Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

N.j. Gun Buyback

JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

This topic belongs in the politlcal forum, not here. If the topic of conversation is whether or not GOVERNMENTS should buy back guns, or whether or not GOVERNMENTS should regulate firearms or not, then that is clearly as POLITICAL topic.

And since we have a multi-national community with many different backgrounds whose governments have a wide array of policies regarding guns, this is an inappropriate topic for our GAMING COMMUNITY.

Guns have been a regular topic here in the forums, i see no harm talking about something many of our members are involved in as there hobbies/sport.

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4469
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36511
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

This topic belongs in the politlcal forum, not here. If the topic of conversation is whether or not GOVERNMENTS should buy back guns, or whether or not GOVERNMENTS should regulate firearms or not, then that is clearly as POLITICAL topic.

And since we have a multi-national community with many different backgrounds whose governments have a wide array of policies regarding guns, this is an inappropriate topic for our GAMING COMMUNITY.

seems any political issue here on this forum or any social media is moniterd

strange that the greed don't fix the main problem of the whole sandy cook issue

mental health autism

the all the political BS of lobbying and pharmaceutical companies turning a blind eye only looking at $

familys are just fed

guns everyone should own to protect family

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  3174
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

50d399e1a419b_380073_446207492101408_120515202_n.jpg

Very good point BB, But gratefully, neither do I... *s*

Whatever. Apparently Canada is Utopia. The US isn't. We have home invasions and gang violence here. We have rapists and child predators. People break into our homes and businesses with all sorts of weapons. Baseball bats are used more often to kill people. Ban baseball? Do things the way you want there and we'll do it the way we want here. So far, I've only heard from NON-AMERICANS who want our guns banned. Mind your own business.

um... BB i though we were haveing a conversation here on the issue... not wether it is in the usa or not... sorry that you live in such an un safe countryu... i do not. And I never said your guns should b banned... i did say they should stop manufacturing them, making them dissapear completely from private hands... this issue will never be agreed upon, so please don't feel you are being personally attacked... sensitive issues can be discussed with sesitivity towards everyone in the discussion. Knowing our opinions differ does not make us different. I know the gun issue is a big one in the usa, but it is also an iossue here in Canada, where we just got rid of a 10 year program that required all to "regester" their long guns. That's all, just regester them, so they are acounted for... and that even got scrapped... I just cant see any argument for unrestricted access to assault weapons being something good.

ok NOW i'll go back to sleep... oh! and I still love ya BB :)

• Member ID:  558
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3785
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  29048
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/06/1964

Yes I think so too.

But there is a difference in politics from the EU or here.

If you want the forum remains clean of politics you must also move or delete this topic.

Or is this different than if I would have posted this topic.

The manhunt for two bank robbers who escaped from a downtown Chicago prison this week intensified overnight, with police chasing multiple leads as new footage shows the men getting into a taxi minutes after their brazen escape.

Investigators say surveillance cameras captured Joseph "Jose" Banks, 37, and Kenneth Conley, 38, getting into a taxi minutes after their early Tuesday escape. They entered the taxi at the intersection of Michigan Avenue and Congress Street, just blocks away from the jail.

The FBI considers them "armed and dangerous."

When i first heard this on the radio, something caught my attention. Look at the last line. Somehow, in Chicago where they have some of the strictest guns laws in our nation, convicted bank robbers could arm themselves on the same day they broke out of jail. So lets pass some more laws making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to arms themselves and maybe next time these crooks wont be able to get theirs.

Probably stole the guns from "law abiding citizens". So many out there now they are so easy to find...

Edited by LordOfChaos

So the solution for american is to wear a gun against gun?

you'll incur the wrath hmmmm

its the politicians will incur wealth for they are conflicted to gun owner$hip

hell if was no guns or crime how will america legal system survive ;)

I still do not see this as a "political" issue... is it because this is a sensitive issue, it becomes political? or just because an issue is discussed by politicall minded people doesn't make it political in nature...

Also, a conversation can be had out side of any political forum, amongst apposing minded people, in a civil manner. We (>XI<) are a bunch of great people from all walks of life, and even though our opinions differ on some ideas, we remain brothers and sisters because we have chosen this group as our social outlet. From whatever country or political makeup... we are still just a bunch cool people wanting to have a good time together.

Tbh... i am actually surprised this topic stayed so civil. Thanks everyone for voicing your opinions is a respectful and friendly manner.

I just want to add one thing... to all those of you who are not of my opinion...

:drinks: :friends: :drinks: :friends:

• Member ID:  1854
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2652
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1964

The manhunt for two bank robbers who escaped from a downtown Chicago prison this week intensified overnight, with police chasing multiple leads as new footage shows the men getting into a taxi minutes after their brazen escape.

Investigators say surveillance cameras captured Joseph "Jose" Banks, 37, and Kenneth Conley, 38, getting into a taxi minutes after their early Tuesday escape. They entered the taxi at the intersection of Michigan Avenue and Congress Street, just blocks away from the jail.

The FBI considers them "armed and dangerous."

When i first heard this on the radio, something caught my attention. Look at the last line. Somehow, in Chicago where they have some of the strictest guns laws in our nation, convicted bank robbers could arm themselves on the same day they broke out of jail. So lets pass some more laws making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to arms themselves and maybe next time these crooks wont be able to get theirs.

Probably stole the guns from "law abiding citizens". So many out there now they are so easy to find...

Can't be. Handguns are illegal in Chicago.

A rifle would be too hard to carry around without getting noticed.

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

Guns have been a regular topic here in the forums, i see no harm talking about something many of our members are involved in as there hobbies/sport.

politics was a regular topic here and we moved all this content elsewhere.

keep it that way or fuck it all is up to you/us/admins ...

i guess people here have chosen for us, so be it, but if u do, be prepared for a lot of fuckry

• Member ID:  1176
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  954
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6665
  • Birthday:  07/27/1983

I never thought I'd see the day when everybody's words got in the way.