Ruthless Posted February 19 Member ID: 1155 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 18 Topic Count: 22 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 207 Content Per Day: 0.03 Reputation: 252 Achievement Points: 1907 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 2 Joined: 02/18/10 Status: Offline Last Seen: 1 hour ago Birthday: 10/16/1976 Device: Windows Posted February 19 Hey fuckers. Sorry I haven't been on in a bit. Wife switched to a graveyard shift last year and since then the servers are empty by the time she wakes up (~6pm pst). Don't worry, I'll go get a laptop here soon so I can play somewhere else while she's sleeping. Until then enjoy your fake high scores while I'm not there. I'm turning 50 years old this year and only have so much longer to whoop your asses while I can still see good enough. I can't believe I have to wear reading glasses to see the damn screen. That is how long I've been playing this dumb game. From being the best almost 20 years ago (FU if you don't think so), to being an old grandpa now that gets pissed off when I'm not on top and can barely see the screen sometimes. Anyway miss all you idiots and I'll see you again soon. ShadyBrady, Bamm, MHsDaughter and 12 others 8 3 4 Awards
刀evious Posted February 19 Member ID: 7439 Group: + COD4 Moderator Followers: 19 Topic Count: 52 Topics Per Day: 0.01 Content Count: 564 Content Per Day: 0.11 Reputation: 744 Achievement Points: 5004 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 11 Joined: 04/22/13 Status: Offline Last Seen: 2 hours ago Birthday: 03/21/1982 Device: Android Posted February 19 Hope to see ya soon. Awards
JoeCamel Posted February 19 Member ID: 3386 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 5 Topic Count: 5 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 166 Content Per Day: 0.03 Reputation: 138 Achievement Points: 1585 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 04/16/12 Status: Offline Last Seen: Friday at 11:45 AM Birthday: 06/04/1965 Device: Windows Posted February 19 FU too! and miss gaming with you. We look forward to your bitching and whining soon I think we are all in the same boat...old as hell and have reflexes like a turtle. I play'd BF6 recently, thinking I'd be decent... got my ass handed to me every time by all the young punks on consoles. baldie and major-mark63 2 Awards
Smeggie Posted February 20 Member ID: 24118 Group: + COD4 Moderator Followers: 28 Topic Count: 69 Topics Per Day: 0.02 Content Count: 1325 Content Per Day: 0.34 Reputation: 2536 Achievement Points: 12322 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 21 Joined: 02/19/16 Status: Offline Last Seen: 59 minutes ago Birthday: 01/23/1962 Device: Windows Posted February 20 On 2/19/2026 at 4:03 AM, Ruthless said: Hey fuckers. Sorry I haven't been on in a bit. Wife switched to a graveyard shift last year and since then the servers are empty by the time she wakes up (~6pm pst). Don't worry, I'll go get a laptop here soon so I can play somewhere else while she's sleeping. Until then enjoy your fake high scores while I'm not there. I'm turning 50 years old this year and only have so much longer to whoop your asses while I can still see good enough. I can't believe I have to wear reading glasses to see the damn screen. That is how long I've been playing this dumb game. From being the best almost 20 years ago (FU if you don't think so), to being an old grandpa now that gets pissed off when I'm not on top and can barely see the screen sometimes. Anyway miss all you idiots and I'll see you again soon. OMG @Ruggerxi I thought you banned this clown?! FU @Ruthless! KiT and Ruggerxi 2 Awards
Sourtap Posted February 20 Member ID: 24842 Group: ** Registered Users Followers: 12 Topic Count: 95 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 1479 Content Per Day: 0.40 Reputation: 2294 Achievement Points: 15270 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 9 Joined: 07/31/16 Status: Offline Last Seen: 6 hours ago Birthday: 09/12/1989 Device: Windows Posted February 20 On 2/19/2026 at 10:03 AM, Ruthless said: From being the best almost 20 years ago (FU if you don't think so), to being an old grandpa now that gets pissed off when I'm not on top and can barely see the screen sometimes. Must suck to be pissed off so many times RobMc and baldie 2
RobMc Posted February 20 Member ID: 25355 Group: ** Registered Users Followers: 32 Topic Count: 433 Topics Per Day: 0.12 Content Count: 6452 Content Per Day: 1.80 Reputation: 10221 Achievement Points: 69487 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 174 Joined: 12/14/16 Status: Offline Last Seen: 9 hours ago Birthday: 01/05/1954 Device: Windows Posted February 20 2 hours ago, Sourtap said: that gets pissed off when I'm not on top I used to quite enjoy that ?? Sourtap 1
ShadyBrady Posted February 22 Member ID: 28695 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 4 Topic Count: 14 Topics Per Day: 0.01 Content Count: 298 Content Per Day: 0.14 Reputation: 470 Achievement Points: 4135 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 2 Joined: 02/07/21 Status: Offline Last Seen: Friday at 04:50 PM Device: Windows Posted February 22 Awards
SPAM Posted February 25 Member ID: 30456 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 3 Topic Count: 3 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 32 Content Per Day: 0.02 Reputation: 66 Achievement Points: 329 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 11/13/22 Status: Offline Last Seen: 6 hours ago Device: Windows Posted February 25 Who complains when they're not on top?? Let her do the work! Awards
BlackRose Posted February 26 Member ID: 2208 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 115 Topic Count: 331 Topics Per Day: 0.06 Content Count: 3948 Content Per Day: 0.69 Reputation: 4414 Achievement Points: 40787 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 63 Joined: 02/09/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 11 hours ago Birthday: 06/09/1963 Device: Windows Posted February 26 or move the computer..lol Awards
ANGUS Posted February 28 Member ID: 2985 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 72 Topic Count: 116 Topics Per Day: 0.02 Content Count: 1700 Content Per Day: 0.31 Reputation: 3074 Achievement Points: 20502 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 15 Joined: 11/13/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 8 hours ago Birthday: 12/01/1966 Device: Windows Posted February 28 Awards
Sikon Posted March 2 Member ID: 27340 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 8 Topic Count: 84 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 749 Content Per Day: 0.26 Reputation: 631 Achievement Points: 5698 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 11/03/18 Status: Offline Last Seen: 2 hours ago Birthday: 07/11/1980 Device: iPhone Posted March 2 I just need clarification, is using magnifying glasses considered a cheat? Don't feel bad, I’m right there with you. lol I had to start wearing glasses after around 2022. Awards
Recommended Posts