Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Admin Abuse (SlackerNet)

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

well you purposely used the tool to make the noise. you said that yourself. so that sure looks like you trying to provoke. this is a two person dispute you had your fair part in it as well. I am also not in the business of having you judge the admins on their behavior. If you have you have been wronged then you have a voice and it has been heard.  I have already talked to Slacker myself and this wont happen again. but if your here to try and get him booted from being an admin then thats a fight your going to lose.  you have made yourself heard. the whole clan has heard and had their opinions voiced on here as well.  This doesnt need to go any farther.

I can agree with you NOS but the tool does zero harm. he did not like being poked... was all 100% commando. Darth Cunt. This slacker needs to learn to have fun and not be such a pussy. He needs to learn why this place is here in the first place. 

I have no issue with young recruits getting admin as the job is so hard at times and getting qualified folks to help is a challenge. Everyone is replaceable except Rugger. He goes the clan goes. Power trip admins powers end  a the tip of my dick. Is this Gorilla? Tell me this is Carl. lol  I am joking but he reminds me of him.   

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  24732
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Of course I don't want anyone booted! I was just trying to inform the community what had taken place. Side Note: I have yet to be refunded my 'Phoenix Down'.

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

I want to see slackers screenshots that he "has". This will clarify the "story". Seems a bit of overkill.

BTW !FU @@hxtr :rofl:

• Member ID:  589
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1346
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  10798
  • Birthday:  07/04/1979
  • Device:  Android

@@Slackernet Take it down a peg or two maybe? or else u will pop that vain

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

I can agree with you NOS but the tool does zero harm. he did not like being poked... was all 100% commando. Darth Cunt. This slacker needs to learn to have fun and not be such a pussy. He needs to learn why this place is here in the first place. 

I have no issue with young recruits getting admin as the job is so hard at times and getting qualified folks to help is a challenge. Everyone is replaceable except Rugger. He goes the clan goes. Power trip admins powers end  a the tip of my dick. Is this Gorilla? Tell me this is Carl. lol  I am joking but he reminds me of him.   

Yes you are right HXTR. and im not saying that slackers actions were justified, all i was getting at is that both parties had a part in the dispute.  And it is hard getting minecraft admins. the only two clan members ive really seen in the server are supadupa and bigcheese. So when we get someone who joins thwe clan and wants to be an admin we support that. that server takes a lot of admining(i think thats a word) and king and I were getting overwhelmed. The few people who weve made admins have been lifesavers. I am all about having some of you more long time clan members into minecraft and become admins but that just doesnt seem like it will happen.   And aside from all this nonsense on here today Slacker is a very good admin.  Albeit somewhat heavy handed at times.  So were my parents though and i turned out alright. at least i think so.  and i like having an admin that i know isnt giving out free stuff all the time and is watching the game all the time. Sometimes these people in this game will take every chance they can to get at you and he doesnt take any shit.  But i have been chatting with him all day today and i really dont think there will be any more reports of admin abuse. whether they are founded or not.

But like you said HXTR we are here to have fun and thats what this clan is about is a fun place for us all to play together. 

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

Just the facts here

57784c58ea2c5_Screenshotfrom201607021918

57784c70497b0_Screenshotfrom201607021917

57784ced3c3ae_20160702_121112.png

57784d668ceb9_20160702_123135.png

57784d7f1e941_20160702_114641.png

57784dad8a1e6_20160702_114555.png

• Member ID:  24732
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  57

All these screen shots did were verify my statements. 

• Member ID:  2465
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1818
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  14559
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/17/1972

May I suggest a Senior please lock this thread. The issues of the server can be discussed openly but the behavior and attacks between clan members should not happen at all in public forum. I would hope as members we would understand this and not entertain it in public forum. Thank you. @@dadda2 i see youre online.

Edited by KingStinger!

Yes you are right HXTR. and im not saying that slackers actions were justified, all i was getting at is that both parties had a part in the dispute.  And it is hard getting minecraft admins. the only two clan members ive really seen in the server are supadupa and bigcheese. So when we get someone who joins thwe clan and wants to be an admin we support that. that server takes a lot of admining(i think thats a word) and king and I were getting overwhelmed. The few people who weve made admins have been lifesavers. I am all about having some of you more long time clan members into minecraft and become admins but that just doesnt seem like it will happen.   And aside from all this nonsense on here today Slacker is a very good admin.  Albeit somewhat heavy handed at times.  So were my parents though and i turned out alright. at least i think so.  and i like having an admin that i know isnt giving out free stuff all the time and is watching the game all the time. Sometimes these people in this game will take every chance they can to get at you and he doesnt take any shit.  But i have been chatting with him all day today and i really dont think there will be any more reports of admin abuse. whether they are founded or not.

But like you said HXTR we are here to have fun and thats what this clan is about is a fun place for us all to play together. 

With all that said.. change his heavy handedness and I am cool with him doing what he does. Get him to apologize to Icequeen though. That was uncalled for. The rest of it is squashed. I like punching back. He needs to understand he is not running the show.. he is helping. When you have a problem you don't handle with his kind of punishment but with a temp ban perm ban depending on the case and a post as to what they are doing wrong. The processed has worked for a long time. Him taking matters into his own hands will only escalate feeling. He heeds his dick knocked down a few inches. 

A open process for ADMIN's not just one to handle. So he is watched and not on a checked free bases. Hate them admins that want to build their little kingdom and want to rule it with a heavy hand. What if he was a Head Admin.. . That would scare me. Power tripping people are out for more power. They drive people way. They destroy. 

I hope out of all this a lesson was learned. My only motive to step in. 

No this needs to be talked about King. No reason to hide what has been said. A lesson for every Admin and member and non member needs to be learned. 

• Member ID:  375
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4065
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  37160
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970