Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Dread In Jail for new years?...

DREAD69

• Member ID:  628
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  659
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5300
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/19/1986
  • Device:  Android

Well I spent New years in a cop car... I was hanging out at my brothers house and at the end of the night a close friend of mine started saying some really messed up stuff about someone verry close to me... He was walking home and I was bothered by what he said and he just kept getting worse... I ran over to his house before he got to the door and said WTF is your problem! He grabbed me and started wrestleing... (Then attempted to smash my balls crabbing at my crotch...) I yelled so loud they have witnesses a block away that herd me screaming, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GRABBING MY BALLS WHAT THE FUCK LET GO OF MY GODDAMN BALLS! First time that one ever happened... Just wow... One of his friends grabbed my dreads and then I feelt kicks and shit all over my back and such... I called out for my bro (dirtbag333) a block away while I went to the elbow knuckle shuffle to get some room! Then my brother gets there, he say that both of the guys got 2 hands full each of dreads and I am doing the windmill to get em off! He swings and I guess hits the buddy and keeps trying to get em off of me... So now when the cops get there, they called after this guy jumped me because he is drunk and retarded they cuff me and I have like 7 people (all his family) telling them I knocked a pregnant woman over and hit another woman on my way to beating up 2 other guys... (no proof because it did not happen) just lol... Sooo They let me go and from what I just herd it was not even reported by the officer... The guy that was the second to jump on me I guess was taken off in an ambulance... said his head was swollen on the right side pretty bad... I never expected my friend to say such things about someone I cared about or to jump on me for asking him what was his problem... But now I am just glad my brother was there for me... I have no doubt that I would have got out of there and got the best of these 2 assholes but I might have really hit one of the girls by mistake and I would deff had to take some hits on my way... Thanks bro!  

Later guys and happy new year...

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.16
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

DREAD69 - Dread In Jail for new years?...

Well I spent New years in a cop car... I was hanging out at my brothers house and at the end of the night a close friend of mine started saying some really messed up stuff about someone verry close to me... He was walking home and I was bothered by what he said and he just kept getting worse... I ran over to his house before he got to the door and said WTF is your problem! He grabbed me and started wrestleing... (Then attempted to smash my balls crabbing at my crotch...) I yelled so loud they have witnesses a block away that herd me screaming, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GRABBING MY BALLS WHAT THE FUCK LET GO OF MY GODDAMN BALLS! First time that one ever happened... Just wow... One of his friends grabbed my dreads and then I feelt kicks and shit all over my back and such... I called out for my bro (dirtbag333) a block away while I went to the elbow knuckle shuffle to get some room! Then my brother gets there, he say that both of the guys got 2 hands full each of dreads and I am doing the windmill to get em off! He swings and I guess hits the buddy and keeps trying to get em off of me... So now when the cops get there, they called after this guy jumped me because he is drunk and retarded they cuff me and I have like 7 people (all his family) telling them I knocked a pregnant woman over and hit another woman on my way to beating up 2 other guys... (no proof because it did not happen) just lol... Sooo They let me go and from what I just herd it was not even reported by the officer... The guy that was the second to jump on me I guess was taken off in an ambulance... said his head was swollen on the right side pretty bad... I never expected my friend to say such things about someone I cared about or to jump on me for asking him what was his problem... But now I am just glad my brother was there for me... I have no doubt that I would have got out of there and got the best of these 2 assholes but I might have really hit one of the girls by mistake and I would deff had to take some hits on my way... Thanks bro!  

Later guys and happy new year...

THAT WAS A GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!! bringing the new year right. A memory never to forget.

I was I was there brother... i would have had some fun. lol

Was planning on saying hi today... would have sucked if I heard from dirt you were in jail... I didn't say I wouldn't have laugh just a little bit though.. lol Like i am now.. hahahaha

• Member ID:  822
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Take it easy bud, you don't want lo lose your balls like that :-)

• Member ID:  1071
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

sitting here with dread and dirtdagg lmao.. drinking smoking and haveing a good ol time!!!

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

well peeps sounds like you a a BALL of a time! Lol! Dread my family (cousins and bros) helped me in situations like that! I found we bonded even closer than before! Great story tho  I cant wait to get in game with you and hear you scream at me, "LET GO OF MY GOD DAMNED BALLS". LMAO!!! Way to go Dirt and just when you could have been rid of him forever! Lol! J/K!

XD Surprised

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  6888
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44109
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

Holy crap Dread.

So,  now what... this is handled or this has to go through the Justice now?

X-RayXI

Holy crap Dread.

So,  now what... this is handled or this has to go through the Justice now?

nope he is clean.... dropped on spot. :) No worries............ he loves his balls grabbed.. lol.. well fondled more like it. 

It is over but if the guy is one of our oysterman here at my job. He has been told not to come up here, he can catch a boatload for us but he is not to leave the boat... If he comes up here to my job after he jumped me I have the OK to kick the shit out of his ass.  :)

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

DREAD69
It is over but if the guy is one of our oysterman here at my job. He has been told not to come up here, he can catch a boatload for us but he is not to leave the boat... If he comes up here to my job after he jumped me I have the OK to kick the shit out of his ass.  :)

At this point it's probably not worth it for personal satisfaction or anything else.

If he's smart he would let you hit him then fall on the ground and wait for an ambulance. First chance he got he would be calling a lawyer and would win in the long run without throwing a punch.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

well, at least someone got some new years action getting his balls fondled and whatnot...i'm married and barely got a kiss on the lips...no tongue? wtf? Just kick that guys ass when you get a chance, alone, around a corner mano y mano. Tell him nuthin personal, just business.....

• Member ID:  2794
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1080
  • Birthday:  11/11/1976

Man, I wish I had been there too.  I haven't been in a good brawl in a hot minute. At 6'4" 220#, I have been know to do mad damage.

You got like 30 pounds on me... Big fucker!  Surprised

wish I could have been there. I would love to pull on Dread's dreads. Why do my hands smell like balls.

Your the one trying to pull my ball dreads.....  Cool

• Member ID:  804
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

Why didn't you head butt him a couple times or Carry a small pair of vice grips with you and if you ever see him alone...ya thats the ticket right there......just be careful with your prints. hehehehe

• Member ID:  2794
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1080
  • Birthday:  11/11/1976

WiZiD
Why didn't you head butt him a couple times or Carry a small pair of vice grips with you and if you ever see him alone...ya thats the ticket right there......just be careful with your prints. hehehehe

I got into a fight with a drunk friend of mine one time. He broke a window and came in my house. I did everything I could not to hit him because he was intoxicated. After pinning him to the ground, he tried to gouge my eye out, and then tried to fish-hook me.  I don't really care to fight much, because I'm a really big guy, and my fists have been known to do a LOT of damage.  So I head-butted him one time, thinking it was a better course of action than punching him.  With one quick head-butt, I broke his nose and both cheekbones.  And the worst part, he called the cops, and I got arrested for aggravated assault.  All that just for defending myself, and giving him every conceivable opportunity to stop.

Shamu
DREAD69

At this point it's probably not worth it for personal satisfaction or anything else.

If he's smart he would let you hit him then fall on the ground and wait for an ambulance. First chance he got he would be calling a lawyer and would win in the long run without throwing a punch.

It's OK my boss had him removed from the property permanently. My comment was because this guy is an ass and an instigator but I deal with them daily.  Cool