Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

24 MAN TRUE HARCORE SERVER

EDD THE DUCK

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I don’t get it, you just admitted that now that the eu server removed the minimap, which is what you guys originally wanted, that there is no need for another server. You also just acknowledged that you see and cannot argue with the fact that there is a problem with the distribution of players in the two HC servers. So I guess my question is, given what we just learned are you still against merging the two servers to fix this, and if so why? Is ping the only reason at this point?

Well you know nothing about anything i do, i never gave a fuck if there was a mini map or not ask Edd the Duck, others do hmm a lot of Admins have trouble with a mini map, i go in this server with the rest of the morning club, the Euro server has only just changed and copied the True Hardcore server and removed the mini map, if this had happened before, this server would not have even existed, this server was campaigned for mainly by US  players who have hardly ever set foot in there, the Euro players do more of the populating, why do you think this server is in the US and not in Europe, i am sure if it came to Europe we would fill it every day, the servers will not be merged but the True Hardcore server will be swallowed up by the Euro server, as for the ping? i have no idea what you mean, my ping is much higher in the True Hardcore server but us Europeans don't whine about high pings like many i can mention, Cod 4 servers are nearly filled everyday by Europeans with higher pings, i don't really know why it bothers you that this server is running you probably hardly ever played it if at all, but then again most of you who want this server removed don't play there at all, nobody has left the US 64 man server to come and play here with us only from the Euro server, so there is no need for you to worry about dwindling numbers, also i don't need to explain to you where i decide to play, maybe you are worried about the costs oh hmmm don't worry about that most of us who play there donate regularly and probably pay for that server twice over,  yes it is silly to have 2 servers doing exactly the same thing but that is only because the Euro server has just changed not the True Hardcore server.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

I'm pretty sure you got that right SOB.The Euro server has been doing very well.

• Member ID:  20884
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Well you know nothing about anything i do, i never gave a fuck if there was a mini map or not ask Edd the Duck, others do hmm a lot of Admins have trouble with a mini map, i go in this server with the rest of the morning club, the Euro server has only just changed and copied the True Hardcore server and removed the mini map, if this had happened before, this server would not have even existed, this server was campaigned for mainly by US  players who have hardly ever set foot in there, the Euro players do more of the populating, why do you think this server is in the US and not in Europe, i am sure if it came to Europe we would fill it every day, the servers will not be merged but the True Hardcore server will be swallowed up by the Euro server, as for the ping? i have no idea what you mean, my ping is much higher in the True Hardcore server but us Europeans don't whine about high pings like many i can mention, Cod 4 servers are nearly filled everyday by Europeans with higher pings, i don't really know why it bothers you that this server is running you probably hardly ever played it if at all, but then again most of you who want this server removed don't play there at all, nobody has left the US 64 man server to come and play here with us only from the Euro server, so there is no need for you to worry about dwindling numbers, also i don't need to explain to you where i decide to play, maybe you are worried about the costs oh hmmm don't worry about that most of us who play there donate regularly and probably pay for that server twice over,  yes it is silly to have 2 servers doing exactly the same thing but that is only because the Euro server has just changed not the True Hardcore server.

Now im just confused, your right that I know nothing about you or your reasoning in fighting for that server which is exactly why I asked, sadly I could not decipher an answer from your reply. As of right now you have two true hardcore servers splitting the XI population to the point where both are suffering, it has already been explained very early in this thread that money is not an issue and that the main issue is server activity. In order to merge two things together one has to swallow up the other and take on some of the traits of the swallowed server. The remaining server would still be "True" hardcore.

None of it really matter at this point though as the admins have decided because of the protest that they will keep both servers as is. It seems we will just have to wait and see how that affects the population over time.

• Member ID:  20789
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7004
  • Birthday:  04/18/1981

Shouldn't we just do a vote to all of XI and make a decision if the server should stay or go? We can debate this for weeks and I feel like all we have managed to do is treat each other like shit and not really accomplish anything useful. 

At the end of the day all that matters is that we are all idiots and the important thing is how we treat each other. Having a difference in opinion is great but when one guy starts cussing out another guy no one wins. We are here to play some games, not be assholes to each other. 

Lets end this pissing match, close this fucking thread and move on with our lives. 

@duc would you do the honors?

• Member ID:  20902
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

Shouldn't we just do a vote to all of XI and make a decision if the server should stay or go? We can debate this for weeks and I feel like all we have managed to do is treat each other like shit and not really accomplish anything useful. 

At the end of the day all that matters is that we are all idiots and the important thing is how we treat each other. Having a difference in opinion is great but when one guy starts cussing out another guy no one wins. We are here to play some games, not be assholes to each other. 

Lets end this pissing match, close this fucking thread and move on with our lives. 

@ duc would you do the honors?

edd already said it is staying for now a couple replies ago.

• Member ID:  20789
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7004
  • Birthday:  04/18/1981

Fair enough, then let's close this thread and carry on   play some fucking games :D

Edited by Fir3Marshal

• Member ID:  20902
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

Fair enough, then let's close this thread and carry on   play some fucking games :D

i'm at work though and this thread is entertaining. don't you dare take away my only form of entertainment! lol jk. i don't care.

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992
  • Device:  Windows

I will close this thread now with a highlight of what @@EDD THE DUCK has said. 

I did only say considering ..
I am sad the eu has lost the support off the breakfast club. It has changed the dynamics of the servers . But changes need to made .

As you are are very passionate about the 24 man server . And money was never an issue. We will be keeping it . It is populated by XI members so that is a good thing .
The eu server will also be going true hardcore . It's something I have tried numerous times but have not been successful . Basically it was like this thread but in game .

So we Are keeping the 24 true hardcore server.
And god bless ye who all play in it

The following is my opinion alone. I do feel that many of you have maybe jumped the gun and instead of trusting in the admins to make the right choice have thrown threats around and gone a little over the top. The original post did not say that a server would be removed but was made with the concern of server populations. We will not remove servers unless you members wish them. I hope that you know that our admins are passionate to have the best servers and go to great lengths to maintain them.

duc