Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

horrible news

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  1820
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  220
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1984

Well this pisses me off I wanted to sign up for XI. Well I can't now because I find out some BS. When I first started playing COD2 I was on a server called christian sniper. I practice and practice like I do on XI ace mod server. And I've gotten good over time. Well I was really kicking ass on there and all of a sudden I was kicked from the server. I was pissed because I didn't do anything wrong. So I never went back well then my bro Ratinka was in there recently mind you this has been like 3 years ago this happen. I try going in there and it says I'm banned from playing on there server. So I look into this found out some guy from PB excused me of wall hacking. Which i never did i don't even know how to do that shit and I hate hackers. So now I have to appeal the banned with PB and haven't heard from them for a while. So as part of your rules to join you have to have a clean GUID well because of the jerks at PB mines not clean. Oh well I guess I think its BS PB has to be that way. I'm an honest, good sportsmanship player and to be treated like that is BS! Well I'm done ranting now.

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Yup sorry m8 you have to take it up with PBFrown have you actually checked your GUID with PB bans yet, or are you just assuming you are banned because someone told you?

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

Well I wish you all the best.  You are correct, we only allow people into XI with clean GUIDs.  Unfortunately we can't bend the rules, as it would undermine want we stand for.

This isn't me acussing you, but wishing you all the best in clearing your name.

Good luck and god speed ;)

Yeah I checked on there i had my brother help me figure this out and they say on the PB that I wall hacked. I don't know how they came up with this. I don't hack at all I play fair. Its just BS! make's me look bad to and I'm a honest guy.I don't wont you guys to bend the rules at all. You should keep it the way it is you know. I have a lot of respect for you guys and your clan and what it stands for. I hope PB makes the right choice you know. And whats really weried is they claim I wall hacked which would kick me from all PB servers right? If that's the case then how am I able to play all the other PB servers but that one server. My guess is someone got mad because I was winning and call hack on me.

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

if u can paly on other pb servers, then ur guid isnt banned by pb.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

As CHKN points out, it's a local server ban. With no PB GUID ban, that would not impact consideration here. You could always buy another copy of COD2 to play on their server under a different name, but why would you want to?

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8280
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53721
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

Wow one reason to buy COD2 for a second copy is so you can have 12 shitty cd's to load. and go back to load cd1 again please 4 times. I feel better well atleast they only have 1 patch

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

Ok first off listen to what you said. Someone from PB accused you of wall hacking!!!!!   Ok they will not kick you or ban you for just I think he is wall hacking.

2nd ) If they (on the serv banned you via pb)  It would only be for that server.

3rd) To get your guid banned by PB several things have to happen.

A) A video used as evidence was submitted and ran through the anti cheat guys to see if a cheat is there

And trust me they just do not look at the video--- they run several programs used to find the hacks....

B) A file has been altered by a hack (99% of the time) installed on to your game by you or someone using your pc

If you are able to play on other PB enabled servers then you ban is only for the server who thought you were hacking.

So The statement "So I look into this found out some guy from PB excused(<------- spelled accused)  me of wall hacking." Does not fly with me

Is your in game name the same you use while playing in game?  If so i will look for you on Ace server logs and run your guid through my resourses.

• Member ID:  285
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2204
  • Birthday:  11/04/1965

I agree with Greywolf.. Something just sounds.. hmmm well... not right.  PB doesnt accuse you. you get caught by PB with a file that is not right.  And the file fairys dont just drop these hacked files on your computer.  Sombody put them there.. If it was your borther, freind, long lost cousin.. well kick your borhters ass, and get new freinds.. and get rid of your cousin again.. But it just doesnt sound right to me..

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Sounds a lil ummmm......... to me also.

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

greywolf2

Is your in game name the same you use while playing in game?  If so i will look for you on Ace server logs and run your guid through my resourses.

Grey, I think we are talking 'apples and oranges' here. He says he was banned in COD2... but he is playing in both COD2 (DM) and COD4 (ACE mod) XI servers. He has been in both this month, so he isn't globally banned in COD4 at least.  Long story short, you need to pull his guid from COD2 DM to run it. It is under the same name according to game tracker.

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9051
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  66063
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

Labob
Wow one reason to buy COD2 for a second copy is so you can have 12 shitty cd's to load. and go back to load cd1 again please 4 times. I feel better well atleast they only have 1 patch

download the dvd version and use your own key ..

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Tao Warrior - horrible news!!!!

Well this pisses me off I wanted to sign up for XI. Well I can't now because I find out some BS. When I first started playing COD2 I was on a server called christian sniper. I practice and practice like I do on XI ace mod server. And I've gotten good over time. Well I was really kicking ass on there and all of a sudden I was kicked from the server. I was pissed because I didn't do anything wrong. So I never went back well then my bro Ratinka was in there recently mind you this has been like 3 years ago this happen. I try going in there and it says I'm banned from playing on there server. So I look into this found out some guy from PB excused me of wall hacking. Which i never did i don't even know how to do that shit and I hate hackers. So now I have to appeal the banned with PB and haven't heard from them for a while. So as part of your rules to join you have to have a clean GUID well because of the jerks at PB mines not clean. Oh well I guess I think its BS PB has to be that way. I'm an honest, good sportsmanship player and to be treated like that is BS! Well I'm done ranting now.

Tao Warrior

I have an extra CoD2 Key... hit me up in a PM. You are the new proud owner of it.

Ok for waiting 3yrs to go back in that server and finding out your guid was banned.  You must have stayed away from any server who keep pb updated--- because you would have been banned an other servers also.

I also do not think you were just playing and bam a pb guy thought you were hacking.   I removed the IP as well as the guid.

Violation Oct 22, 2009 - 15:45:31 209.40.101.186:28960 Tao Warrior us.gif  popup_icon.gif #9002: MD5Tool Mismatch: Wallhack.dll (len=32)

greywolf2

Ok first off listen to what you said. Someone from PB accused you of wall hacking!!!!!   Ok they will not kick you or ban you for just I think he is wall hacking.

2nd ) If they (on the serv banned you via pb)  It would only be for that server.

3rd) To get your guid banned by PB several things have to happen.

A) A video used as evidence was submitted and ran through the anti cheat guys to see if a cheat is there

And trust me they just do not look at the video--- they run several programs used to find the hacks....

B) A file has been altered by a hack (99% of the time) installed on to your game by you or someone using your pc

If you are able to play on other PB enabled servers then you ban is only for the server who thought you were hacking.

So The statement "So I look into this found out some guy from PB excused(<------- spelled accused)  me of wall hacking." Does not fly with me

I've talked to admin on the server for the one I was banned on. They said they released all ban's for players because of the issue with false ban's. He said that I had to take it up with PB. So I had my brother look on PB for me and its there accused of wall hacking. So let me rephrase what I said before either the admin on the server accused me of wall hacking or PB did. Which likely doubt its PB. But can't rule them out yet. It's mostly likely the server. Also sorry I missed spelled accused I have a reading disability and spelling disability so sometimes what I spell is not always right. Thank you for the correction Grey. Well if your able to check my GUID and its clear. Then I will keep on track to apply on your clan.

Thank you,

Tao Warrior

greywolf2

Ok for waiting 3yrs to go back in that server and finding out your guid was banned.  You must have stayed away from any server who keep pb updated--- because you would have been banned an other servers also.

I also do not think you were just playing and bam a pb guy thought you were hacking.   I removed the IP as well as the guid.

Violation Oct 22, 2009 - 15:45:31 209.40.101.186:28960 Tao Warrior us.gif  popup_icon.gif #9002: MD5Tool Mismatch: Wallhack.dll (len=32)

greywolf2,

Yes this is what my brother found for me. I don't know anything about how to find that stuff on PB. That's why I call up my brother he is the computer grad. I just click the mouse and type and play games and surf the web. So by removing the IP and the GUID I'm not banned from there anymore? I honestly don't hack. But I guess the proof is there. I just wish I could prove to you all I don't hack. And yes I understand PB just doesn't accuse people. I guess I was playing well enough it looked like hacking I don't know I really don't. I guess it's just annoying to be told I'm hacking when I'm not. Will hope I can gain your guy's trust sometime down the road. Good Game to you all.

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

Tao Warrior
greywolf2

greywolf2,

Yes this is what my brother found for me. I don't know anything about how to find that stuff on PB. That's why I call up my brother he is the computer grad. I just click the mouse and type and play games and surf the web. So by removing the IP and the GUID I'm not banned from there anymore? I honestly don't hack. But I guess the proof is there. I just wish I could prove to you all I don't hack. And yes I understand PB just doesn't accuse people. I guess I was playing well enough it looked like hacking I don't know I really don't. I guess it's just annoying to be told I'm hacking when I'm not. Will hope I can gain your guy's trust sometime down the road. Good Game to you all.

Tao Warrior

What Greywolf is saying Tao is that he removed the IP and GUID from what he posted so no one else can see it.

oh ok see I don't know this shit at all. I've looked at the ban ip thing there and I had issues with that md5tool thing before. Really bad on world at war. So i just stopped play world at war because of all the error and stuff. See I'm confused with this stuff is this a banned from just that server or is this a banned from all PB servers??? I've read on some forums that they had tech problems with cod2 with md5tool things. what ever md5tool is from what I've read its something with moving packets to some other packet thing. Idk this stuff at all.

Tao Warrior

PB investigates all the bans, if it was determined a ban was placed incorrectly (IE due to another program giving a false positive) then they remove all bans related to this issue. Seeing as this one was not removed, Then there was no issues. I am not or will i say you were hacking (dont know you or have not seen the evidence.( i will talk to a few i know to see anything else, but being 3yrs ago may not be likely)    Only was to ever get it reversed or plead your case is to take it up with them. ot to tell ya, not alot have them reversed. So good luck with it.

By now you could of fell in love with another game find one and leave the past mistakes inthe past.

And TY Larsin did not know it came out in DVD will look into that &^&*%* 6 cd's piss me off. I'm dealing with it its ok

Well thank you for all of your efforts Grey Wolf. Yeah I appealed my case with PB and they denied it. I guess that's that. Well this isn't going to stop me from just playing on your servers. Just can't join your guy's clan that's all. Shit happens!

Tao Warrior