Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ace Mod Over Ran by Spawn Killing Campers

• Member ID:  1642
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6952
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1958

Hey Jerm, just wanted to say I like playing with you on ace mod. ya the tubs can get tring, but when there is just one or two tubing no big deal. I like to seek out tubers and kill them, it fun. Its when there 4 to 6 people tubing it really sucks, so I go.

In ace mod where people spawn they will shoot from there a lot of times, so you have to go to all the areas to find someone to kill. I know Larson is no more a spawn killer then you or me. I do the same thing as Larson, and many others, I go from builden to building looking for some one to kill, or all around the map, they are spawn areas but thats where they stay and shoot. And Jerm you have killed me many times by shooting a tube in a spawn area, just after I spawned, you said you know someone is in there a lot. I know you are not tring to spawn kill me, your just taking a chance there is some one in there. I have no problem with that, much different then spawn camping. I have seen a few people spawn camping lately not XI guys, but people I have never seen before, and told them to stop and they didnt. I will try to video them the next time, or get the time, date and map and get an admin.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943
  • Device:  Windows

Hell,  just adhere to the No Whining policy and game on.

• Member ID:  772
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1309
  • Birthday:  10/04/1973

larsin sorry i put u in the middle man just pissed off at  all the non mebers telling me how i should play my game

• Member ID:  800
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6957
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58358
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957
  • Device:  Android

BudSr

whats wrong with campers.

P8180070.jpg2009_CanonRebel096.jpg

hey Bud put that lil thing back in ur pants.... lol

• Member ID:  1820
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  220
  • Birthday:  06/05/1984

BigJerm I never once told you how to play your game i actually said if you choose to tube and camp that cool. But what was the problem was the spawn killing camping you were doing. I know you won't say you were but I know what I saw and everyone else to. Anyway good game to all!!!

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

This is why we ask you to contact an admin through xfire, so it can be dealt with instead of bringing it here and starting drama, this has just caused bad feeling now when it could have been sorted better, it don't matter if you don't know some of us admins and don't see us in Ace Mod most of us are available most of the time, so just go to xfire and look for the list of cod4 admins and grab one, if he/she can't be contacted grab another, problem is lots of players never have xfire on or never use it, so it works both ways sometimes an admin may want to contact you through xfire tooFrown

• Member ID:  2491
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

bigjerm
larsin sorry i put u in the middle man just pissed off at  all the non mebers telling me how i should play my game

i was going to stay out of this now[and yes admin i am fully aware of what i am doing to my "chances"] but BOLLOCKS,

this is not a clan vs the rest shite, don't you fucking dare try to turn this into one, this is about spawn camping in ace mod by all sorts,[there are clan guys doing it too]

no one is telling you how to play your game,if you want to sit on a roof the entire game and fire noob tubes down at people thats up to you,i am too busy been slaughtered to give a toss

if you want to lose your temper and attack one of your own , thats down to you to sort out, and live with ,don't blame us non clan people for it in the hope that all the rest of your clan jump in to back you up, you made the comments you now live with them,but i will tell you this ,out of all of us who play on ace mod larsin is the last one who would [as a tactic]spawn kill, the flash fucker has no need to,

oh as a last comment [this one will stingLaughing]if it was not for us non members you seem to look down on, there would be no ace mod to play on,

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

chris4874
bigjerm

i was going to stay out of this now[and yes admin i am fully aware of what i am doing to my "chances"] but BOLLOCKS,

this is not a clan vs the rest shite, don't you fucking dare try to turn this into one, this is about spawn camping in ace mod by all sorts,[there are clan guys doing it too]

no one is telling you how to play your game,if you want to sit on a roof the entire game and fire noob tubes down at people thats up to you,i am too busy been slaughtered to give a toss

if you want to lose your temper and attack one of your own , thats down to you to sort out, and live with ,don't blame us non clan people for it in the hope that all the rest of your clan jump in to back you up, you made the comments you now live with them,but i will tell you this ,out of all of us who play on ace mod larsin is the last one who would [as a tactic]spawn kill, the flash fucker has no need to,

oh as a last comment [this one will stingLaughing]if it was not for us non members you seem to look down on, there would be no ace mod to play on,

This is not directed to just you chris but to all Members and non members, If you see someone spawn killing and doing it non stop GET A FRIGGIN VIDEO      (sorry for the rant <-----)   In game it is so easy to do this.  First go to spectate and find the player you want to record.  Open the console  (hitting the tilde key )

~      (<------- thats the Key next to the #1 on your keyboard)  

after that type in /record greywolf2            and hit enter

Where my name is just change it out with the player you are looking at               The video is better quality than xfire has sound and the file is so small.   A 5 min vid in xfire is close to 5-600 mb or more   if in game it is barley 1/2 mb

The file is a .dm file   hit me up if you have one and i will look at it myself. 

All XI members here and non members are why our servers stay fun.  Its not just non members who make the servers run sorry but not the case.         So in closing GET ME A VIDEO AND I WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE...

STOP CRYING AND JUST PLAY.......

tao i will end this now i may have did some spawn killing and camping but i dont do it like others so one time i do it all hell brakes loose well if i over did it im sorry but it is what it is and i dont do spwan killing alot it was just that time i got in the moment i was haveing fun dammit so if i got out of hand sorry man no  hard feelings thats  all im gunna say on this  i like playing ingame with u i was just mad at oneeye for talking shit my bad bro see u in game

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want my mama

good stuff can we all get back to killing hackers like noob sniper and poop now please?LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9034
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65966
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

chris4874
good stuff can we all get back to killing hackers like noob sniper and poop now please?LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

A fine idea!!!!  Especially since the server is now up and beautiful again. Get off the damn forums and in the fricken servers ya animals.

I'll see ya there!

• Member ID:  1820
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  220
  • Birthday:  06/05/1984

bigjerm
tao i will end this now i may have did some spawn killing and camping but i dont do it like others so one time i do it all hell brakes loose well if i over did it im sorry but it is what it is and i dont do spwan killing alot it was just that time i got in the moment i was haveing fun dammit so if i got out of hand sorry man no  hard feelings thats  all im gunna say on this  i like playing ingame with u i was just mad at oneeye for talking shit my bad bro see u in game

BigJerm thank you for saying sorry and I'm sorry if came across wrong. I was just trying to get a point across that there is alot of it going on and it was bad enough that people stop playing by some of the forum topic replies so maybe this is a step forward to making ace mod even better. For OneEye and Ratinka they talk alot of shit they don't mean anything by it. They love trash talking and Ace Mod is a trash talking server. Which by the way I love it. Its funny shit. Anyway BigJerm see you in game. And sorry I'm not going to play with you like to like to play with me in the game HAHA!!!! Laughing

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Tao Warrior
bigjerm
BigJerm thank you for saying sorry and I'm sorry if came across wrong. I was just trying to get a point across that there is alot of it going on and it was bad enough that people stop playing by some of the forum topic replies so maybe this is a step forward to making ace mod even better. For OneEye and Ratinka they talk alot of shit they don't mean anything by it. They love trash talking and Ace Mod is a trash talking server. Which by the way I love it. Its funny shit. Anyway BigJerm see you in game. And sorry I'm not going to play with you like to like to play with me in the game HAHA!!!! Laughing

I think I might cry **sniffle**... you guys are so nice.

It is cool to talk it out and get it straight. Good job guys.. and good games.

• Member ID:  1022
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  8504
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Achievement Points:  81318
  • Days Won:  397
  • Birthday:  07/19/1962

Blah...Blah....Blah.. Do what I do, just dont go in untill all the campers and spawnkillers go to bed it may take awhile, it works for me, IT SO FUKIN EASY TO DO.........PROBLEM FIXED!

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  548
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4673
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  41096
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963

I agree Num, sometimes I'll just walk away after being spawn snuffed 5-6 times in a row. Be back later, if it matters.

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

LOL BigJerk: AKA (BigJerm) nothing to be sorry about, we are the COD4 ACE MOD Idiots and we are not serious we are Idiot gamers and we have fun. If I want to play a serious game I would play with those Freeze Tag Idiots they do not know how to have fun. It's just a game whats that phrase Shit Happens and Shit is going to happen no matter come on people ACE MOD is the best you can really enjoy yourself just killing and being killed.

• Member ID:  2383
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1562
  • Birthday:  01/25/1970

actually if you never played the map before  you may not be aware  u are in a spawn point.It's not an excuse but it could happen. I've found myself stumbling into spawn points and I try not to shoot  but i have been killed when someone spawned on me.I think if it's a new player benefit of the doubt should be given they might not be aware of where spawn points are however if after being warned they continue then maybe kicking them from the server is another option

cheers

NumNutz

Blah...Blah....Blah.. Do what I do, just dont go in untill all the campers and spawnkillers go to bed it may take awhile, it works for me, IT SO FUKIN EASY TO DO.........PROBLEM FIXED!

not trying to start a row here but  that would imply that you feel that its only europeans that spawn kill[because of the time difference] not on about campers thats "legal"

i wait around for the north americans [of all sortsLaughing]to turn up because i prefer to play when they are on,

i seem to know more of them and frankly they are a lot more funnier,

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Noears you obviously never played ftag with us, or you would'nt have made that remark, not many of us take it seriously, well not like you lot here in the ace mod where you have to illegally spawn camp to win a game it seems...now that really is taking it too seriouslyTongue outKiss

• Member ID:  161
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  709
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  3768
  • Birthday:  06/19/1962

most-honorable-buttsecks-asian-buttsecks-honor-guys-gay-demotivational-poster-1247949398.jpg

• Member ID:  1022
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  8504
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Achievement Points:  81318
  • Days Won:  397
  • Birthday:  07/19/1962

chris4874
NumNutz

not trying to start a row here but that would imply that you feel that its only europeans that spawn kill[because of the time difference] not on about campers thats "legal"

i wait around for the north americans [of all sortsLaughing]to turn up because i prefer to play when they are on,

i seem to know more of them and frankly they are a lot more funnier,

The time of day means shit to me, it happens all day and night, so Im not pointing a finger to any Canadians, Americans or Europeans, it just happens to often in the ACE MOD. Now I hope im done explaning myself. FUK ME!!