Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My Football Rant

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

It's official English football finally died a very embarrassing but well deserved death in Cape town on Friday night, we went into this tournament as 3rd favourites, what a joke, once again the GOLDEN GENERATION has let the country down again, these over-hyped over-paid don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves prima donnas have once again shown how much they care for their country, i get the impression that for some of them this world cup is just a hindrance getting in the way of their (well earned) holidays, where they can swan off to some foreign paradise that most of us can only dream about, flashing their wealth and their bling around, sleeping with all the shameless groupies that will follow them around in the hope of becoming the next WAG and them getting themselves embroiled into the latest scandal that will fill the front page of all our newspapers. Then we have Mr Potato head (Rooney) walking off the pitch and slagging England fans off for daring to boo him and his fellow God like creatures after serving up the biggest load of crap i think i have ever seen in any world cup finals (apart from when the Scots are lucky enough to play and give us some much needed fun) this man who earns approx £150,000 A WEEK (thats just his wages from Man utd) ( the average fan would need 7 years to equal that) not counting all his other perks etc, should be sitting on the bench in the next match after 2 appauling performances but i bet he ain't. My apologies to France Germany and Spain for taking pleasure in their recent losses at least they all looked like they could play (apart from France who were as bad as us) a bit. I'm a typical England fan my weekend being ruined by these useless twats who don't give a fig about the fans........but hey wait a minute we have another game on Wednesday and when we win we can still top the group and eventually reach the quarter finals where we will go out on penalties once again, so things are looking up.....COME ON ENGLAND.LaughingTongue out

• Member ID:  1309
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  425
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/30/1973

Well said SOB, but aleast i wont have to be put through that again on Wednesday cause i will be at workLaughing

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3340
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33720
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

WELL SAID MATE I AGREE 100% APART FROM......Do you really think we can still top the table NO CHANCE if we still play Heskey we need to start with Crouch and send Heskey on the first plane home....

• Member ID:  88
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3485
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22917
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991
  • Device:  Android

come on england? HA come on Netherlands!

Roony is a fat lazy fuck...he doesnt do fuck all for england...when he doesnt get his way he throws the 100k dummy out the pram

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Lmao...somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed..I tell you something my friend this is the year of the underdog...no favorite will win it m8....COME ON CHILE......

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

No i still think the winner will come from 1 of the "usual suspects" Brazil-Spain-Argentina-Germany-Italy-Holland, i would like to say England but ..well you know..WE ARE FUCKING SHIT!, my underdog prediction would be Ghana.Smile

• Member ID:  615
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3461
  • Birthday:  11/07/1968

0002066C.gif

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17100
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148681
  • Days Won:  678
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

yes s o b .i think all sports players are over paid ..let them work and get paid like the rest of us..   world cup .maybe spain.  but i dont know i am just 1 more idiot.wishing i made that kind of money .for doing something i like to do

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

you mean to tell me there are groupies for soccer???????? Surprisedyour making that up!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1370
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1117
  • Birthday:  07/12/1966

Don't be too deluded, sob!

Watch the shit, the Germans played after the 4:0. They lost against Serbia. What a shame! And then these already as winner declared Spains,hahaha. With all their millions they take and all this Champion-blabla...and then they loose against Switzerland. For me that's the ultimate joke of thisWM. Much of the players are only stupid talkers and are getting money because of bought matches. Or is there an other explanation for why Blatter and his friends absolutely are against Video-proofs? For me they are all cheaters and when you touch them they fall down like stinky apples. That's exactly the reason why I played and love Ice-Hockey much much more. No cheats, no theatre and real fights!

• Member ID:  410
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2033
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  10669
  • Birthday:  12/04/1948

How do you think I feel after that horseshit offsides call on the US sideYellFrown

• Member ID:  363
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  296
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  12/13/1977

Just be happy that you are not a Frenchie!!!

I'am fully with you...my Friday was ruined after that shame against Serbia with our Prince Poldi (Podolski) who had the guts to tell the world that the penalty hasn't been shot weak...he insisted it was a strong shot but the goalie had luck. WTF???

BUT, a big big BUT - this didn't ruin my weekend because the team really played with anger and enthusiasm in the second half and was just too stupid to score! So I am quite optimistic regarding the final with Ghana. Else we have to beat the shit out of these guys after Boateng destroyed our team captain!

Don't worry SOB - THere's life in the old dog yet!

COME ON ENGLAND! Wo else shall we beat so elegant in the quarter finals???? Cool

But please do us a favor for the WC in 2030....until then you have the time to breed and grow a Man who may be just borne for one reason: being a true Goalie!!!!

• Member ID:  1025
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  54
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Sonovabich - My Football Rant

It's official English football finally died a very embarrassing but well deserved death in Cape town on Friday night, we went into this tournament as 3rd favourites, what a joke, once again the GOLDEN GENERATION has let the country down again, these over-hyped over-paid don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves prima donnas have once again shown how much they care for their country, i get the impression that for some of them this world cup is just a hindrance getting in the way of their (well earned) holidays, where they can swan off to some foreign paradise that most of us can only dream about, flashing their wealth and their bling around, sleeping with all the shameless groupies that will follow them around in the hope of becoming the next WAG and them getting themselves embroiled into the latest scandal that will fill the front page of all our newspapers. Then we have Mr Potato head (Rooney) walking off the pitch and slagging England fans off for daring to boo him and his fellow God like creatures after serving up the biggest load of crap i think i have ever seen in any world cup finals (apart from when the Scots are lucky enough to play and give us some much needed fun) this man who earns approx £150,000 A WEEK (thats just his wages from Man utd) ( the average fan would need 7 years to equal that) not counting all his other perks etc, should be sitting on the bench in the next match after 2 appauling performances but i bet he ain't. My apologies to France Germany and Spain for taking pleasure in their recent losses at least they all looked like they could play (apart from France who were as bad as us) a bit. I'm a typical England fan my weekend being ruined by these useless twats who don't give a fig about the fans........but hey wait a minute we have another game on Wednesday and when we win we can still top the group and eventually reach the quarter finals where we will go out on penalties once again, so things are looking up.....COME ON ENGLAND.LaughingTongue out

• Member ID:  1025
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  54
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

TOTALLY AGREE. WAYNE ROONEY, PAH MORE LIKE MICKEY ROONEY. USELESS PRIMADONA. ALL HAVE PLAYED SHITE.EVEN STEVIE G LOOKED LOST OUT ON THE LEFT. EMBARRASING. GLAD WHEN THIS WORLD CUP IS OVER, DAMN VUVUZALAS GETTING RIGHT ON MY TITS FFS