Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Human Rights? Useless...

TecHnOBoY

• Member ID:  755
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

First a warning:

This video has been flagged by YT as "might contain inappropriate content"
To watch this video you have to be registered and logged in,

or set the option "Secure Mode" to "off" (at the bottom of the YT main page) and reload the video.
----------------

I was shocked when i saw this video the first time. You'll find Cops like this  all over the world. And everytime you ask responsible people like police chiefs or politicians  they say "This are 'individual cases' .. " ... FU!    In this video I can see at least FIVE so-called "individual cases". 

I know the situation is a bit different in the US because you are allowed to own weapons. I guess that's the reason why the cops are a bit "harder" than in Germany for example. But you will find similar videos of the German police too.

Hell, he's on the ground and still they beat him with truncheons and tasers?

We had several situations here in Germany, where protesters or other suspects were beaten the same way.

Regardless what the suspects did - respect their human rights. Damn...

http://youtu.be/EdaXveJLmuU

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Techno, that video is another example of what we call excessive police force or brutality. It happens way too often,  everywhere,  even in "civilized" countries like Canada. The RCMP killed a polish tourist at the Vancouver International Airport in 2007 because he was "belligerent and out of control". 

Edited by Joe Canadian

• Member ID:  1320
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

Hell, he's on the ground and still they beat him with truncheons and tasers?

I don't see police brutality in this video.  I DO see a man refusing to obey police commands to lay on his stomach.  Of course he was beat and tasered,  and it will continue until he complies.  He maintained a defensive posture the entire time, and that doesn't sit well for cops that are trying to arrest him safely.

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

of course the video not showing all what happened, just the part someone wants you to see, who knows if this guy attacked the officers and then wasn't cooperating with the cops so they can get him in control/arrested.

unless the whole thing is out there to see i won't believe there was wrong doing by the cops. 

yes there and bad cops or cops making a bad calls, but i believe most are brave people doing a hard job.

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

this country is becoming a police state at a alarming rate lock and load its coming

• Member ID:  842
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

My brother in law just retired from the NJ State Police. He has been knifed, shot, shot at multiple times, punched spit on etc...

My view is that if you are doing something wrong and get caught...surrender!! Not so hard to do...

Cops are like people...good and bad...

• Member ID:  1854
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2652
  • Birthday:  03/24/1964

you guys don't understand, he was found using an aimbot and wall hack on one of the xi servers.  deserves everything he got.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

The video was taken in Long Beach CA  (Labor Day 9/3/13) and here is the full story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/long-beach-police-porfirio-santos-lopez_n_3873991.html

The guy was completely wasted on crystal meth and beating people up on the street. When the cops arrived he started hitting them and refused to lay on his stomach so he could be cuffed. I don't have one ounce of sympathy for this douche bag.

I find it odd that Anonymous wouldn't want people to know the entire story and so many believe everything they see on the internet. :whistle: 

Regardless what he did or if he was wasted with what ever. It is not their job to judge or torture him. Yes there are good cops and bad cops. Everywhere in every country.

@Pharticus @Hemps

I didn't say that they don't do a hard job. :) there are 8 officers at the end of this video. I can't believe that the first four were not able to arrest him safely. 4 against one. And he was unarmed in this situation

@LOM

Thank you for sharing the whole story. I know that the video doesn't show the full version. And know I know the background.

Anonymous wants to attract attention. They have not many clear rules but one says: Do research! I guess they did but picked only the part they WANT us to see.

As Toes said: "this state is becoming a police state at an alarming rate". That applies to many countries all over the world. There is a system that's out of control.

• Member ID:  1320
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

Regardless what he did or if he was wasted with what ever. It is not their job to judge or torture him. Yes there are good cops and bad cops. Everywhere in every country.

@Pharticus @Hemps

I didn't say that they don't do a hard job. :) there are 8 officers at the end of this video. I can't believe that the first four were not able to arrest him safely. 4 against one. And he was unarmed in this situation

@LOM

Thank you for sharing the whole story. I know that the video doesn't show the full version. And know I know the background.

Anonymous wants to attract attention. They have not many clear rules but one says: Do research! I guess they did but picked only the part they WANT us to see.

As Toes said: "this state is becoming a police state at an alarming rate". That applies to many countries all over the world. There is a system that's out of control.

Have you ever witnessed a person strung out on meth, LSD, etc.?  They can have an amazing amount of strength, and in the case of an arrest, it lends itself to be a safety issue for the officers.  I don't understand why you are on the side of a man that refuses to comply with the orders of a cop.  If you obey, there's no problem.  If you resist, there's pain.  Even if you are being arrested or detained illegal, obey and take them to court later.

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

this country is becoming a police state at a alarming rate lock and load its coming

I agree toes. Like they were going to be over powered by this one guy. Police state sure we are becoming.

Have you ever witnessed a person strung out on meth, LSD, etc.?  They can have an amazing amount of strength, and in the case of an arrest, it lends itself to be a safety issue for the officers.  I don't understand why you are on the side of a man that refuses to comply with the orders of a cop.  If you obey, there's no problem.  If you resist, there's pain.  Even if you are being arrested or detained illegal, obey and take them to court later.

LSD... are you serious? Maybe PCP but I have done enough LSD to know.. you dont get no super human abilities at all except for though. Not sure why LSD gets a bad name for violence. No way in hell could I be violent on LSD. Matter fact it is the exact opposite. Dont know about PCP... glad I never got to try. I am also glad I did not end up like Syd Barret. Still a very dangerous drug.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

I've never done LSD, but I think I did a Jeffrey once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xReRI3dHoqo

Edited by little_old_man

I've never done LSD, but I think I did a Jeffrey once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xReRI3dHoqo

Sure glad my name is spelled Jeffery. My name is way scarier than Jeffrey.

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

The video was taken in Long Beach CA  (Labor Day 9/3/13) and here is the full story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/long-beach-police-porfirio-santos-lopez_n_3873991.html

The guy was completely wasted on crystal meth and beating people up on the street. When the cops arrived he started hitting them and refused to lay on his stomach so he could be cuffed. I don't have one ounce of sympathy for this douche bag.

I find it odd that Anonymous wouldn't want people to know the entire story and so many believe everything they see on the internet. :whistle: 

BOOM!

LOM will set you straight!

Not telling the whole story is the story.

Yes the police have a very tough job.

Yes incidents of police brutality have been documented.

Yes there are is a small percentage of people in society that choose to be assholes.

Mankind is not perfect in making law abiding citizens or perfect cops.

Ask yourself this: Do you think we could live in a world like we do without cops?

• Member ID:  1011
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3254
  • Birthday:  02/10/1962

BS - if the guy is laying on the ground i would say 5 expirienced cops would have no trouble turnng him around, even if the offendant is too scared to move himself. The video shows use of brute force where it is not needed. The cops might be revengeous of some act we cannot see from the video - but thats there job and they get paid to act according to laws and rules - not to beat up as the see fit.

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I am disappointed that people who haven't the slightest idea about policing and subduing violent, uncooperative, dangerous individuals

feel it appropriate to make judgments based on incomplete information.

Sign up, do the job for a few decades and then you'll be qualified to make judgments based on your experience...

That is all.

• Member ID:  4147
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  756
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6301
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968
  • Device:  Macintosh

Once the guy is laying on his back completely defenseless....there is no point in repeatedly hitting him with batons. He clearly is not a threat. These police officers are probably taking out their aggression on this guy because they haven't gotten laid in a long while.

People who endorse this kind of behavior by law enforcement once the suspect is in a defenseless position on the ground (regardless of what the guy did to initiate the encounter with law enforcement) are simply behaving like the sheeple the authorities want you to be.

This idea that police officers can do whatever they want, without regard for individual rights, simply to "protect their own safety" is total bullshit. When you go into police work, you do so voluntarily and fully aware that it is a dangerous job. You do not get to trample the rights of others just so you can eliminate any potential risk to yourself.

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Once the guy is laying on his back completely defenseless....there is no point in repeatedly hitting him with batons. He clearly is not a threat. These police officers are probably taking out their aggression on this guy because they haven't gotten laid in a long while.

People who endorse this kind of behavior by law enforcement once the suspect is in a defenseless position on the ground (regardless of what the guy did to initiate the encounter with law enforcement) are simply behaving like the sheeple the authorities want you to be.

This idea that police officers can do whatever they want, without regard for individual rights, simply to "protect their own safety" is total bullshit. When you go into police work, you do so voluntarily and fully aware that it is a dangerous job. You do not get to trample the rights of others just so you can eliminate any potential risk to yourself.

I agree, this guy is already on the ground and there are 5 or 6 police officers trying to "subdue" him. Why didn't they tase him right away and avoid thie circus?

Again, I am not saying that the poilce officers don't have a hard job. Ant not all are brtutal like this.
My cousin is a police officer. She told me a lot about brutality of some of her colleagues. I saw videos of castor transports, soccer games, protests

she had to secure within in her training time.

Please watch the following video. You will see

- Innocent people get attacked by the police because they were recording tortures done by the police.
- a woman that has been smashed against a wall while she's walking away from the cops. Attacked from behind by the cop

- a woman get kicked right in the face by a cop, for slightly nothing (she's cuffed, sitting on the ground and tried to kick his shinbone)

- an officer punches an arrested guy right in his face - cuffed, laying on the ground.
- and at 9:30min the police causes a suspect to crash his har on a chase. he felt out of his car and seems to be unconscious. The beat him and beat him and beat him

Yes we don't know the full stories behind this scenes.. again. All we see is unnecessary brutality against cuffed, defenseless suspects or innocent people recording
videos. Which is their right. (In the US covered by the First Amendment)

Please watch the full video. The intro icture is in german, the comments on the scenes in english.