Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Respect

Super Max

• Member ID:  558
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3785
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  29048
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/06/1964
  • Device:  Windows

Two Lesbians Raised A Baby And This Is What They Got

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  1320
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

How about we respect the order that God Himself established?

Pharticus
How about we respect the order that God Himself established?
Religion is for followers of something that is not proven

Why it's called faith.

I have respect for people anywhere to go where no man to be suppressed, so if you ihn a god and you believe God calls you and are not rules to non-believers I respect.

If you find that your way of life is the only way you are an oppressor, and I have no respect for you God

• Member ID:  2139
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1051
  • Birthday:  07/09/1974

I think he might have homosexual tendencies with a hint or narcoleptic  rage . Just my opinion , should make that poor sac a memeber lolool

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91060
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Great post Hans. I whole heartedly agree with what that young man had to say. If only we had more like him. I was born and raised a catholic and I know my god would never stand for that discrimination.. God loves all who embraces him but its mans form of righteousness in the form of some religions that fails him. Again.. Amazing video buddy.

• Member ID:  1435
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  375
  • Birthday:  09/11/1964

Not that I condone. but at some time we the people MUST stand and tell Goverment to stay the hell out of our house!

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Most of you know I am a spiritual believer, but let me tell you a story that happened to me! I have three children and all adults now and pretty well adjusted if I do say for myself! My oldest son was always a little different and I suspected as he grew up what he was but because I was a minister I couldn't let myself think about that! Well when he was a JR. in high school he came out of the closet to his mother, who was devastated as was to be expected! Her reaction was to tell him when he graduated he was out of the house and on his own!  A few days later he told her he had struggled with it for years and almost committed suicide! As a mother she was totally touched by the tears and obvious struggle and pain he was in! This conversation had a profound impact on my family and our religious views! Today he is with a super great guy and they are considering children of their own as he loves kids! My other two kids are on their way and love their brother and see no difference in him and he is their OLDER brother who loves them very much! 

I believe most people feel threatened by the gay community! At one time I did, but learned I was wrong! I have since found out I have several family members who are gave as well, and this from an old stock family from way back to the days when that part of the country was settled! I wish everybody could realize they are not diseased nor weird just have a different sexual attraction. In my opinion its no different than what religious sects call fornication! Just remember one sin is no worse than any other! If you believe in God that is!

• Member ID:  804
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

PimpedOutPete
Great post Hans. I whole heartedly agree with what that young man had to say. If only we had more like him. I was born and raised a catholic and I know my god would never stand for that discrimination.. God loves all who embraces him but its mans form of righteousness in the form of some religions that fails him. Again.. Amazing video buddy.

+1

Bigmeandean

Most of you know I am a spiritual believer, but let me tell you a story that happened to me! I have three children and all adults now and pretty well adjusted if I do say for myself! My oldest son was always a little different and I suspected as he grew up what he was but because I was a minister I couldn't let myself think about that! Well when he was a JR. in high school he came out of the closet to his mother, who was devastated as was to be expected! Her reaction was to tell him when he graduated he was out of the house and on his own!  A few days later he told her he had struggled with it for years and almost committed suicide! As a mother she was totally touched by the tears and obvious struggle and pain he was in! This conversation had a profound impact on my family and our religious views! Today he is with a super great guy and they are considering children of their own as he loves kids! My other two kids are on their way and love their brother and see no difference in him and he is their OLDER brother who loves them very much! 

I believe most people feel threatened by the gay community! At one time I did, but learned I was wrong! I have since found out I have several family members who are gave as well, and this from an old stock family from way back to the days when that part of the country was settled! I wish everybody could realize they are not diseased nor weird just have a different sexual attraction. In my opinion its no different than what religious sects call fornication! Just remember one sin is no worse than any other! If you believe in God that is!

Heart warming story Dean.... Well said.

Bigmeandean

Just remember one sin is no worse than any other!

I partially agree with this.   From God's perspective any sin condemns us and destroy the spiritual relationship with Him.  That said, sin has varying degrees of consequences for us as people.  Lying will destroy trust and relationships.  Murder even more so, etc.  The basic foundation for families is systematically being destroyed and Satan is the mastermind behind this plan.  Ever notice how "religious" holiday/celebrations have been overtaken by secularism?  Halloween is celebrated the day before All Saints Day, Christmas is now about receiving gifts rather than "The Gift", and Easter has been reduced to Easter bunny gift baskets instead of Jesus' death and resurrection.

I believe gays should have the same freedoms that the rest of us Americans have...  they should be allowed to marry a person of opposite sex of legal age. 

Bigmeandean

I wish everybody could realize they are not diseased nor weird just have a different sexual attraction.

Sin is attractive!  Everyone has there own sin stronghold, i.e. alcoholism, theft, greed, envy, lust, dishonesty, idolatry, gluttony... I may struggle with overeating while you wrestle with keeping up with the Jones'.  We were all born with a sinful nature, a natural inclination (or rebellion) against God and His ways.  Homosexuality falls under that category.  Notice how alcoholism has been labeled a genetic disease... they're right!  Sin is genetic!

Pharticus
Bigmeandean

Just remember one sin is no worse than any other!

I partially agree with this.   From God's perspective any sin condemns us and destroy the spiritual relationship with Him.  That said, sin has varying degrees of consequences for us as people.  Lying will destroy trust and relationships.  Murder even more so, etc.  The basic foundation for families is systematically being destroyed and Satan is the mastermind behind this plan.  Ever notice how "religious" holiday/celebrations have been overtaken by secularism?  Halloween is celebrated the day before All Saints Day, Christmas is now about receiving gifts rather than "The Gift", and Easter has been reduced to Easter bunny gift baskets instead of Jesus' death and resurrection.

I believe gays should have the same freedoms that the rest of us Americans have...  they should be allowed to marry a person of opposite sex of legal age. 

Excellent post Pharticus... +1

• Member ID:  715
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

This is not a topic for me because I have yet to decide who's religion knows what they are talking about.

Faith and Facts do not live in the same neighborhood when it comes to religion.

So believe what you want and I would like the same attitude reciprocated.

Pharticus the details of any one religion I believe is better left to individual discussions and not here! My point is that regardless how you feel religiously we shouldn't be making others live by our standards when we don't have to live in their shoes and deal with the things they deal with! I f you want to deal with the finer points of the christian doctrine I would be happy to ask you some questions I have a pretty good idea you have never been asked! I have never heard any preacher or minister ever deal with theses questions that deal with scriptures directly from the Bible! I will not be part of that in this forum!

Bigmeandean
 My point is that regardless how you feel religiously we shouldn't be making others live by our standards when we don't have to live in their shoes and deal with the things they deal with!

As Americans we used to have what I would label "community" standards, which to some degree, we still have.  For example, don't parade around in public naked, public drunkenness, or pedophilia.  Those standards were established by our forefathers and were based around the Christian faith (that's not a religious argument, but fact).  As we have moved further and further from that standard we have abandoned any sense of moral decency and lost any concept of truth, or even right and wrong for that matter.  There is a group of people whose primary agenda is to remove God, faith and morality from the public eye and eventually from our private lives.  Too many people are afraid to acknowledge their faith publicly for fear of being ridiculed or have baseless claims thrown at them (like not being "tolerant").  I am not looking to discuss the finer points of the Christian faith in this forum but I would love to see your questions in a PM or email Dean (I'm not one to get angry about these things, but I will defend the truth). 

• Member ID:  2028
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1740
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  10637
  • Birthday:  03/10/1963

PimpedOutPete

+3

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

Shamu

This is not a topic for me because I have yet to decide who's religion knows what they are talking about.

Faith and Facts do not live in the same neighborhood when it comes to religion.

So believe what you want and I would like the same attitude reciprocated.

I agree with you.

PimpedOutPete
Bigmeandean

Heart warming story Dean.... Well said.

Thanks for sharing your real life person.

3 weeks ago I was told that my son might fall on men.

So I asked him and he did not deny it so maybe he will also have a friend.

He knows that I find unnatural and was not happy but I will give him his fortune and I would keep him just as much as I knew.

The strange thing is that now I have more research on cohabitation by gay couples and how they deal with it.

Interested in a concerned father who wants the best for his son has.

• Member ID:  353
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  695
  • Birthday:  08/31/1956

Pharticus
Bigmeandean
 My point is that regardless how you feel religiously we shouldn't be making others live by our standards when we don't have to live in their shoes and deal with the things they deal with!

As Americans we used to have what I would label "community" standards, which to some degree, we still have.  For example, don't parade around in public naked, public drunkenness, or pedophilia.  Those standards were established by our forefathers and were based around the Christian faith (that's not a religious argument, but fact).  As we have moved further and further from that standard we have abandoned any sense of moral decency and lost any concept of truth, or even right and wrong for that matter.  There is a group of people whose primary agenda is to remove God, faith and morality from the public eye and eventually from our private lives.  Too many people are afraid to acknowledge their faith publicly for fear of being ridiculed or have baseless claims thrown at them (like not being "tolerant").  I am not looking to discuss the finer points of the Christian faith in this forum but I would love to see your questions in a PM or email Dean (I'm not one to get angry about these things, but I will defend the truth). 

Yes its true that our forefathers or founding fathers of the constitution established our standards for this country and were in fact predominately Christian, smoked and grew marijuana, and owned slaves (that's not a secular argument, but fact) .  They also believed in the separation of church and state so that no particular religion dominated or ruled this country, and that all men were created equally and with inalienable rights and the right to pursue happiness unless it infringed on others rights. I'm not quite sure how smoking pot has become the devil weed and gays are outcasts, just how does the Christian religion justify just how our forefathers felt this about this, I can't see the connection. I really am unable to see how either one is infringing on my rights even though I don't know of any gays in my family nor do I smoke pot. I'm truly baffled by how the Christian religion has drawn conclusions based on,  and justified by our founding fathers when I see no evidence for this. However you can say that your particular religion or sect  believes in this and you have ever right to do so but it only applies to your sect, I go to Unity church of Christianity and I'm very spiritual and we don't believe in any of these things and YES I have the right given to me by our forefathers to do so,  just like you do.  And I'm not even taking into account all of the thousands of non Christian religions that do not believe the way you do either, also all protected by our constitution.  One thing I am certain of and that is that I do NOT speak for God and I am also certain that you do not either.

Gomer Pyle
Pharticus
Bigmeandean

Yes its true that our forefathers or founding fathers of the constitution established our standards for this country and were in fact predominately Christian, smoked and grew marijuana, and owned slaves (that's not a secular argument, but fact) .  They also believed in the separation of church and state so that no particular religion dominated or ruled this country, and that all men were created equally and with inalienable rights and the right to pursue happiness unless it infringed on others rights. I'm not quite sure how smoking pot has become the devil weed and gays are outcasts, just how does the Christian religion justify just how our forefathers felt this about this, I can't see the connection. I really am unable to see how either one is infringing on my rights even though I don't know of any gays in my family nor do I smoke pot. I'm truly baffled by how the Christian religion has drawn conclusions based on,  and justified by our founding fathers when I see no evidence for this. However you can say that your particular religion or sect  believes in this and you have ever right to do so but it only applies to your sect, I go to Unity church of Christianity and I'm very spiritual and we don't believe in any of these things and YES I have the right given to me by our forefathers to do so,  just like you do.  And I'm not even taking into account all of the thousands of non Christian religions that do not believe the way you do either, also all protected by our constitution.  One thing I am certain of and that is that I do NOT speak for God and I am also certain that you do not either.

Well said Gomer! Not how I would handle it but very appropriate and wise! I think people think they know God needs them to speak and make a stand for Him, but He can handle His own challenges if there is such a thing! Not sure where that idea was started but I don't believe He needs me to speak for Him or do anything for Him. Good to hear that there are others that understand what is to live and let live!

Gomer Pyle

They also believed in the separation of church and state so that no particular religion dominated or ruled this country, and that all men were created equally and with inalienable rights and the right to pursue happiness unless it infringed on others rights.

Almost right Gomer, I hope you just mis-spoke.  They didn't believe in the separation of church and state, but rather that there shouldn't nor wouldn't be a state sponsored religion.  Don't fall prey to the progressives rewriting our history.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53618
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Jezz people Gay not a religion. If you want to adopt a kid because you can not have one it beter be because your sterile not banging an asshole. Then again many women bang them so we have an adoption program. If two guys want a kid let them make one. Thats what women do and once again its how its done. So gays can do what they do women will do what they do and I for one hope to hell all those kids find a warm loving house to live in. And people I do not give a fucking rats ass who the hell is screwing who. Lets make sure that the kids have some place to be loved OK. Because thats the only question. Jesus another fucking bilgillian dollars spent on an idea instead of a soloution.

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Labob
Jezz people Gay not a religion. If you want to adopt a kid because you can not have one it beter be because your sterile not banging an asshole. Then again many women bang them so we . have an adoption program. If two guys want a kid let them make one. Thats what women do and once again its how its done. So gays can do what they do women will do what they do and I for one hope to hell all those kids find a warm loving house to live in. And people I do not give a fucking rats ass who the hell is screwing who. Lets make sure that the kids have some place to be loved OK. Because thats the only question. Jesus another fucking bilgillian dollars spent on an idea instead of a soloution.

hear you but............ no kid should be in a severe perverted situation.

What if I like to fuck dogs? How about a horse? How about busting one out one on a chicken..... That is fine right? as the pervert is so loving and a great cook. Does that make it ok to have kids? I was born that way......... so normal right?

Dont say it is not the same. It's very much the same. Name one animal that is Gay. So who is fucked up........... us or the none gay animals, insects, fish, mammals, humans and so forth? How do you create a world with dick in ass and same sex?

If I'm a pervert and fucking a prostitute, stipper, fag, other......... no kids should be involved.

Guy are guys.... and guys being gay....... you will fuck anything and no kid will not know what is going on. Is that ok?

Not good for any kid!  and no one will forever will change my mind. Call me hard headed........

be a fag.......... just leave the kids alone.

What are you talking about Hx... This kid was born and raised in a loving enviroment. By all accounts, he seems like a child that any parent could be proud of. If thats the case I dont give a shit if the kid was raised by wolves... 

We need more like him.. Give his lesbian parents the credit they deserve. You would do the same if they were straight..

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

PimpedOutPete

What are you talking about Hx... This kid was born and raised in a loving enviroment. By all accounts, he seems like a child that any parent could be proud of. If thats the case I dont give a shit if the kid was raised by wolves... 

We need more like him.. Give his lesbian parents the credit they deserve. You would do the same if they were straight..

pussy and the love for it... Pete.

and dick vers dick...

vag next to  vag

tell me what is normal.......... dont say me. I can paint may of  my faults.