Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Scientific Study: Towers Collapsed Due To Controlled Demolition Sept 3, 2016

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.14
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

A European scientific study has concluded that on September 11, 2001, the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition. 

http://yournewswire.com/scientific-study-towers-collapsed-due-to-controlled-demolition/

All I have to say... WHAT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  2560
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  307
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2777
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/14/1956

A European scientific study has concluded that on September 11, 2001, the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition. 

http://yournewswire.com/scientific-study-towers-collapsed-due-to-controlled-demolition/

All I have to say... WHAT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For once, I think I agree with you.

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  549
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4681
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  41190
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

For once, I think I agree with you.

I might even agree with Crowe.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

ignorance is bliss so many choose not to be informed and will call truth seekers crazy because they cant comprehend the reality and cant deal with the truth.it happens everyday in life and in family's.we choose not to deal or talk about awkward issues and ignore them.\

how bout he second 911 attack-this occurred  thursday sept 11 2008

the economic collapse is said to be the housing market -that was I believe a electronic attack on our banking system by our friends Saudi Arabia/*that was covered up I think for some reason

here is a good video of a statesman talking too much and disclosing what occurred.why was this not talked about or questioned by anyone on media???hmmm

-rep kanjorski states this occured on thursday which was  9/11/2008

do i think the towers fell from fire and heat which has never happened before defying science.no

howbout the cellphone conversations recorded from the airplanes to ground back in 2001 which by science was impossible at that time ..explain that .miracles?

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116

ignorance is bliss so many choose not to be informed and will call truth seekers crazy because they cant comprehend the reality and cant deal with the truth.it happens everyday in life and in family's.we choose not to deal or talk about awkward issues and ignore them.

the economic collapse is said to be the housing market -that was I believe a electronic attack on our banking system by our friends Saudi Arabia/*that was covered up I think for some reason

here is a good video of a statesman talking too much and disclosing what occurred.why was this not talked about or questioned by anyone on media???hmmm

do i think the towers fell from fire and heat which has never happened before defying science.no

Don't think the Saudis had anything to do with that @@Damage_inc- but i see where you are coming from, banks caused the problem themselves, it happened before it will happen again, actually the the thing that caused the last crash is still happening, it's only a matter of time before it happens again, of course they are going to blame somebody else, are any banks suffering from this?..no, are the ordinary people suffering from this...yes.....sent you a PM

Edited by Sonovabich

Don't think the Saudis had anything to do with that @@Damage_inc- but i see where you are coming from, banks caused the problem themselves, it happened before it will happen again, actually the the thing that caused the last crash is still happening, it's only a matter of time before it happens again, of course they are going to blame somebody else, are any banks suffering from this?..no, are the ordinary people suffering from this...yes.....sent you a PM

If the Saudis had anything to do with it.. it was planned that way. 

When the CIA's director back drop is the CFR... we know who they are working for. Companies/Banks... not Americans. 

When Hillary Clinton says she goes to the Mother Ship.. the CFR to find out whey she should be doing... we know she is not working for the American people but large companies/banks. 

Then you have Dickless Chaney. He says he was the director at the CFR. Well we know Dickless Chaney was working for companies/banks as Vice President... not the American people. 

When you have George Bush who was asked where he was when the first tower was hit and he says this fucking shit... you know he seen the first plane get hit like he said he did. 

<youtube>

<youtube>

<youtueb>

57cc3f87c3705_ciacfr.jpg

• Member ID:  22608
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  6027
  • Birthday:  10/23/1983

I've been saying since the beginning that it was all a conspiracy

I've been saying since the beginning that it was all a conspiracy

Damn where were you when everyone called me a sinner, traitor, conspiracy nut job and the list goes on and on? I could of used some support a decade ago. 

Even the pimp @@PimpedOutPete our half American half Canadian thought it was nutz to think such a thing. :)

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

ignoranve reigns supreme!

Edited by HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Ok, you have 4 scientists who believe it was an inside job. You could have 4,000 or 4,000,000 scientists who feel the same way, but without physical evidence or one of the conspirators admitting to their involvement and describing how it was done and who was involved, it's all meaningless. Who conspired to kill Kennedy is the same scenario, and will never be solved to the satisfaction of many. 

I have no doubt there have been and will continue to be parts of our government that conspire to do great evil, but I don't lay awake at night worrying about it because I don't have any controll over it, and I have my own priorities to deal with, like keeping Hillary from being elected. She is a walking conspiracy FACT, not a theory, and at the moment she has a 50/50 chance of being the most powerful person in the world. That scares me much more than who "might" have conspired to pull off 9/11. If it was our government, all the more reason to elect somebody who isn't a career politician that is part of the system running the world into the ground. It's time for a new world order, and I don't mean the one that is currently becoming reality. Remember who the last non-politician who was elected president? Dwight Eisenhower. Remember what he said in his final speech as president? "Beware of the military/industrial complex". In case you're wondering what that is, it's the people currently dictating to world governments how to do things, and the same people fighting to keep Trump out of office and to get Hillary in. And if 9/11 was an inside job the military/industrial complex would have planned it. They don't care what party wins, as long as it's somebody they can control and keep the status quo. 

Peace

OVER 2200 ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS CRUSH THE ‘OFFICIAL’ 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/10/08/over-2200-architects-engineers-crush-the-official-911-commission-report/

Here I found you 2200 Architects and Engineers. 

How anyone still cant see the truth still. Sad. 

• Member ID:  20760
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  1034
  • Birthday:  09/27/1971

The planes crashed into the towers with 1000's of gallons of aviation fuel which super heated the joists supporting one of the top floors weakening it to the point at which they gave way. All the weight of the entire floor crashed onto the floor below it which was not designed to hold double the weight which in turn created a domino effect where as each floor crashed onto the next and next and so on. That is why you hear a clack-clack-clack as each floor crashed onto the next. The design of the twin towers was an ecto-skeleton design where the support for the structure was supported by the outside skeleton and each floor was supported by huge joists that were not designed to withstand 2000 degree heat. Had the towers been designed the traditional way, where as the structure was internally supported by steel beams, they would not have come down. To suggest that a conspiracy was behind the 911 attacks would mean that all the people involved in this conspiracy would have to keep quiet and be extremely motivated. I don't believe that our government is evil enough to kill thousands of its own citizens in order to achieve something. If the U.S. government feels strongly enough about something, it does it. It doesnt need to stage attacks the size of 911 on its own citizens in order to achieve its agenda. Being an AirForce veteran I can tell you that the likely hood of a conspiracy with all the logistics involved and all the people needed to succeed without anyone saying anything and without anyone morally objecting to this evil deed is impossible.

Awards

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91144
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

I think there is a conspiracy surrounding this conspiracy. ;)

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8283
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53743
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

All right I cant hold my tongue anymore my dad did it he got mad at the traffic out side said it would be better it the towers were gone so he blew them up . And as you might guess the traffic is much better well done dad 

The planes crashed into the towers with 1000's of gallons of aviation fuel which super heated the joists supporting one of the top floors weakening it to the point at which they gave way. All the weight of the entire floor crashed onto the floor below it which was not designed to hold double the weight which in turn created a domino effect where as each floor crashed onto the next and next and so on. That is why you hear a clack-clack-clack as each floor crashed onto the next. The design of the twin towers was an ecto-skeleton design where the support for the structure was supported by the outside skeleton and each floor was supported by huge joists that were not designed to withstand 2000 degree heat. Had the towers been designed the traditional way, where as the structure was internally supported by steel beams, they would not have come down. To suggest that a conspiracy was behind the 911 attacks would mean that all the people involved in this conspiracy would have to keep quiet and be extremely motivated. I don't believe that our government is evil enough to kill thousands of its own citizens in order to achieve something. If the U.S. government feels strongly enough about something, it does it. It doesnt need to stage attacks the size of 911 on its own citizens in order to achieve its agenda. Being an AirForce veteran I can tell you that the likely hood of a conspiracy with all the logistics involved and all the people needed to succeed without anyone saying anything and without anyone morally objecting to this evil deed is impossible.

OK... so their were no secondary explosions right?

So this video was released in 2010 or 2011 after a lawsuit Freadmon of Information Act. 

From what these two fire fighters said... the 1st  floor was blow into the basement after the planes hit. 

How the hell can a plane that was hit 80 stores up destroy the 1st and basement floors. Plus the stairwells were blow out. 

Why did it take a lawsuit for me to see this video. Why was it not released before? 

<youtube>

Here are other reports of the same thing. 

<youtube>