done airsoft it’s pretty cool 😄

I was just messing with you :lol:...no need to revamp the mod.It is, what it is,besides,I have real paintball.

:guitar:

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Streetcleaner said:

I was just messing with you :lol:...no need to revamp the mod.It is, what it is,besides,I have real paintball.

:guitar:

I want to make it quicker like the DM I think it will be awesome 😎 @LOCO can we 🥺

Edited by FunkyJosh>XI<