Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Adorable lad.

Izumi

• Member ID:  2593
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  490
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  5108
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/20/1978
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  433
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2334
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  24053
  • Days Won:  35
  • Birthday:  05/28/1957

GROUNDED FOR LIFE! Amongst a few punishments that would make a SNOWFLAKE blush @RobMc. Remember the days of reform school or a thing called the BOY’s Industrial HOME? Those places would turn him away from a life of crime!

Edited by WeednFeed

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18139
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132928
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

2 hours ago, WeednFeed said:

GROUNDED FOR LIFE! Amongst a few punishments that would make a SNOWFLAKE blush @RobMc. Remember the days of reform school or a thing called the BOY’s Industrial HOME? Those places would turn him away from a life of crime!

They would, and they worked for most people (I've met a couple) but for some weird reason we're not allowed to punish naughty people now, hence the crime rates in the western world.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Lead someone away from a life of crime? We’ll, that’s the simplistic answer. Just as simplistic as saying a very firm hand, so to speak, will make someone a law abiding citizen. As we all know quite well, it doesn’t take much to undo years of life experiences, good and bad, since humans are inherently unintelligent and easily manipulated creatures. And those that want to manipulate you to their own ends are everywhere. Whether it’s a parent. A school. A church. A politician. A government.  A cable news talking head. Or a wife/husband. How many here will agree with the last one from personal experience? 😆

2 hours ago, Sammy said:

Lead someone away from a life of crime? We’ll, that’s the simplistic answer. Just as simplistic as saying a very firm hand, so to speak, will make someone a law abiding citizen. As we all know quite well, it doesn’t take much to undo years of life experiences, good and bad, since humans are inherently unintelligent   and easily manipulated creatures. And those that want to manipulate you to their own ends are everywhere. Whether it’s a parent. A school. A church. A politician. A government.  A cable news talking head. . How many here will agree with the last one from personal experience? 😆

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy

Get it all out my friend 'Or a wife/husband'? - humans are inherently unintelligent ? you are crying out for counselling from Rob. For a very reasonable rate Rob can give you 1/1 sessions, no longer be an easily manipulated creature, be a MAN, Rob will teach you how to exit your life of crime (or vica versa) for only a 15% cut of proceeds. 

Surrounded by morons? get away from these forums for a while buddy, Rob can introduce you to authors poets and scientists who regularly contribute to mens magazines (normally available under the counter or by post in plain envelopes)

I was fascinated by your reference to a 'talking head'? are your news channels only Sesame Street? (I like Elmo), Rob can put you in touch with real up to the minute news like CNN, The BBC or Youtube.

Don't worry Sammy buddy, Rob can drag you back from the precipice (weekends and holidays double time) pm me for rates.

• Member ID:  49
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  835
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  11411
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

future sniper ;) 

You didn’t add FOX etc to the list. I suppose they have indoctrinated you into their agenda. A no-win. Indoctrinated by one side or the other. Many call Sesame Street indoctrination as well. Burt and Ernie are gay lovers etc. Seriously?

Then again, recently discovered that The Muppets have a ‘racism’ disclaimer by their current owners at Disney. I have never heard even one person say that. Does that mean Jim henson was a racist? These days, im sure there is a talking head that would say so.

That said, it’s why I put parents at the top of the list. From the moment you are born for years you are a captive audience to their ideas, agendas, politics and goals. They openly and proudly say this, under the guise of child rearing or parental rights. Meaning, the rights of parents to indoctrinate their children into their own way of thinking. But they like to call it ‘instilling their values’.

So when is it indoctrination by parents and when is it educating? When is it indoctrination of the public by talking heads and when is it informing it? Indoctrination or ‘re-education’ by governments? Religions or the various ‘spiritual leaders’? Schools? The West likes to say the East is indoctrinating it’s people. The East says the same about the West. Maybe they are both right.

25 minutes ago, Sammy said:

You didn’t add FOX etc to the list. I suppose they have indoctrinated you into their agenda. A no-win. Indoctrinated by one side or the other. Many call Sesame Street indoctrination as well. Burt and Ernie are gay lovers etc. Seriously?

Then again, recently discovered that The Muppets have a ‘racism’ disclaimer by their current owners at Disney. I have never heard even one person say that. Does that mean Jim henson was a racist? These days, im sure there is a talking head that would say so.

That said, it’s why I put parents at the top of the list. From the moment you are born for years you are a captive audience to their ideas, agendas, politics and goals. They openly and proudly say this, under the guise of child rearing or parental rights. Meaning, the rights of parents to indoctrinate their children into their own way of thinking. But they like to call it ‘instilling their values’.

So when is it indoctrination by parents and when is it educating? When is it indoctrination of the public by talking heads and when is it informing it? Indoctrination or ‘re-education’ by governments? Religions or the various ‘spiritual leaders’? Schools? The West likes to say the East is indoctrinating it’s people. The East says the same about the West. Maybe they are both right.

Some good points, well everything you say nowadays is racist, offensive or insulting to someone somewhere, in fact it is becoming amazingly hard to write anything now, not that it worries Rob.

Yes I have never considered parents as indoctrinating their children, but of course they do, how would the little darlings turn into mass murderers without a bit of background? You are correct, showing little Jonny how to use a semi auto and select the right calibre needs to be introduced straight after ABC.

Glad you are a fan of Fox news too, great channel, but seems to be over the top on a past Presidents promotion, the current one (Looks like the star wars emperor) seems to be missing in the credits. 

As for religion pfffff, my land is currently being invaded by alien religions and schools are employing drag queens to read stories, exciting times.

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  305
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3619
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37738
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

lets just say it would never happen again!!!

I didn’t say I was a fan. To be clearer then. It should have been on the same list as the others.  Other side of the same coin just as bad. 🤪

Don’t quite get the Palpatine reference.  The drag queen thing is cherry picking very rare examples righties and lefties will use to try and scare you to coax you into doing their bidding.

Gives me an idea for a fun two player game that I haven’t seen. Will have to find out if someone made it. 🎮

edit:

The competitive MP aspect would probably cause a few fights.

Edited by Sammy

41 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Gives me an idea for a fun two player game that I haven’t seen. Will have to find out if someone made it. 🎮

I'll keep an eye out for COD7 Drag Queen special Sammy, do you need me to give advice??