Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Can Warthunder get any more ridiculous

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I am not posting here to whine about any changes to the game, but i need to tell this story :lol: i just went in to play now (not played for 2 days)  in the middle of a map i tried to answer a question from a teammate only to get a message in bold yellow print telling me i was banned from in game chat for 2 days for foul language, WTF, it seems that this ban only started 2 hours ago as i still have 1 day and 22 hours left before i can post, as i ain't played since Friday it seems a bit strange to me that a ban only just started 2 hours ago, as far as i can recall i don't use any different form of foul language from most of the other fuckers who play there (pardon my foul language) so i am not really understanding where this is coming from, most of you might remember i already been banned once because of my name (Sonovabitch) apparantley this nasty name upset some fragile soul out there, also the server i just been on fuckers (again pardon me) in there were using whatever foul language they felt like using with impunity, i don't know how much more BULLSHIT i can take from this Gaijin lot, wish i could get back every penny i spent on this game then i would fuck off (pardon me again) and go play world of planes or something, best thing is when you or another player in game actually types in some foul language all you see is this in game..for example "Hey Gaijin you bunch of ************* go and suck my big hairy ***** you ******* ********* " what a set of fucking tossers...oops pardon me once again. :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Edited by Sonovabich

Been thinking hard about this and my supposed foul language and when and what i am supposed to have said, i come to realize i hardly ever type any bad language in game (as i already explained it comes out like this anyway ****) most of my chats are with teammates and is usually no problem, it suddenly came to me in a Eureka moment a couple of days last week i was in typed conversations over a couple of maps with other players discussing all these new changes they have made to War Thunder, many thought the same as me that the game had taken a backward step, it was all amicable, nothing different to most in game chats every day, it looks to me like our very touchy friends at Gaijin have maybe been checking chat logs and have taken a bit of criticism to heart...poor things, all i can say if they are gagging me they must have gagged 100's if not 1000's of other players, looks like they have still not learned about free speech over there and we thought Communist Russia was dead and gone, all i can say to others is be careful what you say in game big brother is watching you, the sad bastards. :censored:  :no

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  1066
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1340
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1978

I bet the ban is 48 hours of game time playing. So you can't type chat for 48 hours of flying!!!!

I tired playing it yesterday... I went back to COD4 

I bet the ban is 48 hours of game time playing. So you can't type chat for 48 hours of flying!!!!

I tired playing it yesterday... I went back to COD4 

Nah first map i played today it said the ban was for 2 days and i had 1 day 22 hours left, which means it started 2 hours before i was playing.

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33698
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

Damn mate I thought it was another glitch I had same message but did not think anymore of it rolf Idiot here :cry:

I could not talk in game yesterday and got that message thought it was because of the fuck up down loads lol oops like you I must have complained too much about the new ranking system lol ( OR LACK OF) 

• Member ID:  3003
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  417
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3583
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

it seem that the whole world is trying to tip toe around egg shells.  People need to pull their heads out of their ass.  So tired of everyone saying we can't say this, can't say that, can't have Christmas must be  X-mas.  Those fuckers can go to hell.  If your don't celebrate Christmas thats fine.  But don't tell me I can't say Christmas because someone might get their feelings hurt.  What happened to being able to curse and yell at a guy and a few minutes later having a beer with him.  Now it seems if you say something that offends someone or you respond to a question about your beliefs about certain subjects you get sued or fired.  At this rate the human race is fucked. Do not pass go do not collect shit.

Thanks for reading my rant.  If I have offended anyone...........so what.  We can agree to disagree.

Twinkie

Damn mate I thought it was another glitch I had same message but did not think anymore of it rolf Idiot here :cry:

I could not talk in game yesterday and got that message thought it was because of the fuck up down loads lol oops like you I must have complained too much about the new ranking system lol ( OR LACK OF) 

Well that just confirmed it 100% for me m8, it's looking pretty obvious they are trying to shut out the dissenters, must be 1000's of us lol, noticed too yesterday there was hardly any typed chat at all in the games i played, we all been sent to stand in the corner, better only say good things about them in chat from now on..............NAAH THEY ARE A BUNCH OF TOSSERS :lol:

It was hilarious last night in one game 5 people got removed and I can only assume for the chat logs because they were fuming about the unbalanced planes.

The one good thing is I got an easy win because 4 of them were on the opposing team lol.

• Member ID:  1443
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

how dare you speak out against Mother Russia!

Putin is coming for you  :2guns:

It was hilarious last night in one game 5 people got removed and I can only assume for the chat logs because they were fuming about the unbalanced planes.

The one good thing is I got an easy win because 4 of them were on the opposing team lol.

It's bollocks m8, they should only be removing people if they are racist or harassing people all the time and stuff like that, fuck if Origin EA  and Activision took this stance there would be nobody playing their games at all, it just smacks of old Russia or the Soviet Union to me, no dissenting or else, instead of removing all these people they should be listening, there are far more out there who hate  what happened to this game recently then the ones who say it's better...it's not better it's worse and they should listen to the public who are spending a shitload of money to keep these dictators in a fucking job :rant:

• Member ID:  938
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4774
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/28/1972

So if I get on and praise the new patches mabey I'll be able to hit sumtin lol

Well today it was even better, I was on that map Small Beach or something like that and there was a squad in about 4 of them and all started the game with meteor's well they were ripping a new arse to my side me included lol

So next thing the chat started to turn blue every other word was **** ******* **** they were calling the new system every name under the sun then bang only me and one other plane on my side and 5 meteors on the other side then the map just stopped and I ended back in the hanger no points no explanation.......

They must now be running something in the background that auto kicks now because it was so funny how quick it happened Rofl

Edited by baldie

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Lmfao Sob..Got this ban like 2 weeks ago..You been ban for personal attacking some 1..yet All i remember was some kid telling me off and I told him i would report him..

is the Vodka M8..

Hey I do not know what they have done but tonight I have played 5 rounds with British planes and all the rounds were matched perfectly all planes were within 1 or 2 ranks of each other had some great dogfights one lasted half the round me in my Spitfire against another Spitfire it was one hell of a laugh.

The ranking up system is still Crap but if the game play stays like this I can put up with it... :stuart:

Lmfao Sob..Got this ban like 2 weeks ago..You been ban for personal attacking some 1..yet All i remember was some kid telling me off and I told him i would report him..

is the Vodka M8..

Well if i attacked someone i have no recollection of that....did Baldie attack someone as well? it seems a bit strange that a day after there was a lot of in game chat about how shitty Gaijin was and how they ruined the game that i get this ban, if they just ban people because someone on the other team don't like them or they just had their arse's kicked or if the poor little souls were upset at some backchat and all of this without any proof at all then it is a sad state of events and it still makes Gaijin a bunch of tossers. You read Baldies first post yesterday about loads being kicked for criticizing Gaijin, then how they closed the map down, it's nothing to do with abusing others players Chile, it's Gaijin getting too touchy about people telling the truth about them...hahaha looks like they got a rebellion on their hands.

Edited by Sonovabich

Well today it was even better, I was on that map Small Beach or something like that and there was a squad in about 4 of them and all started the game with meteor's well they were ripping a new arse to my side me included lol

So next thing the chat started to turn blue every other word was **** ******* **** they were calling the new system every name under the sun then bang only me and one other plane on my side and 5 meteors on the other side then the map just stopped and I ended back in the hanger no points no explanation.......

They must now be running something in the background that auto kicks now because it was so funny how quick it happened Rofl

Yeah looks like everytime they get criticized now they are acting like babies and taking action against people.

Hey I do not know what they have done but tonight I have played 5 rounds with British planes and all the rounds were matched perfectly all planes were within 1 or 2 ranks of each other had some great dogfights one lasted half the round me in my Spitfire against another Spitfire it was one hell of a laugh.

The ranking up system is still Crap but if the game play stays like this I can put up with it... :stuart:

You might be on to something here m8, just played 3 games with British Russian and German planes and they got the matchmaking just about right at last, i did notice a couple of KingCobras sneaking into a couple of maps (they are level 3  all my planes were level 2) but that was about it really lets hope they keep it like this. :thumbup:

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

It's bollocks m8, they should only be removing people if they are racist or harassing people all the time and stuff like that, fuck if Origin EA  and Activision took this stance there would be nobody playing their games at all, it just smacks of old Russia or the Soviet Union to me, no dissenting or else, instead of removing all these people they should be listening, there are far more out there who hate  what happened to this game recently then the ones who say it's better...it's not better it's worse and they should listen to the public who are spending a shitload of money to keep these dictators in a fucking job :rant:

I agree.     Communist Russia was dead and gone ..... it's still there i know for a fact. they let me vent  and swear  so far no ban. i think they like the money i spend there  lol. the other day a guys nickname was  GODSCOCK  he played right through the game. i have screen shots . also guys with fuckyou  or fuckthis kind of nicknames . sorry for the f bombs but this is what i see wonder if they get banned? been watching since sonofabitch got banned the first time.  spend $$$$ = means no ban ??? or spend $$$$ = get away with more ? i think they have your #  sob not sure how many others get picked on like you ..... mother russia is watching you.

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

by the way is there no task for today dec 31 2013 to get those free planes or are we going to get facked again like the tank task crap. we all know they gave the closed tank battle testing to there own people from mother russia.

I agree.     Communist Russia was dead and gone ..... it's still there i know for a fact. they let me vent  and swear  so far no ban. i think they like the money i spend there  lol. the other day a guys nickname was  GODSCOCK  he played right through the game. i have screen shots . also guys with fuckyou  or fuckthis kind of nicknames . sorry for the f bombs but this is what i see wonder if they get banned? been watching since sonofabitch got banned the first time.  spend $$$$ = means no ban ??? or spend $$$$ = get away with more ? i think they have your #  sob not sure how many others get picked on like you ..... mother russia is watching you.

Thing is m8 i do spend quite a bit of cash on this game.

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

by the way is there no task for today dec 31 2013 to get those free planes or are we going to get facked again like the tank task crap. we all know they gave the closed tank battle testing to there own people from mother russia.

CAUTION: Major F-bombs in this post  . . if your sensitive or a Gaijin employee you should leave now

If those Fuckers Fuck us players again by not following thru with their fucking offer for those planes. .Fuck them and the horse they rode in on!   :shock:  ( the only reason I F-bombed so many times is because I can, most of the time I refrain from F-Bombing. I love this site)

I noticed the other day when I finally was able to stay in game (and not get kicked because of lost packets) no one was chatting.  It was strange I said "you bomb the ugly one and I will bomb the fat one" and no commented . . thing is I know they got some ugly bitch's  and some fat bitch's there at Gaijin and I still didn't get banned.

Gaijin is trying to learn capitalism but cant shake their suppressive old world Russian ways . . . "Dimitri I beat you down and tie you up then you buy my wodka please"   :lol:

i just came from playing the game and I still cant stay in the battles, I have tried everything and checked the Gaijin website for anything that would help and so far I found out its not anything from me to the server and its not the server. The Server says it's on Gaijin's end . . . . .  .go figure!

What is the main pisser about this situation is that every time I get "bad Connection" and sent back to the hanger the battle keeps going and if we win I lose  . . . . around 1500 silver lions(for repairs since I guess my plane keeps flying until it crashes) so all together now I have lost around 30,000 FN lions and there is no way I will get Gaijin to replace them . . .hell I cant even get them to respond at all :wallbash:

I bet if i cut of their supply of wodka I would get a response.

(We need a drunk Russian smiley)

Not been on for a couple of days, went in today and it looks like server matchmaking has gone to shit again, all sorts of planes buzzing around level 2 servers, i used to regularly get over 10 kills, now since that patch most i can get is six, today i couldn't get past four, every time i was killed it was one shot, and the same was happening when i was killing the enemy, you just have no chance at all now of getting a plane off your tail, there is no dogfights anymore and the maps were over before i could get through 3 planes, best laugh was someone typed about how he was sick of being blasted by level 3 and 4 planes while he only had level 1 planes, i told him to be careful what he says as i was banned for bad mouthing Gaijin, as soon as i typed that in the flood gates opened, everyone was in on it then "yes i was banned from chat for bad mouthing them too" "my friends were banned for the same thing" " i heard this is going on all the time now, many people being banned" bla bla bla, it was so funny everyone was holding back and waiting for someone else to start the chat, there are so many angry players out there at the moment, i can't believe how they have totally fucked up a brilliant game, what happened to the phrase "if it ain't broke don't fix it", anyway i got a PC magazine today they did a 5 page spread on World of Warplanes, last month they managed 1 page about WarThunder, so it's obvious what they think is the best game, World of Warplanes is basically the same, you start with 5 Bi planes and have to rank up, it's free but the same buying gold system is in force, the write up was really good it  showed many planes and lots of manouvres all WarThunder does is show you the Himmelman turn....boring, so i am gonna take a look at World of War planes in the next couple of days, it might be crap it might be great, if it plays better then War Thunder i am off to play it and fuck War Thunder, it's not gonna cost me anymore money, i am either gonna spend it at War Thunder or World of Warplanes :(

I downloaded world of warplanes a couple weeks ago and thought it was pretty cool very similar to WT but different.  I figured as long as WT was a good a game as it was there was no need to play WOW.

Things have changed in a big way and it looks like I will be playing WOW now.

It is so frustrating to see people "bumble along" in business and still be successful despite their incompetence.When I lived in California so many business were successful because they had a product people wanted and had plenty of money to spend to get that product despite the morons that owned the company.  Gaijin is a very capable game developer but because of their inability to understand public relations and how to listen to the customer and accept that to some degree the customer is always right they are going to see a big drop in players and their money

I was a contractor for 25 years and I never had an issue that didn't end with the customer satisfied . . .why?  because I listened and looked at the situation from the customers point of view and always tried my damnedest to get it right.  I think Gaijin will continue on this course until the word gets out about what they are doing to the game and then after hangover clears up will try and fix some things . . .who knows they may never get the game set up to be a s fun as it was.

But what the hell I still cant finish an arcade battle because of connection issues on Gaijins part and they wont respond to my service requests . . they have such a shitty attitude to so many customers its unreal.

Well i tried to get in game tonight and after waiting 20mins i gave up. Like you i will give WOW a try at the weekend