Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

ZOMG Jumby must HAX

• Member ID:  2739
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  90
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1993

Happy Thanksgiving:

Ray and Jcsnipes have been constantly blabbering that I have been 'hacking,' by using aimbots, wallhacks and other 'magical' stuff.  The aimbot claim is humorist since it is obvious if someone aimbots.  The wallhack claim can be explained fairly easily.  Using top quality headphones you can hear slight movements and sounds to know exactly what heading an enemy is located at.  Also when you first spawn you can see everyone but they can't see you for five seconds.  Then you know where they are and I proceed to kill them.  If you see someone run into a bush line or behind some trees, I can easily keep my cursor where they would be and 'prefire'.  To conclude please keep the hacking accusations to the forum and keep the immature side comments to yourselfs.

P.S.  I ran a COD rifle server for a little over four years.  I fought the endless battle of looking for and catching hackers.  The only proof for a wallhacker is a PBSS and for aimbotting its fairly obvious.  I needed an overwhelming amount of evidence to make the correct decision, one cheap or luck shot doesn't cut it.

Thanks for reading,

Jumby

• Member ID:  2678
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  565
  • Birthday:  08/29/1986

Well you may not be wall hacking or aimboting but in the past you have showed him some secret spots that you used to glitch in wich is still against the rules. And they are not the only 2 people that think your hacking (glitching) and when people do that in the servers it makes others not want to play when one's score is 23 compared to 7 is the top score on the other team. Sometimes it seems like you cannot be found or shot.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

JoeMamasButt i can't read your reply at all, why did you do it in chalk Blue?

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Sonovabich
JoeMamasButt i can't read your reply at all, why did you do it in chalk Blue?

I can SOB just use the CRYSIS screen.I see any and all of the colours.

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

It has nothing to do with hacking..You have been told many times by members and ADM's..NOT to glitch..but u seem to dont give a shit..If your head set is so GOOD..why u ignore me when I have repetitive said to you NO  glitching..dont tell me you dont play with sound..as I have send u messages throw the console..

Mow man up and admit it..GLITCHING is not allowed..PERIOD..

• Member ID:  2678
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  92
  • Achievement Points:  565
  • Birthday:  08/29/1986

Thank you chili :)

• Member ID:  1121
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  106
  • Achievement Points:  752
  • Birthday:  02/17/1968

oops busted,nice one chile.

• Member ID:  58
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2552
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  16507
  • Birthday:  08/27/1975

Jumby - ZOMG Jumby must HAX

Happy Thanksgiving:

Ray and Jcsnipes have been constantly blabbering that I have been 'hacking,' by using aimbots, wallhacks and other 'magical' stuff.  The aimbot claim is humorist since it is obvious if someone aimbots.  The wallhack claim can be explained fairly easily.  Using top quality headphones you can hear slight movements and sounds to know exactly what heading an enemy is located at.  Also when you first spawn you can see everyone but they can't see you for five seconds.  Then you know where they are and I proceed to kill them.  If you see someone run into a bush line or behind some trees, I can easily keep my cursor where they would be and 'prefire'.  To conclude please keep the hacking accusations to the forum and keep the immature side comments to yourselfs.

P.S.  I ran a COD rifle server for a little over four years.  I fought the endless battle of looking for and catching hackers.  The only proof for a wallhacker is a PBSS and for aimbotting its fairly obvious.  I needed an overwhelming amount of evidence to make the correct decision, one cheap or luck shot doesn't cut it.

Thanks for reading,

Jumby

Jumby,

I agree with Chilie on this as you are deff attempting a glitch in the video he has of you.  Consider this your final warning glitching in our servers.  If caught again glitching a map on our servers I will agree with a permanent ban from our servers.  The reason is "Common Sense".  We don't tolerate it here or any of our servers.  Below is a definition of Glitching for you to read in the mean time.

Thank You,

RJ

Glitching

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Glitching is an activity in which a person finds and exploits flaws or glitches in video games to achieve something that was not intended by the game designers. Gamers who engage in this practice are known as glitchers. Glitches can help or disable the player.

"Glitching" is also used to describe the state of a video game undergoing a glitch. The frequency in which a game undergoes glitching is often used by reviewers when examining the overall gameplay,[1] or specific game aspects such as graphics.[2] Some games such as Metroid have lower review scores today because in retrospect, the game may be very prone to glitches and be below what would be acceptable today.

Video game glitches that go to "out of bounds" areas are mostly performed by either moving through walls or corners or jumping to places in the map that do not have invisible walls. For example, in Tony Hawk's Underground 2, in the Los Angeles level there is a glitch that can allow players to leave the proper play area and enter the background.[clarification needed]

In "out of bounds" areas, many maps have hollow objects that the player can move through freely. These objects usually are in the distance and are for decoration. The floor or terrain can also be hollow. The floor can appear the same as a normal floor but moving over it will cause the player to fall as if it does not exist. Depending on the game, after falling a certain distance the player will freeze, die, respawn on the map again or just keep falling. A good example is in the Nintendo 64 game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time there is a section of "wall" at the entrance to the water temple that will allow players to fall through the ground. Eventually players respawn rather than the game crashing.

Many other glitches may also include background music being played at the time it was not intended to play, such as the Western Super Mario Bros. 2 (based upon the Japanese-only game Doki Doki Panic) has a major glitch where the Subspace music (the Overworld background music from original Super Mario Bros.) can be played outside of Subspace after the player becomes invincible and enters Subspace and leaves before invincibility drains away (this glitch was fixed up for Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario Advance so that Subspace music can only be played in Subspace). One of the best known examples for glitching in an online game is on Grand Theft Auto: IV where people can glitch into rooms there not supposed too or get under the map. (example by glitching a helicopter to spawn under the map and fly into beta rooms).

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4491
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31928
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

GOOD VIDEO CHILLE AND GOOD CALL RJ...........

Awards

• Member ID:  2958
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  463
  • Birthday:  11/06/1993

UnChileno

It has nothing to do with hacking..You have been told many times by members and ADM's..NOT to glitch..but u seem to dont give a shit..If your head set is so GOOD..why u ignore me when I have repetitive said to you NO  glitching..dont tell me you dont play with sound..as I have send u messages throw the console..

Rayray064

Thats what we have been telling him daily, but every time he joins the server at least once a day he is glitching or some form of.... Watever u wana call it... but yea, thats all i really gotta say on that subject

I mute loud players when I play thats why chile.  Some players are loud and some are quiet so I accommodate to the quiet players. 

This thread was for people calling me a hacker for aimbots and wallhacks.  The glitching is a different subject but I can talk about it.  I just look for jumps to roofs or high places to snipe.  Sometimes I will stumble on a glitch but I don't exploit it and if I'm in a spot that nobody can see me but I can see them then I would be glitching.  When was this video taken? Recently or awhile because that might explain it.

I was jumping in that video..... since there was one guy left....I was bored

You can't go anywhere from that jump that was me trying to get on the roof but you obviously can't....

I thought you had a video of me out of the map or under the map or something........

That is the least glitching video ever....

Well banned now for no more reason than posting on this forum great.

• Member ID:  934
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  832
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5656
  • Birthday:  08/16/1960

Doesn't really matter when it was taken. A glitch then is a glitch now.

• Member ID:  1920
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Achievement Points:  716

I dont know whether he hacks or not, but my opinion is he doesnt only because he is good on some maps and others he doesnt do as well. Everyone has good days and bad days, and we all have maps that we do good on and maps we flat out suck at. Not to mention  most of how well you do has to do with who else is on your team, if you have a good team that communicates and is competant and you dont have to constantly stop and thaw people out thus getting low kill numbers. Your ping, and the quality of your pc versus others. a persons play style ie camping, run and gun, noob toobing there are so many different factors . I,m been drinking and just rambling, but oh well, i lost my train of thought, afk grabbing another few shots of Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack :PAs far as aimbots, if he was using aimbots, he wouldnt die as much as he does :P some folks are more cautious and hang back utilizing cover and some run around like me jumping and diving and running around like a midget with Attention deficit disorder :P

UnChileno

I don't know where you were going with 'man up,' but regardless of course I know glitching isn't allowed.  That isn't glitching.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Peeps some people or should I say some potential morons just don't understand the ethics of getting along in and on a host clans servers and forums! This is why you are banned now so don't be pig headed and live by our rules and determinations and you will be fine. Don't do that and your ass will be banned as sure as I am writing this! Arguing with an admin is as you should well know as a former admin, not a good idea at all! So take this as a lesson you are not the one to determine what we call or define as glitches and hacks or any such thing! You need to chill and accept what you was told as >XI< Gospel truth! I don't care which you do except if your perm banned then I will never have the pleasure of slicing your fat ass in game!

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

OK THIS IS NOT THE FORUMS TO DETERMINE HIS APPEAL FOR OR NOT FOR GLITCHING  OR WHY HE WAS BANNED.  If you are banned leave it in the appeals forums as you have it there already. Sit tight and watch that forum for a answer.

Thanks for the advice already realized I was banned because of this post but I originally posted this because I was being constantly harrassed.  Just got to roll with the punches I guess. hehe

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974

Jumby

Thanks for the advice already realized I was banned because of this post but I originally posted this because I was being constantly harrassed.  Just got to roll with the punches I guess. hehe

LIE AGAIN...You posted this after I ban your ass..about an hour after ...

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14883
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91071
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

As Grey kindly explained.. Take this discussion to the Apeal forum.. Thanks guys.