Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

American Journalist beheaded by ISIS scum in Iraq

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  3003
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  417
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3581
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979
  • Device:  Windows

Don't get mad at me but in war civilians die, that's just a sad fact. I agree with little old man that our army had a hard time dealing with their tactics. Mostly because of all the pilotical bull shit from home. If a group of soldiers is getting fired upon from a mosque I have no problem bombing it into dust. Telling our soldiers they can't shoot at certain buildings is bs. That's one way of getting our people killed by handcuffing them. We can carpet bomb the shit out of Iraq and level the place. That would be fine to me. The talk about so called innocent civilians, true some might be innocent, but other fight us by hiding the enemy and providing food, shelter, and supplies to them. Makes them an enemy in my book. I am against sending troops back there but if we do send them all of hell fire and damnation should be sent with them.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

http://news.msn.com/world/hamas-admits-kidnapping-israeli-teens

That's exactly what they do mouselad, and there is proof of it in the news today.

In the current Israeli/Hamas war, Hamas just admitted today that they kidnapped and killed the three Jewish men back in June in an attempt to spark a war with Israel. Well it worked, and Hamas is purposely launching missiles from civilian areas so that Israel will bomb civilian areas and kill lots of civilians. The more civilians Israel kills the more outraged the world becomes.  The military leader of Hamas lives in exile in Turkey (a strong US ally in the region), but we do nothing about it. Just like Osama Bin Laden was living in Pakistan (another US ally) and kept denying it until we just went in and capped the fucker.

Like I said before, we should arm the holy fuck out of the Kurds and anybody else in the region that goes against the extremist Islamic views. Fuck all of those assholes that we give millions to in support and then give terrorist leaders a safe place to live and direct terrorist activities around the world.

• Member ID:  698
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1145
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  7232

America must not allow ANY U.S. Citizen to be murdered at the hands of terrorists without swift retaliation. There should be an immediate military response to this. ISIS is a plague that even the Pope can see, and everyday bleeding heart Americans plead for peace and diplomacy, these barbaric, murderous thugs continue murdering and raping kids and butchering adults. Hit them hard, hit them often and remove them from the face of the earth. Tax dollars well spent. By the way I am a veteran and have seen terror acts, so if you haven't been there don't bother with your bleeding heart responses. ISIS is a disease, a cancer that must be removed by the world.

• Member ID:  20902
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

http://news.msn.com/world/hamas-admits-kidnapping-israeli-teens

That's exactly what they do mouselad, and there is proof of it in the news today.

In the current Israeli/Hamas war, Hamas just admitted today that they kidnapped and killed the three Jewish men back in June in an attempt to spark a war with Israel. Well it worked, and Hamas is purposely launching missiles from civilian areas so that Israel will bomb civilian areas and kill lots of civilians. The more civilians Israel kills the more outraged the world becomes.  The military leader of Hamas lives in exile in Turkey (a strong US ally in the region), but we do nothing about it. Just like Osama Bin Laden was living in Pakistan (another US ally) and kept denying it until we just went in and capped the fucker.

Like I said before, we should arm the holy fuck out of the Kurds and anybody else in the region that goes against the extremist Islamic views. Fuck all of those assholes that we give millions to in support and then give terrorist leaders a safe place to live and direct terrorist activities around the world.

Here is a video of them constructing a rocket under a tent and taking it to go fire in a civilian area.

but any american that chooses to go into a war zone and gets themselves killed is not our problem.  If a country or group openly hates america and americans then don't go to where they are and think they wont kill you.  The journalist took his life in his own hands.  He chose to go into harms way and got killed.  We shouldnt send americans into harms way because a dumb ass got himself killed.

• Member ID:  1729
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

JE Répond tardivement a ce post de sob .....

Mais je me doit de donner mon point de vue ici par devoir : pas par obligation....

Je comprend que sob  a  voulu en parlé ici parce que il doit ce sent  blessé, quand il entend qu il ce pourrai que ce terroriste soit anglais ... mais je sais aussi qu il y a des français des belges des allemand concerné  peut être même des américain ..... En parlé ici ne fait que amplifié ce que veulent les terroriste c est a dire : qu on parle d eux ..... 

Si personne ne parler de cela , les terroristes arrêteraient  de s exhiber a la télévision . En parlé ou en débattre ici ou ailleurs est ce que souhaite ces terroriste ... Le jour ou l on en   parlera plus: peut  être que ces gens arrêteront de tuer des innocent.....   

The difference between the European hostages and the American hostages is that the EU countries will often pay a ransom to get them released and the US will not.  ISIS has been sending emails to Foley's family and employer since last fall demanding 132 million dollars for his release. When they finally figured out that nobody would (or could) pay it they decided to use him for the shock value, murder him and blame it on the US airstrikes. 

When we released all of those fucks from Gitmo for that piece of shit deserter a few months ago, I guess they thought we would pay up for Foley. They thought wrong.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91060
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

There is not surprise in this. This type of warfare has been practiced since the dawn of time, many times in the name of religious beliefs. As much as we may try to make reason, there is no making sense of it.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

First of all we did not break Iraq. That shit was fucked up before Jesus was born and will always be fucked up. I don't pity any journalist. You go into an active war zone don't expect your home country to send men and women out to die to look for your ass. As far as other Christians getting killed they can fight, leave, or roll over and die. We as in the USA should not be expected to come to everyone's aide. Every time there is a natural disaster everyone looks at the US and says why haven't you sent money and supplies yet. We have our own problems to deal with. If all the billions we spend on countries where the people hate our guts were spent on helping Americans we as a country would be in better shape. I am all for helping others but not to help people in a foreign country when people here are going without food and clothing or jobs and proper health care. We send food and money to places in Africa because they are starving but even though they can't feed the 12 kids they already have they keep popping out more. They are their own worst enemy. Iraq was given military weapons and training for their new army and they just gave up. Well if they won't fight for their country why in the hell should we? I am not in the military nor was I ever. That being said, I will support our troops no matter where our retarded government sends them. Each soldier should have the best weapons and armor money can buy because we can provide that. But I think any president that decides to send good American men and women to another country to fight somebody else's war should have to personally got to each soldiers parents and say "I have decided to send your son/daughter/husband/wife to die in a war that has nothing to do with America. And when we win this was the people that we fought for will still hate America and it's people. "

Listen, we broke it for the final $ in bringing the Middleast into the World Economy...

I'm sorry if you don't believe that....

But it's true.

Our Brave Men and Women have been used.

Soon it sounds like they want to gear up again and use the Military yet again....

BTW, I HAVE TWO SONS IN THE MILITARY, JUST BECAUSE I ADMIT THE TRUTH DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T SUPPORT THEM

I do support our troops.  If they are sent somewhere to fight no expense should be spared to make sure that they have the best possible equipment.  I just don't want our troops to be used for pointless ventures like Iraq.  Also if we are going to send our troops back there, we need better rule of engagement.  In the past our troops have been handcuffed by so called ruled of engagement when a sniper is shooting them from a mosque they cant shoot back or call in an air strike.  That is crazy.  Level that shit.  We are going to spend billions rebuilding their crap anyway.  I would rather destroy a structure of any kind even religious if it would help keep our soldiers alive and safe.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

The difference between the European hostages and the American hostages is that the EU countries will often pay a ransom to get them released and the US will not.  ISIS has been sending emails to Foley's family and employer since last fall demanding 132 million dollars for his release. When they finally figured out that nobody would (or could) pay it they decided to use him for the shock value, murder him and blame it on the US airstrikes. 

When we released all of those fucks from Gitmo for that piece of shit deserter a few months ago, I guess they thought we would pay up for Foley. They thought wrong.

The UK don't pay ransoms as far as i am aware, exchanging hostages is just the same thing ain't it? probably worse setting known terrorists free.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I have no doubt that watching a video is not a terrorist crime. Sharing maybe, but watching?  :(

All the same, I don't want to see it.

RIP Mr Foley 

The Terrorism Act 2006 says otherwise.

Here's the breakdown of a poll taken for The Register: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/08/22/one_in_three_brits_are_now_terrorists/

Unless one was involved in the hunt for the perpetrators, there'd be no legitimate reason to view it in any case.

Today, there's talk in the press about US FBI agents being sent to "guard" British airports.  The idea is preposterous.

• Member ID:  2515
  • Followers:  99
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1304
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  13648
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  01/15/1964

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

I do support our troops.  If they are sent somewhere to fight no expense should be spared to make sure that they have the best possible equipment.  I just don't want our troops to be used for pointless ventures like Iraq.  Also if we are going to send our troops back there, we need better rule of engagement.  In the past our troops have been handcuffed by so called ruled of engagement when a sniper is shooting them from a mosque they cant shoot back or call in an air strike.  That is crazy.  Level that shit.  We are going to spend billions rebuilding their crap anyway.  I would rather destroy a structure of any kind even religious if it would help keep our soldiers alive and safe.

We agree on that my friend...

I don't support going back or going anywhere without the "Bill Of Rights" put in place where ever we go.

I'm tired of the Progressive aguement "They won't understand it".

That arguement is BULLSHIT, FREEDOM IS UNIVERSAL.

America does not even live by the "Bill Of Rights" Anymore thanks to the Progressive Repubican and Democrat Partys....

Edited by Spartacus

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

Oh Oh Oh pick me pick me I know why don't we turn the whole middle east to green glass and include Israel. Problem solved then we can rebuilt them in our image. Wait I thought GOD was supposed to do that. There is no easy answer when it comes to fanatics weather Christian or Muslim.  

Our country was founded by people from around the world seeking the freedom to practice the religion of their choice. The trouble is, the rest of the world never caught on to that concept.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91060
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Our country was founded by people from around the world seeking the freedom to practice the religion of their choice. The trouble is, the rest of the world never caught on to that concept.

That's very true but religious freedom is shared by many countries around the world, just the area in question is the problem. Good post everyone.

Edited by PimpedOutPete

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

ISIS needs to be stopped NOW and not wait to let them take more cities and kill more innocent people. Any country that is civilized shouldn't have a problem with intense multinational air strikes. Every country that has an Air force should contribute even if its just a bottle rocket. 

What government leader of any country would say that beheading another human for any reason is OK?

Yes there will be collateral damage because the targets hide behind innocent women and children . . . .all the more reason these chickenshits need to be stopped.

ISIS is a threat to every country that does not agree with their beliefs and last I checked there aren't many that share those beliefs, However ISIS is a solid military machine that gets stronger everyday and unless the world comes together and "bombs the shit out of them" they will roll over every country that they choose.

I think the shit stain that is ISIS could be wiped clean with a serious Ariel attack without putting boots on the ground. The free world has the firepower to sustain a relentless barrage of punishment and doing it from the air would keep the "good guys" out of harms way (for the most part)

The Nuke Factor

The mentality of the freaks that are in charge of ISIS is such that they will at the rate they are going obtain a nuclear device and worse several devices then they just need to teach a hand full of their freakettes to speak Spanish, insert them into Mexico and ISIS will be in our back yard the next day.

With that scenario in mind is there any body opposed to gearing up and delivering some good ole "shock and awe" to ISIS while they are still on the other side of the earth?

This is a serious world problem and it must be addressed immediately because these bastards are hellbent on wiping out everyone that doesn't agree with them and since most of the world doesn't agree with them they are going to keep killing until they are eliminated and the longer we wait the more killing and worse it's going to get.

Great posts everyone . . . .  although we don't all agree on what should be done or how  . . . .good discussion leads to better understanding of the views of others which leads to compromise and finally a solution . . . . something our Government can't seem to figure out.  

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

a son of a terrorist with ties to osamma bin laden living in london rapping then goes to seria to tweet holding up severed heads ? with all there resources no one  tracks  him somehow?were they waiting for this high profile guy to get a nuke first?wtf

there all too busy monitoring and profiling the average joes like us I guess....wow

Edited by Damage_inc-

a son of a terrorist with ties to osamma bin laden living in london rapping then goes to seria to tweet holding up severed heads ? with all there resources no one  tracks  him somehow?were they waiting for this high profile guy to get a nuke first?wtf

there all too busy monitoring and profiling the average joes like us I guess....wow

They are more interested in prosecuting ordinary people who might commit the terrible crime of actually watching the beheading video, yes it's not nice to see it but is it a crime? they should go catch the fuckers who are doing it and stop wasting resources on nothing.

All the more reason for the us to send our military to the Mexican border and stop the flow of illegal scum into our country. I don't have a problem with people that want to better themselves and live the American way of life and do it legally. Breaking our laws to enter our country and refuse to learn our language and bringing the shit way of life from Mexico and infesting our communities with it only destroys them. I have seen this first hand where good neighborhoods were turned into shanty towns by illegals in dalton Georgia

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html

if this is real, ... terrorist groups never edited videos with camera trickery and slick post-production techniques, only special agencies do this ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html

if this is real, ... terrorist groups never edited videos with camera trickery and slick post-production techniques, only special agencies do this ...

I saw it Chkn, yes i am a criminal i watched the video, didn't mean to, was a link started with Obama but then went on to the beheading, it was one of those things you didn't want to see but at the same time you couldn't look away, didn't think it was staged, if it was then these bastards are even more evil then we thought if thy made that poor man go through a mock up before they actually did it.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

they dont need a mockup before the real thing, if they want to show the world they are stupid and barbarians, they would simply show the real thing, nothing more, like they did for the others before. and again, with no camera tricks and post-prod techniques.

I did find it odd that when I originally saw the video they didn't show the beheading. Not because I was sorry I couldn't see it (I wasn't) but because these guys usually don't hide anything including the bloodiest parts. I guess the new pitchman for ISIS didn't want to get his hands dirty.

Regardless of how they did it the outcome was the same, Foley was murdered. Time to put a few dozen B-52's in the air and carpet bomb all of the territory ISIS holds with some cheap 500 pounders. No need to waste perfectly good (and expensive) smart bombs on these fucks. I don't care what country they originally came from including the US, kill them all.