Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

N.j. Gun Buyback

JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41044
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Windows

ONE of Chicago's solutions to eheir gang & drug problem is to purchase cheap housing downstate and turn it into section 8. Export their crimminals out of Chicago to the rest of Illinois. Gets them off their roster and makes it appear as if Chicago is doing something.

The Same people that have turned local neighborhoods into crack housing, want

us to hand in our legal weapons, while the gangers expand their terror. Wow, what a fine idea. I'm to leave my doors unlocked, so the druggies can rob me unmolested.

Even a jellyfish will sting when stepped on. We the people aren't allowed the right to defend ourselves or our families anymore? This idea comes from politicians who are protected by MP5 carrying secret service agents. I'll leave it to you to decide where the logic lies.

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

I guess I just dont understand those who feel guns are dangerous....so are cars, some jobs, fire pits, fireworks, crossing the street...etc....

It's people that are the problem......

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

can we move this to the political bs forum plz ?

• Member ID:  715
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

Gun buy backs are old news and gain impetus as events such as CT occur.

What is not noted is how many of those guns do not make it to the trash heap but become possessions of various authorities involved with the buy back program.

Many now become unregistered guns in the possession of others.

And while I admire our police I am also not naive enough to not think that some of them would not take advantage of the guns for personal gain. Either for personal use or sale to others, perhaps even the criminal element.

Let's not wear blinders with regard to the drawbacks of a gun buy back program.

• Member ID:  3095
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

ok i might get this post scratched... but i gotta say this... prolly gonna piss a few off...

but there is no reason to own guns in this day and age... if we stopped producing any type of weapon then we would not have all the senseless killings... i know i know... guns don't kill people ... people do... your wrong... people with weapons kill people. I know the USA has this thing entrenched in your constitution. I'm trying not to make this political, but its a fact. people with access to guns kill people. Many people will probably NOT be killed because those guns are now NOT on the street.

Most killings are a crime of passion... meaning they acted in a fit of rage... take the gun out of the picture and they have time to calm down... if they have access to a gun, then there is no time to think it through. I'm not trying to be difficult. It's a fact. There are a lot more killings per capita in the USA and other gun toting countries than those with restrictions on gun ownership like Canada. i would be very concerned walking the street knowing many are carrying a concealed weapon. No thanks... like I said i don't believe in guns. They are instruments of destruction. Period. They are not needed. sorry guys. My thoughts. Now i will go back to sleep.

:no :no :no :no :no

Based on past gun buybacks, NONE of those guns that Chicago took in could probably be fired. That's the repeating scenario at ALL of the buybacks. Folks bring in their absolute garbarge that they couldn't sell for $20 to have the taxpayers buy them for $200+. In fact, I know of several "collectors" that go looking for garbage guns for the explicit purpose building an inventory for profit at the taxpayers expense when the stupidass cops decide to waste our money on propaganda.

One more point, if someone is hellbent on killing someone, it's not just a gun that will be the weapon of choice. A baseball bat, a knife or a pipe will do the job just as well. I hate to cliche, but GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. You could confiscate every fucking gun in the country and the murder rate won't change. Criminals will be the only ones left with guns (they will use them too) when our legal rights are stripped by liberal-peacenic dolts.

If you want to reduce crime and murder, make it a law that EVERYONE has to carry. That will make 99% of the idiot criminals think long and hard before they commit a crime. It's funny, when you know there's a good chance you'll die during committing a crime, you'll probably give up the idea. Think about it this way - How many times have you heard of some dumbass trying to go into a police station or military base to steal? Obivously, they don't because the odds of dying are so high. Conversely, think about some old lady or whimp walking down the street alone, an easy target, However, if it was manditory to carry a gun, even those types of people would become far less ripe as targets and criminals would think twice (or three times) about robbing them knowing there's a good chance the intended victim will resist or even kill them.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

If you really want to piss off a neighbor who is against owning guns, try this.

50d381fd8943a_5N55I75L93E53Kf3Iec8keeec859e363e104e.jpg

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972
  • Device:  Android

• Member ID:  632
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1762
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  18213
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  07/30/1977

Craziest thing ever happened today, .... Got home and opened up my safe, and ALL my guns were gone, just a heap of busted wood, steel, and polymer laying in the bottom of the safe. Brass casings and gun powder strewn everywhere.... Best i can figure.... Apparently one of my assault weapons went ballistic and assaulted the rest of my innocent weapons, who knew right.... Crazy shit, .... Obama is right guys ....we need to get rid of these crazy death traps before they turn on us all !!!!! ..... Sooooooo..... If you'll kindly send me your address I'll make arrangement my self to personally come and gather y'all your guns. Keep in mind this is for your safety...... These things are deranged and have a mind of their own, ... Don't turn your back on even an old 22 single shot for a second !

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

i think we should hav th right to own guns and if everyone was armed and knew how to shoot then less would raise a gun fearing somone would shoot back..that is proven if you look at statistics where this is common.look at this vido

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91060
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

50d399e1a419b_380073_446207492101408_120515202_n.jpg

Very good point BB, But gratefully, neither do I... *s*

If you really want to piss off a neighbor who is against owning guns, try this.

50d381fd8943a_5N55I75L93E53Kf3Iec8keeec859e363e104e.jpg

Hahahaha.... Have they shown his house a few weeks later, may have been fire bombed!...Hahahaha That was a cute poster though.

Whatever. Apparently Canada is Utopia. The US isn't. We have home invasions and gang violence here. We have rapists and child predators. People break into our homes and businesses with all sorts of weapons. Baseball bats are used more often to kill people. Ban baseball? Do things the way you want there and we'll do it the way we want here. So far, I've only heard from NON-AMERICANS who want our guns banned. Mind your own business.

Whatever. Apparently Canada is Utopia. The US isn't. We have home invasions and gang violence here. We have rapists and child predators. People break into our homes and businesses with all sorts of weapons. Baseball bats are used more often to kill people. Ban baseball? Do things the way you want there and we'll do it the way we want here. So far, I've only heard from NON-AMERICANS who want our guns banned. Mind your own business.

Im really not sure why you would have to react to harshly BB. I was agreeing with you, and mentioning that I personally didnt have to. I wasnt commenting on any country or making comparisons. I leave that for others.

Pete (ter)

Im really not sure why you would have to react to harshly BB. I was agreeing with you, and mentioning that I personally didnt have to. I wasnt commenting on any country or making comparisons. I leave that for others.

Pete (ter)

My apologies. I thought you were saying that you didn't feel we needed hand guns to protect our families. I'm just a bit sick to death of people outside of this country having that opinion when they have no clue what they're talking about.

Thats ok BB, No one has the true right to judge til they walk a mile in your shoes i say... We are good Muffin! *Hugs*

I tend to agree with what Ted said, but the guy is fucking nuts!...lol

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979

Banning any weapon only takes the weapon from the law abiding citizen. Criminals and wacko's dont follow the law, so still retain said weapons. What you end up with there is disarming the very people who want it as protection against the very people who are still left locked and loaded in spite of the law. In fact most of the mass shootings have been in areas where strict gun control is in effect. Proving that the restrictions haven't prevented shit... Anyway, doesn't the Constitution explicitly state that the American people as a militia, are not to be disarmed by anyone gorvenment or not, in order to be able to protect state and country against tyranny both domestic and international? It would be illegal to enforce a ban of any sort but i bet Barry has a go at it! First semi auto's, then it will be high callibre long rifles, then shotties, untill all you have left is hand guns with limited capacity and a ristriction on ammo. And just when it cant get worse they say, " ok well we have banned all these other catagories of guns so we might as well have them all!". What we have now is a disarmed and unprotected citizens while the crims and whack jobs are still armed. Makes no sense....jeez Barry is really pissing me off at the mo and i dont even live in the U.S. Another civil war looming if gun confiscation happens? I wouldn't wish it on anyone but your President is a tyrant full stop, so i wouldn't be suprised if he tries to push the constitution aside for his own agenda, with no regard to what the peoples want.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

i agree with ted .i like dead offenders.the system has failed us by allowing these atrocites to happen over and over again.most offendors have some prior history of offenses or have some phycological mental disorder that they have been on meds for and seeing a phycologist and army of teachers and therapists all their lives....then we wondor why this shit happens ever other day worse then the next....how many kids or even adults are on some type of med nowadays that may have some phycological side effect in small print then the overwhelming violence we also see on tv/cable movies and yes video games day in and out.they say a child that has never fired a gun may shoot better then a veteren due to there years of target shooting zombies from year 3 and up.....no wonder all this shit is happening .i bet that shooter has been on meds since he was 3yrs old -why is that not in discussion

so now this coward phyco thing-not human in my mind kills all these innocents and this from hour day one becomes political about guns and the nra and our rights to own guns...i saw this comming...what a horrible tragedy

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  2050
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  360
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2359
  • Birthday:  03/10/1952

I also agree with Ted. Is Ted a little radical.............of course. That is why we love him as he is willing to speak his mind. If you take the guns away from the people the criminals will still be able to get their hands on guns. As tragic as this shooting was the fault is on his mother and our mental health system not on the guns. And yes I cried when hearing the names of the inocent little children that lost their lives, but not for one second did I believe that taking the guns away would solve this problem. Apparently she found no need to lock her guns up with a child that had mental problems for many, many years.

Why does everyone jump on the Americans as a bunch of senseless gun carrying idiots??? I live in the great state of Texas which allows you the right to carry a weapon. Every law enforcement officer I have talked to likes the idea of law abiding citizens having the right to carry a gun. As I myself do not carry a gun I still want the right to if I choose fit. Do I have a hand gun, absolutely. Let someone try to break in to my house .................I will not hesitate for a single second to take the person out. And when I say take him out I mean that he will not ever take another breath or be able to hire Johnny crack shot lawyer to get him self off on a technocallity. I believe that we have allowed too many criminals out of prison because of the right wing liberals that believe they can reabilitate a person that kills someone. I believe that when someone shoots a bank teller because they tripped the alarm and was caught on camera doing it then the only money that should be spent on him in defense is about 50 cents for the bullit that they put through his skull. We are too easy on criminals in this country, start taking an eye for an eye and see how much the crime goes down. Take the child molester that raped a 5 year old girl {really}and put him in shackles at the court house. List his crime and let the women take care of his punishment. I believe that the other possible offenders would take a look at this and think again. Hey just my 2 cents.

• Member ID:  1176
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  954
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6665
  • Birthday:  07/27/1983

What a lot of you from different countries cannot seem to grasp is that our second amendment right, which is a natural right you are born with and not to ask permission to exercise by a government is as follows. The right to bear arms was not intended for hunting it was SO WE CAN PROTECT OURSELVES FROM TYRANNY. IT DOESN'T EXIST SO WE CAN CRAWL IN FETAL POSITION WHEN TYRANTS AND THEIR FOLOWERS SCARE YOU ALL INTO GIVING YOUR GUNS AWAY. IT REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT YOURSELF , YOUR FAMILY ,AND YOUR COUNTRY FROM ENEMIES FORIGN AND DOMESTIC. NOT SO YOU CAN COWAR AT THE SIGHT OF THE GUN BECAUSE YOUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS, MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA HAD IT'S EFFECT ON YOU. SO YES, WE HAVE A NEED FOR GUNS MORE THAN EVER, NOT THE OPPOSITE. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM OR NOT LET YOUR COUNTRY GET DESTROYED THEN YES YOU HAVE NO USE FOR A GUN. JUST SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND WATCH TV LIKE A GOOD LITTLE PIECE OF CATTLE. THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE INTO FEAR WILL RATHER DIE ON OUR FEET THAN LIVE ON OUR KNEES IN FEAR EASILY MANIPULATED BY THE NEXT FALSE FLAG OR TREND. I PITTY THOSE PEOPLE

The answer to 1984 is 1776

Edited by BANNPIRE

I also agree with Ted. Is Ted a little radical.............of course. That is why we love him as he is willing to speak his mind. If you take the guns away from the people the criminals will still be able to get their hands on guns. As tragic as this shooting was the fault is on his mother and our mental health system not on the guns. And yes I cried when hearing the names of the inocent little children that lost their lives, but not for one second did I believe that taking the guns away would solve this problem. Apparently she found no need to lock her guns up with a child that had mental problems for many, many years.

Why does everyone jump on the Americans as a bunch of senseless gun carrying idiots??? I live in the great state of Texas which allows you the right to carry a weapon. Every law enforcement officer I have talked to likes the idea of law abiding citizens having the right to carry a gun. As I myself do not carry a gun I still want the right to if I choose fit. Do I have a hand gun, absolutely. Let someone try to break in to my house .................I will not hesitate for a single second to take the person out. And when I say take him out I mean that he will not ever take another breath or be able to hire Johnny crack shot lawyer to get him self off on a technocallity. I believe that we have allowed too many criminals out of prison because of the right wing liberals that believe they can reabilitate a person that kills someone. I believe that when someone shoots a bank teller because they tripped the alarm and was caught on camera doing it then the only money that should be spent on him in defense is about 50 cents for the bullit that they put through his skull. We are too easy on criminals in this country, start taking an eye for an eye and see how much the crime goes down. Take the child molester that raped a 5 year old girl {really}and put him in shackles at the court house. List his crime and let the women take care of his punishment. I believe that the other possible offenders would take a look at this and think again. Hey just my 2 cents.

Dead on brother! BTW - I think you meant "left wing liberals". Most of us on the right are for private gun owners. Most of those on the left are against guns and love big government.....the complete opposite as me. LOL

• Member ID:  1719
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1982
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  12060
  • Birthday:  04/03/1981

wear a gun is your solution for this kind of shit?

• Member ID:  4094
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  173

Guns this and Guns that.....

I have had guns since before I had kids...as they got older I got them to the range and training and gun saftey and they never had an issue with guns being "cool" they just were something else to get hurt with if you werent careful and safe...same with the stove.......same with fire, fireworks and ladders....instead of getting rid of everything thats dangerous in my home I spent the time to raise my children correctly....not saying that a child with issues should have parents who own guns, but if we spend as much time with our kids as we do with fighting issues we end up with good kids....

Put some of this shit back on parents and not on guns....you can be killed with a bat as fast as a gun if someone truly wants to harm you...and there are those who are going to say "but if he didnt have a gun so many wouldnt have died"

Well I could counter that if responsible people carried guns that kid would have never gotten past 3 dead....

I agree with you 100%

If you look back to when they stopped paddling kids in school and showing them that there is consequences for doing things wrong this is when we started having these problems . Kids now a days think its cool and edgy to go beyond the boundaries the problem with that is they haven't been taught that there is consequences for going to far. ( Before anyone starts saying it I don't want to hear it IM talking about paddling not beating the kids so leave it alone ). People need to take responsibility for there actions and not blaming guns and video games and everything else to avoid being responsible for how they raised or the lack of teaching the kids right from wrong. If you buy the gun and the child is old enough to know about them take them out and show them how to be responsible. I went to camp as a child and they took watermelons out in the field and shot them and told you this is what could happen it you weren't responsible they taught you to treat a loaded gun with the proper respect and not a toy and showed us how to fire them as well as my father was the main teacher. I never acted the wrong way with them and if you are scared of having the gun in your home buy a dam gun safe and don't play with the locks cause all of them I can remove with a swing of a hammer or 3 sec with a finger nail clippers . You spent alot of money on the guns spend the money to be safe as well.

• Member ID:  1176
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  954
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6665
  • Birthday:  07/27/1983

skip to 1min 50 secs and watch from there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3tQCTYlfDU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmy3D6KK1Y

WHY IS EVERYONE SMILING SO BIG IN THIS VIDEO

Edited by BANNPIRE