Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Teamspeak: Voice Name For Players

3rdCdnInfty

• Member ID:  1444
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  412
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3808
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  25299
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/01/1988
  • Device:  Android

I see that someone has made this post earlier but I can seem to find it so here is a new post, there is a plugin that can be added to your TS so that it will speak the name of the player entering and leaving your channel. I think it’s great because as it is now all it says is user has entered channel and you have to ask who enter if you don’t have TeamSpeak overlay or just don’t like it.

Along with this plugin you have to make some corrections to people’s names: example DaveNukem>XI<, you need to get rid of >XI< or it will speak great then XI less than which is kind of funny but annoying also you have to space the name out and even correct the spelling or add words to say there name right, as I did for DaveNukem>XI<, I put “Dave Nuke him “and it says it rights, there can also be a lot of fun to this plug in in the case of Edd the duck, I created his name for TS and he ran with it, when he enters it goes Edd the duck Quack Quack Quack, which will make all people laugh lol.

There are instructions on how to download and install this plugin but it does not say afterwards on how you set it up:

*Frist you go to settings-options-notifications, at the top you will see “sound pack” click that and a list will drop, click Default with voice name and channel, after you click that hit apply or ok, then exit TS, start it up again and it should start working right away, to customize other peoples name on your TS you will see a Green guy and a wrench called contacts, you can drag and drop people’s names in there, this will automatically make them your friend and turn their name green, I didn’t like that so I put them at neutral, after that you will see “Phonetic Nickname” that’s where you will type in the player’s name to the right specs for the plugin to say the name right.

To set your own name for people to here you go to bookmarks-manage bookmarks and you will see “Phonetic Nickname” and you can add you own name,

*A side note, this can be good for all admins when entering a channel, you can have your name set to example: “Cimon Admin” has entered the channel to let all players who are in game to know that an admin is there if needed.

If you have any problems with install or setup (some people already have) you can PM or if you see me in TS give me a poke or ask and I will be glad to help also other players that can help and have helped with others are Damnit1, xcaliber and fireurza.

The link for this plugin is:

http://addons.teamsp...d-Channels.html

Cimon>XI<ADM

• Member ID:  2183
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1362
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1996

Beast Simone :D

• 4 months later...

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.16
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  88
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3484
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22909
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991
  • Device:  Android

Gay....because you admitted to playing sports games on console..and i will post this until you admit to stop playing them totally.

Edited by Cheese

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17086
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148569
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960