Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

update time....still working like a champ...great flavor and vapor....i might do the same Chkn..and get a couple more nice to have a few flavors ready to stick onto a batt without wasting time...lol...going on a month and a half now...without thinking about the dreaded thieving devil cigarette,,,,i will say that i will never smoke again...i have enough clearo's. carts.and rebuildables to last me for quite some time...i have got my line up of basic everyday juices plus some night-time relaxing coffees and baileys vapes...i love the ry4 doubles great flavor and huge vape...i got one 100% v.g..and the other batch 70-30 and the vapor that the 100%v.g produces is crazy ..a little thick but tons of vape... and great flavor...the 70-30 is good too but not as much vapor...i must have about 25 30ml. bottles now all at 24mg.nic...lol...plus i got some vanilla and cotton candy without nicotine just to mix things up a bit...loving the vaping experience...will post back later on...

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Got my evic and clearomizers today!! :yahoo:

so far all good, starting out with a Tennessee Tobacco Blend flavor, taste like a Drum tobacco,not bad, goes good with my coffee. :coffee:

opening up another clearomizer and filling it with one of the fruity flavors i got in the sample kit......blueberries...pretty good also!!

the vapor that comes out of this thing is huge! now i just need some juice with THC in it and im all set! :pardon:

50ef163547b81_ecivpic.jpg

50ef164e0732c_Camera0.jpg

Edited by Hemps

• Member ID:  1032
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4179
  • Birthday:  10/08/1984

having seen this thread and gettin money over xmas i have joined the crew and bought a joyetech ego-c. question...the smoke is harsh. does it clear up and how much? feels very harsh on my throat, like a very strong shisha pipe, charcoal burn and all. also, for a 20 a day habit how strong should i buy, bought the 18ml. is this right?

Edited by JAH

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

nice Hemps, i like this evic, seems fun

Jah : if its hard on your throat maybe its because the juice u got is too strong.

u said u got 18Mg, maybe try some lower one 12 or 8 or even 6Mg

For my part im at around 8Mg, sometimes 6 sometimes 9 sometimes 10,... 12 is ok but a bit harsh for me

dont even let me try 18 or 24 ...

and i was smoking 20 Camel light/day so u know.

Edited by ChknFngr

also some people have difficulties with PG juice, so if its not the strength of the juice, maybe its because its PG ?

VG is smoother for the throat and is less dry.

Got my evic and clearomizers today!! :yahoo:

so far all good, starting out with a Tennessee Tobacco Blend flavor, taste like a Drum tobacco,not bad, goes good with my coffee. :coffee:

opening up another clearomizer and filling it with one of the fruity flavors i got in the sample kit......blueberries...pretty good also!!

the vapor that comes out of this thing is huge! now i just need some juice with THC in it and im all set! :pardon:

50ef163547b81_ecivpic.jpg

50ef164e0732c_Camera0.jpg

very nice Hemp man.....i just had a huge bong of northern lights...and i coughed for a half hour...anything to do with smoke now is so harsh to me now....before i could do a .08g hit...now i'm lucky to get half of that in me...so you can personalize that mod...thats's so fucking sweet...now the trick is to get a juice you like...nice starting point my good man...go right to the top i like that...its a nice looking mod though and it should serve you for years to come ....vape on.

http://mmvapors.com/christmas-packs4u/157-full-mmv-collection.html

i hope to get this set for spring Chkn....what a beauty...then i can truly sit in and vape my brains away....you've created a monster lol.

hahaha

wow 700 euros wth lol

if i got 100 to spend, it will be another genesis, but maybe another brand to test :)

Edited by ChknFngr

hahaha

wow 700 euros wth lol

if i got 100 to spend, it will be another genesis, but maybe another brand to test :)

Just wait "7" times...and we can be twins,,,,lol,,,,ahhhhhh morning espresso with a few drops of vanilla mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,, 24mg's....really wakes me up..hahaha

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6887
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44103
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

I am just wondering as a smoker.

I am not a "light" or a "medium" smoker, but I smoke "heavy" tobacco and that is not in weight.

The tobacco itselfs looks very sark in color and I am wondering if those Ecig or w/e cover that, plus of course the cost.

Have any info in that for me?

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

I am not a "light" or a "medium" smoker, but I smoke "heavy" tobacco and that is not in weight.

The tobacco itselfs looks very sark in color and I am wondering if those Ecig or w/e cover that, plus of course the cost.

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

The secret is to get a good flavor you like...you can get really rich tobacco's. dark. the ry4's are a really robust tobacco flavor..and if you get a strong nicotine..24mg's or higher you will prefer e-cigs over a real cigarette any day...take it from me..i have no desire to smoke ugly cigarettes any more...the flavors are amazing and you get your fix of nicotine with pleasure instead of suffering through burning paper and leaves...but as i say the secret is to get a juice you can use everyday and enjoy the flavor...i have about 30 different flavors now and i mix some with others...i've only been vaping for a month and a half now...but thats time without those stinking cigs..they actually gross me out now...and i was a heavy tobacco smoker too...[Winston 100's] sometimes almost two packs a day...depending on stress levels. now i actually enjoy the way i get my nicotine..you won't look back if you start X-Ray ...it has turned into an obsession for me ...lol...vape on

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

after the start up cost, itll be much cheaper.

i did 400 vapes yesterday (which would be like smoking 1 pack, 17-20 puffs to smoke reg cig)and maybe went threw about .2 ml which is about 15 cents(.09 pounds) of juice. add the cost of the clearomizers $2.50 (1.55 pounds) each and with good maintenance should last a month or so, and you add it all up and you get = cheap!!

yesterday was my 1st day vaping. went threw a couple flavors in the sample pack before i found one that was to my liking. just a wee bit of withdraw. maybe from all the other chemicals you not getting anymore. but overall im very happy with it, and itll be better for my health in the long run.

coolmd you started this post and with help of other Idiots convinced me to buy this and get away from smoking! Thanks a lot Friends!! you guys Rock! :yahoo:

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

i did 400 vapes yesterday (which would be like smoking 1 pack, 17-20 puffs to smoke reg cig)and maybe went threw about .2 ml which is about 15 cents(.09 pounds) of juice. add the cost of the clearomizers $2.50 (1.55 pounds) each and with good maintenance should last a month or so, and you add it all up and you get = cheap!!

yesterday was my 1st day vaping. went threw a couple flavors in the sample pack before i found one that was to my liking. just a wee bit of withdraw. maybe from all the other chemicals you not getting anymore. but overall im very happy with it, and itll be better for my health in the long run.

coolmd you started this post and with help of other Idiots convinced me to buy this and get away from smoking! Thanks a lot Friends!! you guys Rock! :yahoo:

100% correct Hemps...savings is huge..and i think the withdrawl thing might be the same thing i had...its the habbits accompanying the whole cig thing ....looking for lighter..coat..pack of cigs...boots ...go outside..i had to get used to vaping inside as i've never had 1 cig in my house ever...but the rituals of doing all of the prep work to have a cig is what i was missing i just had to think about getting used to vaping in my house..after that i couldn't even think of going through that routine again...but i have no withdrawls at all after a month and a half [as of today]..mainly as Coolmd said dont bother with those low level nicotines not as satisfying. I took his advice and have never looked back...later i can lower my nic levels if i so choose..but since i smoked cigs for 40 years i can surely do this for ten or so..lol..i've saved quite a bit of cash till date..as Hemps says after start up..i don't even count the cost of start up because its a health improving issue,and what is your health actually worth?So a couple or three hundred bucks is nothing.Baddger is buying the same one as you maybe Hemps..yes i got him started on them a couple weeks ago.He's upgrading allready.But as Coolmd and i do we use the ego's for out and about..don't want to ruin the nicer mods..had a bud break the top off of his 900mah batt putting it in his front jeans pocket then sat down...lol [dumb ass]...go for it Xray

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

100% correct Hemps...savings is huge..and i think the withdrawl thing might be the same thing i had...its the habbits accompanying the whole cig thing ....looking for lighter..coat..pack of cigs...boots ...go outside..i had to get used to vaping inside as i've never had 1 cig in my house ever...but the rituals of doing all of the prep work to have a cig is what i was missing i just had to think about getting used to vaping in my house..after that i couldn't even think of going through that routine again...but i have no withdrawls at all after a month and a half [as of today]..mainly as Coolmd said dont bother with those low level nicotines not as satisfying. I took his advice and have never looked back...later i can lower my nic levels if i so choose..but since i smoked cigs for 40 years i can surely do this for ten or so..lol..i've saved quite a bit of cash till date..as Hemps says after start up..i don't even count the cost of start up because its a health improving issue,and what is your health actually worth?So a couple or three hundred bucks is nothing.Baddger is buying the same one as you maybe Hemps..yes i got him started on them a couple weeks ago.He's upgrading allready.But as Coolmd and i do we use the ego's for out and about..don't want to ruin the nicer mods..had a bud break the top off of his 900mah batt putting it in his front jeans pocket then sat down...lol [dumb ass]...go for it Xray

im sure ill be getting smaller unit for when im out in the world. what ever which one that fits the CE-4 ends, looks like that size would be fine and portable.

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

Damn Glad I did start this......and damn good HEMPS that we have helped you to help yourself......GOOD START...so keep it up...

ps love the HEMPS XI on your MOD/PV

Another thought for HEMPS......now you owe me.........

maybe when I am at the end of your gun in FTAG...you could pause and think alittle before you fkin shoot me...lol

xray, it can be way cheaper than real cigs.

like johnny said, the thing is to find the juice u'll like.

after all my searches i've found several i love. and because i dont have to buy no atomizer or cartomizer or anything like that anymore, its now way cheaper.

i vape a 3Ml tank / day so that like more than 10 days for 30 ML.

30ML is about 20euros, depending on the brand and shipment

so ya 20€ for 10 days, and a bit more for the wire and the mesh, but almost nothing

instead of 60€ for 10 cigs packs.

what will cost more at start is the mod, the battery, and the atomizer.

but again there are cheap solutions for thee too.

an ego battery is like 15€ (best is to go with 2 of those, so u can charge one while the other is in use)

and u can use like a vivi nova tank +-12€

u'll need a charger for the ego battery (+-6€)

some vivi nova heads (that you'll have to replace like every 2 weeks or more depending on the juice u use) +-4€/head

or the clearomizer instead of the vivi nova and thats like 7€ ? not sure

so yea it can be really cheap.

and those are just examples

1. Do I notice it

2. Is it cheaper?

im sure ill be getting smaller unit for when im out in the world. what ever which one that fits the CE-4 ends, looks like that size would be fine and portable.

any ego type battery ..[get a 900mah] lasts about 14 hours the 650mah lasts about eight to ten hours.. just make sure its a 510 connection which is standard for most ego type batteries and is on your evic cadilac mod...lol,,don't forget a charger...and you should consider the bigger tanks for your mod too Hemps i've tried them all ...i find the vivi nova 2.5's with the replaceable heads[2.8ohm long wick] fog the best and you can even wash them if you want..which i did and it makes them like new..they're about 12 bucks with three extra heads included and hold about 3.5 ml. great for all day and into the next...nice clean taste and never any dry hits either ,,,the best bang for the buck other than the " did",in my experience..i wasted alot of cash on trial and error..but they give the best fog and work the most reliable....in fact i bought eight of them..so i never have to worry about it again for a year or so..small investment around 87 bucks for the eight with three heads extra each [2.8ohm long wicks]. i have the exact same clearo's you have too i got about eight of those too....for out and about i think they come with replacement heads now too.[.the ce4's] let us know Hemps what you get when you do.vape on Edited by JohnnyQuest

http://alba-vapours.co.uk/cobra-atomisers/cobra-rebuildable-atomiser-5ml

Just wondering what this baby would be like Chkn?,,,,i have a wish list worth 300 Canadian dollars prepared on a site..getting ready to order some 120ml. bottles .[found some],,and a,provari full size with extra end cap and either the cobra or the z-atty,,,,then thats it mesh and wire forever...[plus about fifty 120ml @28mg. nic.] in case Canada bans them the shit heads...i want to be prepared in case...never going back to analogues..come hell or high water..been down that road and its a death sentence..i think i've found my mainstays too ..i'm liking the ry4's really rich and carmelly..lol..plus the creamy carmel capucino's..crazy good on a re-buildable...that's what i got on the go right now..yummmmmy...vape on gang...

yea i was looking at that one, and the AC9 too, or the The Foggatti Type 22 and a couple others in the same quality range.

But i think i'll go with a chinese copy of the did, found one with pretty good reviews and for a small price (less than 50$), times are ruff lately, lots of things in th house get broken so i got lot of unwanted fees :( yea im broke.

fortunately i got enough liquids for a few months :) so i dont have anything to buy really.

But i'll order it early this week when i got money on paypal.

its this one :

http://www.cloud9vap...d/Products/MAGA

but if u want to get me my xmass present u can order this one for me : :)

Edited by ChknFngr

ok...this is it...final order [besides ejuice] last purchase lol,,,,

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/view_wishlist.asp

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/ProVari-Variable-Voltage_p_509.html

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/ProVari-Extension-Cap_p_354.html

Edited by JohnnyQuest

awesome combination Johnny :)

but damn 200 for the genesis wow, it sure is nice and clean but damn ! lol

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54337
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Ok everyone have not followed this thread so im out of the loop....But thing is I have smoked over 30+ years and wish to stop nd I have fallen for the in store disposable ecigs which are garbage.....So I am willing to try as I can not stand the stench of smoking but Can not see to do any mod stuff or rebuilds and from what Burning said as far as taste I would lean in that direction ....So here it is with flavor options such as Burning and this type

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eGo-Platinum-Vape-Vaporizer-Electronic-Cigarette-Cig-E-juice-/261154614069?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3cce072b35

what is recommended to start with what model

Thank in Advance

loADER>XI<

Ok everyone have not followed this thread so im out of the loop....But thing is I have smoked over 30+ years and wish to stop nd I have fallen for the in store disposable ecigs which are garbage.....So I am willing to try as I can not stand the stench of smoking but Can not see to do any mod stuff or rebuilds and from what Burning said as far as taste I would lean in that direction ....So here it is with flavor options such as Burning and this type

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3cce072b35

what is recommended to start with what model

Thank in Advance

loADER>XI<

looks like a good deal for everything for $50. (going to get one like this next cause it smaller and more portable) the replacement head(the ce-4 clearomizers) are $2.50 to replace, can last up to a months use with proper maintenance.which is what im using now and gives a great vape! im sure the other guys here will give there opinion on it too!

as for flavors...i liked the Tennessee Tobacco Sample Pack i got from Mountain Oak Vapors , found 3 flavors i liked so far, one has a hint of apple, yum! going to pick up a "sweet water" sample pack next to check out the fruit flavors. plus like this guys say you can mix up your own too! going to try some juice from Johnson Creek too.

hope you get into vaping! it just so much better for u, its been 3 days so far for me and im loving it!!! my lungs even feel better and my cloths dont stink of smoke anymore.