Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Admin Abuse (SlackerNet)

• Member ID:  24732
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  57
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, I am fairly new to the server and the community, but I'm sure I have witnessed some form of Admin Abuse. On Saturday, July 2nd at ~12:05 PM I was in my base at a AFK farm. I was told AFK farms were against the rules, despite there being no rules at spawn or in the "/rules" command. Regardless, I obviously complied. I later requested that the bedrock the admin (SlackerNet) placed, be removed from my base. He eventually came and removed the blocks. Jokingly, I shot him with my mana blaster (which is a botania tool, that deals no damage). He responded with "u best watch who u shoot at'  (Screen Shot attached) and instantly killed me. I returned to my base, and informed him that the mana blaster dealt no damage. In addition, I also told him that my Phoenix Down had been turned into a Angelic Feather, due him killing me. He responded with "u best watch your attitude" and "idc" (Screen Shots attached) and proceeded to kill me again. Now something that is against the rules, and stated at spawn, is trolling. PvP within my own town and when I did not consent is also against the rules. The admin SlackerNet broke both of these rules. 

post-24732-0-38625900-1467477781_thumb.png

post-24732-0-61414300-1467477781_thumb.png

I also lost quite a bit of lvl's!

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

You were told about the afk machine. I left you a sign as per the rules of the xi-server. the bedrock was removed in less than 3 mins of your request. You were told no to shoot at me and yet you took 6 shots.

If you don't want to be killed don't shoot at people. Especially and admin who told you not to.

You lost stuff well don't shoot people. I didn't take anything you got killed and  you say your stuff changed

lets go back to don't shoot people when your told not to. If you continue to break rules and bring the bad attitude to the table further action will be taken.

You will be banned from the server

I hope you understand what rules are. what you did was wrong and disrespectful. If you do not then  refer to the pending action that is above. Its not a threat its a promise

I have screen shots also. I will hold on to them in case i need them for further action

The ball is in your court..whats your plan Chilly ?

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

You were told about the afk machine. I left you a sign as per the rules of the xi-server. the bedrock was removed in less than 3 mins of your request. You were told no to shoot at me and yet you took 6 shots.

If you don't want to be killed don't shoot at people. Especially and admin who told you not to.

You lost stuff well don't shoot people. I didn't take anything you got killed and  you say your stuff changed

lets go back to don't shoot people when your told not to. If you continue to break rules and bring the bad attitude to the table further action will be taken.

You will be banned from the server

I hope you understand what rules are. what you did was wrong and disrespectful. If you do not then  refer to the pending action that is above. Its not a threat its a promise

I have screen shots also. I will hold on to them in case i need them for further action

The ball is in your court..whats your plan Chilly ?

Check your feeling at the door. He did not hurt you but you killed him. 

I think being an Idiot and having fun it part of the game. Stop taking it so serious for Chessuschrist. 

as soon as you stand in game and get shot and not shoot back HXTR

then come talk to me

until then STFU

• Member ID:  9264
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6095
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  51458
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

• Member ID:  24733
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Achievement Points:  28

then come talk to me

until then STFU

I don't think an admin should act like that.

You made the claim that I "shot" you four times in your response. Please understand, the mana blaster is a tool, not a weapon. It deals NO damage. I mean no disrespect. Just understand you are at fault. I right clicked you with a tool that made a noise. You killed me. These are obviously vastly different. On top of that, there is no PvP allowed in my town. Let me reiterate, I mean no disrespect, just stating facts. 

• Member ID:  23572
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  336
  • Content Count:  1328
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  12762
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/03/1990

then come talk to me

until then STFU

You just told one of the original members of XI to STFU... This is not looking good.

"We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, 

is above our Code."

I do not see any respect towards our guests or members from you Slackernet. You've been with XI for less than a year just like me. This is just unacceptable behavior from a member and even worse being that you are an admin. You are held to a higher standard with your responsibility. 

Edited by HellTigris

then come talk to me

until then STFU

I have been told STFU too many times. This slaker gets a pass. 

If the name of the game is to kill each other shooting I guess part of the game. He was poking you. You took it all personal and dictated. I just seems you are going around being a bossy dick... your tone proves that. Maybe if you were a better admin you could make a post on the rules set in Minecraft that way people can #1 get the rules. #2 so people like me can stand up and say.. what the fuck is that stupid fucking rule for? 

Who's sand box is it anyway? Admin admin... they don't dictate.  

Edited by hxtr

@  hxtr you just like minding everyone's business buy your own FU

@  helltigris your the exact same way you both talk mad shit but can't take shit when it comes back at you FU2

we all see both of your BS posts all day everyday the attention must be grand for you ladies

one good thing about discord is i can block your posts so your ramblings go unnoticed there

@ icequeen WOW just WOW  ROFL the name fits

as far as Chiily's tool goes it shoots a green ray at you  harmful or not he was told not to. More than one admin has teleported to a player and been killed.

SO IF THEY ARE TOLD TO STOP AND THEY DONT  THEY WILL BE STOPPED......   end of story

to comment on your rules part HXTR

I don't post the rules HXTR why don't you take on King and Nost they make the rules and post them. the regular admins just follow them

or are you all talk as usual spouting your delusional the world is coming to an end bullshit theories

Edited by Slackernet

Are you forgetting we are extreme idiots. Retarded posts and talking shit is what we do. You are not fucking around though. You are personally attacking everybody right now.

Also thanks for finally noticing I am a lady! it's about damn time!

The funny thing is Chilly was shooting you killed him (because he was shooting a non harmful tool at you?) then you proceed after to say something about not shooting you, but you didn't "don't shoot me" you said that in like a slang way of "you best not mess with me" or something like that. After that you slay him 1-2 more times, he ask kindly to give back an item that was changed because you killed him, but you rudely respond not helping him at all, with a really rude attitude. Then on the forums you say "STFU" and "FU" to random people including another admin. Also the afk thing was not on the rules and you said regular admins just follow them, so please show me where is says no afk/afk pools?

Edited by SwiftyPanda

@  hxtr you just like minding everyone's business buy your own FU

@  helltigris your the exact same way you both talk mad shit but can't take shit when it comes back at you FU2

we all see both of your BS posts all day everyday the attention must be grand for you ladies

one good thing about discord is i can block your posts so your ramblings go unnoticed there

@ icequeen WOW just WOW  ROFL the name fits

as far as Chiily's tool goes it shoots a green ray at you  harmful or not he was told not to. More than one admin has teleported to a player and been killed.

SO IF THEY ARE TOLD TO STOP AND THEY DONT  THEY WILL BE STOPPED......   end of story

I don't post the rules HXTR why don't you take on King and Nost they make the rules and post them. the regular admins just follow them

or are you all talk as usual spouting your delusional the world is coming to an end bullshit theories

I have a prediction. You wont be an admin much longer. lol

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

@ hxtr you just like minding everyone's business buy your own FU

@ helltigris your the exact same way you both talk mad shit but can't take shit when it comes back at you FU2

@ icequeen WOW just WOW ROFL the name fits

as far as Chiily's tool goes it shoots a green ray at you harmful or not he was told not to. More than one admin has teleported to a player and been killed.

SO IF THEY ARE TOLD TO STOP AND THEY DONT THEY WILL BE STOPPED...... end of story

This is not the place to be discussing this.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The funny thing is Chilly was shooting you killed him (because he was shooting a non harmful tool at you?) then you proceed after to say something about not shooting you, but you didn't "don't shoot me" you said that in like a slang way of "you best not mess with me" or something like that. After that you slay him 1-2 more times, he ask kindly to give back an item that was changed because you killed him, but you rudely respond not helping him at all, with a really rude attitude. Then on the forums you say "STFU" and "FU" to random people including another admin. Also the afk thing was not on the rules and you said regular admins just follow them, so please show me where is says no afk/afk pools?

@ panda check the screen shots posted by your boy...dont put words in my mouth. Chilly was told to stop after 3 shots to my back when i wasn't looking. 3 shots later he was killed for not stopping

If you have a rule Problem Please consult with the H-admins as the NO AFK is their rule as donators don't have afk timers

My orders are as follows for afk machines

fill with bedrock and post a sign

I was even nice enough to remove the bedrock after your statement...get your bedrock out of my base comment (check the screen shots)

and here is a word of advice if someone tells you stop and you don't it won't matter if it's an admin or not you will be in trouble  END OF STORY

THOSE ARE THE RULES

so if you or chilly have any issues go ahead and tell whom ever you want. You break the rules you pay the price like any other user on the server

Edited by Slackernet

@ panda check the screen shots posted by your boy...dont put words in my mouth. Chilly was told to stop after 3 shots to my back when i wasn't looking. 3 shots later he was killed for not stopping

If you have a rule Problem Please consult with the H-admins as the NO AFK is their rule as donators don't have afk timers

My orders are as follows for afk machines

fill with bedrock and post a sign

I was even nice enough to remove the bedrock after your statement...get your bedrock out of my base comment (check the screen shots)

and here is a word of advice if someone tells you stop and you don't it won't matter if it's an admin or not you will be in trouble  END OF STORY

THOSE ARE THE RULES

so if you or chilly have any issues go ahead and tell whom ever you want. You break the rules you pay the price like any other user on the server

Orders.. who the fuck are you Darth Vader? Try and order me around. Twat. 

I need to check the screenshots, I didn't while you obviously didn't it says "you best watch who you shoot at" after you killed him. Nice try, ill give you credit for trying.  :thumbsup:

I'm guessing I will also get a reply with the words FU, STFU, or maybe just maybe something more creative?

Edited by SwiftyPanda

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

wow this post got big quick.  I stand behind everything slacker does ok. In his defense the player was trying to provoke him. Chilly only did that to try and piss him off for which he was wrong. but thats part of being an admin and it is up to us to keep a cool head and not let these people get to us on a personal level.   As far as the bedrock goes the players already know afk machines are not allowed thats why you get kicked for being afk. I dont ever remove the bedrock after i place it so Slacker was more generous than i would have been. Minecraft takes a certain kind of administrator that is not the same as other games and Slacker does a VERY good job at it.   

All that being said i think that maybe the actions to kill the guy back werent needed as they didnt server any contstructive purpose other than to get back at him, and thats not something we as admins need to be engaging in. We are supposed to be the ones who can regulate situations like this without getting emotionally involved.

Please stop saying "shoot", the item did not deal damage. You teleported into my town. I can right click what ever I want.  

I don't think and admin should kill someone when they use a non lethal tool and I don't think a good admin goes around saying STFU and FU to people just because he is having a little hissy fit. Also the fact that he didn't replace the item that was changed during chilly's death. A tool is not provoking any also for one simple reason it is a tool that does nothing to any person.

Edited by SwiftyPanda

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17077
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148510
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

I have a prediction. You wont be an admin much longer. lol

he has only been in XI  for about 4 months ..as he registered in november of 15..so he has not been here long .like a lot of new admins .there are here for a few months and then there admins ..not like back 5 or more years back..remember the good old days HXTR ..by the way FU

By no means was I trying to provoke him. If right clicking with a tool that makes a noise provokes him, then he needs to removed as an admin. I refuse to believe that borderline, spawnkilling me, and telling a reputable member of the community (hxtr) to "STFU" is a proper, admin-like think to do. 

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

well you purposely used the tool to make the noise. you said that yourself. so that sure looks like you trying to provoke. this is a two person dispute you had your fair part in it as well. I am also not in the business of having you judge the admins on their behavior. If you have you have been wronged then you have a voice and it has been heard.  I have already talked to Slacker myself and this wont happen again. but if your here to try and get him booted from being an admin then thats a fight your going to lose.  you have made yourself heard. the whole clan has heard and had their opinions voiced on here as well.  This doesnt need to go any farther.