Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  21237
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  36
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: zooyorker

Sent on: 27 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

Game server: XI new mw freeze tag

In-game name: ZoO

Appeal details: Hello, I was playing earlier today and then went to spectator and walked away from my computer to do something. I got distracted by things to do with my woman and came back later to see that I was kicked, I'm guessing to make room. However when I went to join and play for the evening cap, it says I was permanently banned. I really don't know why as no one has spoken to me about any issue or given me any warning to anything. I'm quite confused and feel that this had to be in error because there was no communication to me if there was a problem.

Please unban me, I really enjoy playing with everyone and would like to continue to do so.

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

I placed a 24 hour temp ban on you so that you would come in and have something explained to you.

On Mon, 02/06/14 you played using alias Bogleg>XI<Adm. Impersonating members for no matter how long will not be tolerated.

I will lift this temp ban immediately following your reply telling me you understand that impersonating >XI< members is forbidden and that it wont happen again.

Consider this a first and final warning on this matter.

• Member ID:  21237
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  36
  • Days Won:  0

I placed a 24 hour temp ban on you so that you would come in and have something explained to you.

On Mon, 02/06/14 you played using alias Bogleg>XI<Adm. Impersonating members for no matter how long will not be tolerated.

I will lift this temp ban immediately following your reply telling me you understand that impersonating >XI< members is forbidden and that it wont happen again.

Consider this a first and final warning on this matter.

Hello Nitro. I promise you that I did not do what you said, impersonating a member was not done by me. I completely understand why this is a bannable offense but I would NEVER do this, and must have been hacked by someone impersonating my IP address. I can promise that I did NOT do this NOR would I ever do it. I understand your procedure on having to give a warning on this, but it wasn't me, and if someone falsely mirrors my IP again to get me in trouble you will be banning an innocent person. I'm in it for the love of the game and the challenging gameplay in your server. I have absolutely no motive nor the time or patience to figure out how to do something like this. As you know I have been playing here for a while and I hope that you can trust me when I tell you this. Thank you for telling me what the issue was because I had no idea! I hope you guys figure out who the hacker is, it definitely is not me!

ZoO

• 5 months later...

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29