Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Wokeness is now beyond normal sanity

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.14
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

The Last Cold Beer what about this??

BBC accepted male-dominant cast in new SAS drama as 'you couldn't pretend story isn't mainly about men' – producer says (gbnews.uk)

The absolutely over the top BBC (hated by the British Public) is all but apologising for the unfortunate fact that in the formation of the SAS in WW2 no women were included? They nevertheless squeezed one in, no doubt one of the drivers in the Long Range Reconnaissance Group, which is bollocks, the same as the recent black actress as one of Henry the VIIIs wives also bollocks. Facts no longer matter, what matters is political doctrine being constantly forced upon the public. Facts are facts, like them or not, kick these people into touch before there's trouble.

FFS next they'll be telling us Wildthing is the best COD player of all time, and Budman is a priest.

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18160
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  133093
  • Days Won:  266
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

:rofl:

1 hour ago, RobMc said:

The Last Cold Beer what about this??

BBC accepted male-dominant cast in new SAS drama as 'you couldn't pretend story isn't mainly about men' – producer says (gbnews.uk)

The absolutely over the top BBC (hated by the British Public) is all but apologising for the unfortunate fact that in the formation of the SAS in WW2 no women were included? They nevertheless squeezed one in, no doubt one of the drivers in the Long Range Reconnaissance Group, which is bollocks, the same as the recent black actress as one of Henry the VIIIs wives also bollocks. Facts no longer matter, what matters is political doctrine being constantly forced upon the public. Facts are facts, like them or not, kick these people into touch before there's trouble.

FFS next they'll be telling us Wildthing is the best COD player of all time, and Budman is a priest.

WHAT??? You didn't know @BUDMAN    is a priest???   Wait -you're actually correct - my mistake  - his title starts with the same 3 letters but ends with only 2 -  :rofl: 8P :rofl:

• Member ID:  27997
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  385
  • Days Won:  0

LOL, its been beyond normal sanity for a long time

Awards

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4473
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36540
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

2 hours ago, TBB said:

:rofl:

WHAT??? You didn't know @BUDMAN    is a priest???   Wait -you're actually correct - my mistake  - his title starts with the same 3 letters but ends with only 2 -  :rofl: 8P :rofl:

a buddhist you mean?

image.png.b25e9d34a012cd174778ae6889abf823.png

or  a High  priest of the bud

image.png.42d093e70df7d38f72254287848ec2c1.png

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  531
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7134
  • Days Won:  9

NOT speaking to you directly RobMc, just the topic.

The fact is that "wokeness" is a false narrative and a term created -- and used by -- the news media.

Projection for viewership. Because money (ad revenue) and controversy. Which leads to ... money. Again.

From both personal and professional experience, there are no such things as "woke', "racial profiling", "racial (nor) social injustice" ... these are terms created by the news media. Mainly, the corrupt media .. and unfortunately the terms are repeated by the righteous media outlets. They are not reflective of the reality of the United States as it exists today. Those words and media phrases mean NOTHING in real life. They were coined by the media for ratings and nothing more. 

The only people that fall under those labels deny personal accountability and responsibility for their actions. They only support criminals. Race and religion is irrelevant.

Do your own research and math. Violent crime has nothing to do with "racial profiling" or "racial injustice". It crosses all borders. Facts are facts. 

Edited by EastCoast50

3 hours ago, EastCoast50 said:

Violent crime has nothing to do with "racial profiling" or "racial injustice". It crosses all borders. Facts are facts. 

You're pissed again buddy, I never said anything about crime or racial profiling, my point is that facts are just that, examples :-

In the BOY SCOUT movement there were no girlies/trans etc when formed, if the BBC made a programme about this currently at least 10% would be women.

If the BBC made a documentary on Florence Nightingale I'd guarantee somewhere along the line the actress would be gay

Henry VIII would be portrayed as anything but what he actually was a large white man with an awful temper and sexual appetite.

Artistic licence is one thing, but treating us as fools to promote their own twisted agenda is another.

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Content Count:  4670
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  41054
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Aww c'mon rob, you can't buy into guys can get pregnant, girls have testicles, islam is peaceful, cattle are causing global warming, and using public schools to groom kids for sex slavery aren't great ideas?

For me, the sun still rises in the east, water is still wet, and truth is coin of the realm in reality. Everything else is depraved insanity.

7 minutes ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Aww c'mon rob, you can't buy into guys can get pregnant, girls have testicles, islam is peaceful, cattle are causing global warming, and using public schools to groom kids for sex slavery aren't great ideas?

For me, the sun still rises in the east, water is still wet, and truth is coin of the realm in reality. Everything else is depraved insanity.

Never a truer word, yet despite the facts being there the fairies ignore them, and btw girls do have testicles, you never been in a Thai nightclub 🤣

• Member ID:  3036
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Apologizing is a bit strong.

I would say they are preempting the lose-lose controversy in a day where every stupid person in the world can make a public fuss... and other stupid people listen. They wanted to draw a bigger female audience in previous shows... read 'ratings'... so played up female characters. This kind of thing shouldnt be a surprise by BCC, basic cable, HBO, or any of the others. Such as hiring an obvious beefcake male, instead of the better actor, to play a part. Been doing that far far longer than 'woke' was even a thought in someones mind. Or casting Brad Pitt to play a UN researcher or some such so as to get paying female movie goers. And why exactly did they change the aforementioned War of the Worlds to where the main characters were a dock worker and his two kids? There are no kids in that story. How about changing the bad guys from Islamic terrorists to neo-nazis in The Sum of All Fears? Or shoehorning a black guy into a WW2 submarine story when we know they were prohibited from serving on one. However in that case pretty much everybody agreed that was all meant about money.

The point being is that it is not the first time such things were changed for one reason or another. Only now someone... and then the politicians and the media... manufactured it into some battle for society when in the past it was "whatever dude I will go take my money somewhere else" and then people would get on with it. But now the right sees 'wokeness' everywhere they want to see it. Which is anything they dont like.

Which by the way is the very thing the left is doing by seeing racism everywhere they want to see it. So you cant use the same tactics and then complain when your opponents do the same. The hypocrisy is pathetic.

Oh and the right never complained (but much of the left did) when Hollywood often went with a different actress because she had bigger tits to get more paying males.

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Content Count:  18160
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  133093
  • Days Won:  266
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

6 hours ago, RobMc said:

Never a truer word, yet despite the facts being there the fairies ignore them, and btw girls do have testicles, you never been in a Thai nightclub 🤣

I have - that's where I met @Timmah!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  531
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7134
  • Days Won:  9

10 hours ago, RobMc said:

You're pissed again buddy, I never said anything about crime or racial profiling, my point is that facts are just that, examples :-

I may or may not have been drinking beer. lol

1 hour ago, Sammy said:

Oh and the right never complained (but much of the left did) when Hollywood often went with a different actress because she had bigger tits to get more paying males.

Now that's something we understand and agree with Sammy, hey I'm right wing ?

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5977
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  51123
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

1 hour ago, TBB said:

I have - that's where I met @Timmah!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I haven't read the surrounding context beyond thai 'girls' with testicles, but good times aren't mine to interrupt: carry on.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

8 hours ago, RobMc said:

Now that's something we understand and agree with Sammy, hey I'm right wing ?

No argument from me. I like big tits as much as any red blooded hetero male.

thumb_boobs-are-to-men-what-laser-pointe