Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] I banned

Turk

• Member ID:  22555
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  288
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/01/1994
  • Device:  Android

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Turk

Sent on: 01 December 2015 - 05:15 PM

Game server: XI MW2 Freezetag 146b9

In-game name: Kirito,Turk's bro,Steam,SadWariror,Turk,Rainy,RainyEldorado,Salvador,Dali,Cloud,Assassin,Shadow,Corv

Appeal details: I don't know why exactly I get ban but wildthing said that you need to go forum and resolve ip issues?.I will try to tell what I understand with this issues.I have three cod4 key-code.first one is belongs to my brother and I was using it too till i get new one.second one is a new one I bougth it for my self when my brother leave the server(mw2 freezetag) and the third one is belongs to my friend and his nick name is imperium I joined to server with this keycode too one or two times before I get my keycode.Me and my brother staying in same house I dont know why you are find it strange but we are young brothers my brother 21 years old and im 18 so we have same ip because we are using same computer and internet.and wildthing asking why im changing my nickname too often.because I used to find a new good looking nickname but that was in the past now I changing my nicknames still because my brother leave the server but players still call me turk even i have other nick in game so im trying to get rid of turk nick name beacuse it my brothers nick name that is all I want to say about that.I always tried to ease your job about me,I said to admins that they can check my computer and all of my files whenever they want by using teamviewer or skype etc even im in game and i know you have no clue about im hacking but still after about one year of playing on this server i get banned. Normally i dont care about server bans, so much server banned me in the past beacuse of my gameplay i leaved them without saying anything.but this is another sitiation i like to play in there and i'm just playing cod4 for this server so it is my last castle.Finally I have been always respectfull to players and admins, also i want to add it too I dont have any PBBans.Please Keep in mind that i can be faster and better than your best players but it doesn't mean im hacking.

Best regards from Turk's brother.

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Please be patient, we will get back to you on this as soon as possible.  Thank you.

My bans are open right now without considering appeal.Now think again this case from my side,there is an admin that banned you from server because of his/her reasons than opening my bans without word or any explanation.What would be your reaction?.I'm sorry man but banning someone without clue of hacking shouldn't be easy like that.

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

After looking into this quite a bit and finding no bans I am glad to find out that you were getting kicked by punkbuster and were not banned.  I understand Pvt Death helped you update your punkbuster and was able to get you to connect, thanks @ Pvt.Death

Just a word of advice for you, it is very difficult to know exactly who we are talking to and to find out information when you use multiple nicknames.  I would suggest getting with one and sticking to it.  

Hope to see you soon in the servers!

It was not a Pb kick and My pb was up to date I didn't use anything which pvt.death gives me.It was admin decision ban and it says "you have to resolve issues" that was first ban then when i get in to server with my second account He banned me again and this time ban message says "ip issues" as an admin of best turkish server in the past please don't expect that i don't know differences between Pb and admin bans.maybe you are trying to hide my ban and lying because of that admins fault or maybe you Just expecting this is a Pb ban because you are not seeing any ban on me and it is because of The admin that banned me removed bans on me before u see them.In both case I dont have any complaint but don't show me like I'm a liar or stupid.

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

Turk 

admins have spent a lot of time searching for your so called ban

if you are kicked for pb issues that not XI fault

there was 2 bans on some other guids that you use these were from nov and were temp bans/2 days

they were for disrespecting people in the server 

they were done to get your attention

please supply the guids of the ones that are banned and we will look at them and see what the problem is

no one is saying you are stupid or a liar they are simply going on what they can see

would suggest you pm me directly with this information

dadda2 senior admin

actually we are talking about these 2 bans dadda.these bans were admin bans and not for disrespecting it said in their ban message:"ip issues" and "go to forum and resolve issues" and there is no punkbuster kick message like that.

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

those bans were in nov for two days are you saying they are still active

please supply the guids for the ones you are talking about

He/she opened my ban yesterday so my keys are active now.Somebody just banned me and open it after I wrote my first post in there.(before any one seeing) so why im telling you he/she trying to show me liar or disrespectful.I'm just try to saying somebody banned me 2 days ago for my ip and name issues(not about disrespect).than open it up again after I wrote in there and categorized this ban like disrespecting.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44663
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

Talked to him yesterday and got all 3 GUIDs working.It was a problem on his end.