Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

24 MAN TRUE HARCORE SERVER

EDD THE DUCK

• Member ID:  375
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4065
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  37160
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970
  • Device:  Windows

3.38 EU time . 24 man server is now empty . It will stay empty until the USA guys come on . There was no one on last night so it will probarly stay empty until tomorrow . It has been running for 4 hours.

This server is not doing very well .

If you guys would have played on the EU server it would now be populated .we would then have the resources to get the softcore going . This is how it has always worked from bf3 .

We can set the EU up the same as the hardcore server . But the change would need your support!!

We are trying to build a community not just have a small bunch off guys playing together for 4 hours . No recruiting gets done and the community suffers for it!

Edited by EDD THE DUCK

• Member ID:  20902
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

3.38 EU time . 24 man server is now empty . It will stay empty until the USA guys come on . There was no one on last night so it will probarly stay empty until tomorrow . It has been running for 4 hours.

This server is not doing very well .

If you guys would have played on the EU server it would now be populated .we would then have the resources to get the softcore going . This is how it has always worked from bf3 .

We can set the EU up the same as the hardcore server . But the change would need your support!!

We are trying to build a community not just have a small bunch off guys playing together for 4 hours . No recruiting gets done and the community suffers for it!

basically splitting the player base between 3 servers is killing all of them?

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Well, you seem to know so much about my past posts...  Shouldnt that mean you know I have never supported the USHC?  Its not a big secret.

FYI, the US server population doesn't have issues.  Has there been a week or two here and there where population is low?  Of course.  Summer just got over.  

But we are doing just fine.  Your admins wont stand for fine, they strive for the best.  Do you?

Ed gave you the explanation, Im not sure what you dont understand?  USHC took from those that populate our two servers that have been the bread and butter of our BF community over the last 3 years.  

No one said it was impossible to populate or that its completely dead.  I feel like that is what you are thinking.  

The point you are missing is the concept of respecting your fellow clan members.  Instead of first bitching, like you always do, and then asking, how about listening first and then discussing it like a man, not complaining like a child tosser.   

Right now, with the attitude you have, its not worth my time trying to explain anything more to you, it will just fall upon deaf ears.  

sSPPawP.jpg

I dont have a big head.  I just dont respect people who bitch, complain and always have an attitude right out of the gates.  

Calling your admins BULLSHIT...  and I'm the one with the big head?

Well thats good because when you speak all most of us hear is bla bla bla  TOSSER  did you get your little pat on the head like a good doggy for spying on us all day.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  20789
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7004
  • Birthday:  04/18/1981

Well thats good because when you speak all most of us hear is bla bla bla  TOSSER

I am really disappointed in the amount of disrespect and how you have turned this thread into a personal attack against an Admin who devotes all of his free time into making the servers a great place for the clan and our players. I expect more out of our clan members and players than this. 

Maybe you need to be reminded of a few things:

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

Edited by Fir3Marshal

• Member ID:  1188
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1692
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  15036
  • Days Won:  3

Well part of the reason we wanted the Us hardcore server is the 64 server admins refuse to kick players who are cheaters, time and time again year after year people who have 20 30 more kills every round, better than the best XI players are allowed to stay around for the benefit of the doubt, and these players are killing our traffic. I would like to have XI members stacked up on servers, and getting rid of a server makes sense. Why can't we all get along and fix this, most of us are pretty fun to hang out online with, untill this subject is brought up.

@@Sweatnbullets  I've known you for a long time..... Never known you to complain about hackers, not until today. And were they hackers or did they just make you rage? You sure they are not just better than you?  If they were hacking bring it to my attention. I will be happy to investigate! 

I have 1,300 hours playing bf4 near 3,000 in bf3 so I think that makes me well qualified  ( a lot more than most maybe 2 or 3 times more) to distinguish between skilled or hacker.

Server rules are consistent, there are NO benefit of the doubt rule that I know of. 99% of the decisions we make are quite clear. 

Same tags in squad stay together. You know what happens when you put all the XI guys on 1 side? You get an empty server 2 rounds later. Been there done that in bf3 for a very short time.

Thanks you for bringing some sense to this!!!  THE REASON THIS POST WAS STARTED.   If anyone READ/noticed Ed's 1st 3 words  "We are considering"  o Trying to let the members know what is going on with the servers and how this 3rd server is effecting our "Bread -n-butter servers". We are trying to solve problems not start them damn it!

The situation is :  Our normal breakfast club/server starters for the EU and US server end up ( great!) in the US Hardcore server in the morning. Which causes neither the EU or US 64 server to get started( bad). When the Breakfast Club is done , the  US hardcore goes empty(this is bad too), then we have 3 empty servers!!!!  WHAT A SHAME WHAT A WASTE!

​So we have turned to the forum members for their input on how "WE" as our bf4 community would like to solve this problem, also putting forth the options we have come up with to fix what is wrong. (admins not doing their jobs)

If you have something constructive to add to a solution to this please we would like to hear what you have to say. If you just want to drag the whole admin team through the mud in an attempt to bash then STU (@Sonovabich)

Cheers BF4 Admins

I am really disappointed in the amount of disrespect and how you have turned this thread into a personal attack against an Admin who devotes all of his free time into making the servers a great place for the clan and our players. I expect more out of our clan members and players than this. 

Maybe you need to be reminded of a few things:

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

Well if you read all the posts you will see he attacked the regular players in the True Hardcore server, this from a man who says he never supported the server then slams the people who do, we are quite happy playing in there every day causing no problems then we get this bucket of shit today, and don't you tell me what i can and can't say to anyone around here maybe you are looking for a pat on the head too, if you don't play on that server mind your own fucking business, did i put that plain enough for you.

Tell you what might be a good idea, maybe put a couple of Admins in the True Hardcore server sitting idly for 2 hours to try to get it started like happened in the Euro server yesterday, no we don't see that happen during the week, only on a weekend when John Rambo and Killingman does it, but this server is always full on a weekend anyway, seems like some around here have had an agenda to get rid of this server for a long time, what are you all scared of.

• Member ID:  3113
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Content Count:  1228
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9622
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/15/1980

Tosser Definition:

Literally, one who masturbates.

Cool.  So its something we all should strive to try an be.

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Well part of the reason we wanted the Us hardcore server is the 64 server admins refuse to kick players who are cheaters, time and time again year after year people who have 20 30 more kills every round, better than the best XI players are allowed to stay around for the benefit of the doubt, and these players are killing our traffic. I would like to have XI members stacked up on servers, and getting rid of a server makes sense. Why can't we all get along and fix this, most of us are pretty fun to hang out online with, untill this subject is brought up.

This is part of the reason I did not join XI and is also the reason I dont play on the US true hardcore server, It seems everytime I join the "true" harcore server for a game someone is complaining about the gameplay of another and accusing them of not being legit. Its not that I personally dont like being called a cheat, in fact I love it but its not how I would want my fellow clan member to act. There is a reason the admins dont kick people that you think cheat.

On the topic of the true hardcore server and what to do with it, just think of it as merging the eu and us hardcore servers together, removing the minimap basically makes the eu server the same thing right? Sure the ping might be higher, but thats never stopped me from enjoying a server before. I dont see much of an issue in merging the two servers.

• Member ID:  3477
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  195
  • Birthday:  10/18/1970

i have to say i have been in both servers and when i get tired of one i go to the other

• Member ID:  20789
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7004
  • Birthday:  04/18/1981

Well if you read all the posts you will see he attacked the regular players in the True Hardcore server, this from a man who says he never supported the server then slams the people who do, we are quite happy playing in there every day causing no problems then we get this bucket of shit today, and don't you tell me what i can and can't say to anyone around here maybe you are looking for a pat on the head too, if you don't play on that server mind your own fucking business, did i put that plain enough for you.

I have zero respect for someone who can't abide by our code of conduct, I don't care if you have been a clan member for a week or 6+ years, if you can't treat others with respect then you don't deserve to have an opinion or tags.

The JRKS guys kick my ass all the time, but I don't think they are hackers. I think they are just better than me hahaha.

but this server is always full on a weekend anyway, seems like some around here have had an agenda to get rid of this server for a long time, what are you all scared of.

Full?   It barely filled up even half of the time..  This is what every weekend looks like.  Get your facts straight..  

Md2AeDo.png

The JRKS guys kick my ass all the time, but I don't think they are hackers. I think they are just better than me hahaha.

You're right mouse.  I have been playing with the JRKS guys since the very first time I ever logged in to BF3.  They ran one of the most popular BF3 servers [Chicago Free Bourbon and Beer].  They are great group of guys and just as sarcastic as most of us.   They play well together on Teamspeak but any squad of mine, that is playing tactically like them, will outmatch them.  The difference is, they always play tactically to win, not just for casual enjoyment.  

The fact is that most HC players are not used to extended fire-fights and thus think people are cheating.  Every single player that is questioned on our server, is checked out by all admins on many different sites.  This has been and always will be the case.  

• Member ID:  20854
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  384

Sonofabitch, I get that you're frustrated but I don't think it's making people want to keep the US hardcore server around.  We should try and drop the hostility and try to figure this out so we can make the best choice on how to proceed. Ultimately, we all want all three servers to succeed because we all like BF4.  If we can't do that, we have to come to some consensus on what to do.

A couple of questions for the admins that I'm curious about:

1. I don't play hardcore (I'm too prone to shooting anything that moves), so I'm not sure how long the US hardcore server has been online.  When did we start it?

2. Are we short on funds to run the servers?  Should we ask people to donate on behalf of the server they play on, and then see what gets the most support?  We could give people Moderator tags or something in exchange for their donations (assuming they're XI members and qualified to be moderators).

3. Does the US hardcore server get populated every day, and does it stay populated into the (US) evening?  It sounds like maybe it's busier during the day because of the help from the EU guys getting it started, and then it dies down at night?

4. Does the US softcore server get populated before 4pm on Weekdays anymore?  Seems like it often takes until 4 or 5 on weekdays before the population starts to rise.  

If we conclude that we will shut down the US hardcore server, perhaps we could make the US softcore server run in hardcore mode during the day on weekdays?  Maybe from 1am CST until 2 or 3pm CST?  Will that be too frustrating for the hardcore players?  It wouldn't help with weekends, but it seems like it might be better than nothing, if it comes to that...

Edited by Freefry Freeburg

You're right mouse.  I have been playing with the JRKS guys since the very first time I ever logged in to BF3.  They ran one of the most popular BF3 servers [Chicago Free Bourbon and Beer].  They are great group of guys and just as sarcastic as most of us.   They play well together on Teamspeak but any squad of mine, that is playing tactically like them, will outmatch them.  The difference is, they always play tactically to win, not just for casual enjoyment.  

The fact is that most HC players are not used to extended fire-fights and thus think people are cheating.  Every single player that is questioned on our server, is checked out by all admins on many different sites.  This has been and always will be the case.  

This is them right?

http://jrks.org/index.php

And yea. I've noticed when we actually decide to play solid, and work together as a team shit gets done. haha

This is them right?

http://jrks.org/index.php

And yea. I've noticed when we actually decide to play solid, and work together as a team shit gets done. haha

yup thats them.  They were never able to get their BF4 server up to par with their BF3 server.  Their BF3 server was in the top 50 in the world. They still run a BF4 server, but we have invited them to play on ours anytime theirs is dead.  

yup thats them.  They were never able to get their BF4 server up to par with their BF3 server.  Their BF3 server was in the top 50 in the world. They still run a BF4 server, but we have invited them to play on ours anytime theirs is dead.  

Ah yea. i just saw their intro thread on our forums. It would be interesting to attempt to run a clan vs clan with them.

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Why can't we keep all 3 servers.Look at the COD 4 and 2 of the COD 5 servers they're empty most of the time,mainly cause the games are old.And   a lot of the players that play on the Euro server aren't even members and donate diddly squat to >XI<.I don't like that cause I've been donating to >XI< from the first year I started.Now people in here want to force people to play on their servers,some of you want the soft core, they removed the mini map from the Euro server and they dropped out.The guys in the morning want no mini map and that's what we like.We seem to have enough money to keep all 3 and then this way the players have a choice as I said look at the 20 servers we have or had and a lot are empty(I counted 10) money spent for nothing and no one is forcing anyone to go join our HC or the soft core or Euro server and every weekend when people are off work we see the HC server full up 24.The only real server out of all of them that is always loaded is the COD 5 DM server with their great 2 week map rotation.Let Rugger have a few peaceful days off work and enjoy his time off.I think we should let him call the shots to see if we have to get rid of it if we can't afford it.and vote for >XI< in the vote box if you want us to be number one.

Edited by JohnnyDos

If 2 servers fill the population on both 90% of the time, but 3 servers fills the population on 3 40% of the time, why keep 3?

Thats the current issue at hand.

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Cause people want TRUE HARDCORE.

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

@@JohnnyDos

Not just aimed at you but to clarify to all. Donations are not an issue and we don't need to reduce servers to cover costs. We are not stupid about it either and are not here to waste money on servers with little traffic. We have moved around six of the COD2/4/5 servers which do not have as much traffic to a dedicated server which equates to removing the monthly fees.

Now it is obvious that the suggestion of removing this server has caused allot of people some stress and that should be evident to the admins. At this time I think it best that you give the BF4 admin team a chance to have a look through the comments here and assess the decision again. I would like it if we kept the 'bickering' to a minimum and approached this rationally. 

duc

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Why can't we keep all 3 servers.Look at the COD 4 and 2 of the COD 5 servers they're empty most of the time,mainly cause the games are old.And   a lot of the players that play on the Euro server aren't even members and donate diddly squat to >XI<.I don't like that cause I've been donating to >XI< from the first year I started.Now people in here want to force people to play on their servers,some of you want the soft core, they removed the mini map from the Euro server and they dropped out.The guys in the morning want no mini map and that's what we like.We seem to have enough money to keep all 3 and then this way the players have a choice as I said look at the 20 servers we have or had and a lot are empty(I counted 10) money spent for nothing and no one is forcing anyone to go join our HC or the soft core or Euro server and every weekend when people are off work we see the HC server full up 24.The only real server out of all of them that is always loaded is the COD 5 DM server with their great 2 week map rotation.Let Rugger have a few peaceful days off work and enjoy his time off.I think we should let him call the shots to see if we have to get rid of it if we can't afford it.and vote for >XI< in the vote box if you want us to be number one.

The sign of a healthy and active clan is an active server, when the most popular server can only reach a 40% capacity during the most active hours, then you usually need to start making changes. It’s important to cater to many different play styles but not when those play styles start affecting your most active server. Sadly the most important server is the one that’s been around the longest and already has a reputation as being an active server, this server currently is staying active because of players that have favorited it, but we don’t just want old players to play here, we want to attract new players and new players tend to join servers that are near or at capacity. That’s why we are having this discussion, we need to fill up the two main servers as much as possible so that they can continue to bring in the new players and show that XI is still alive and kicking. This is also why it’s such an important job for admins to join the server even when it’s dead and boring in order to get it started.

Edited by Oneill

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

hmmm lets see i have a life lol but i do play on it

• Member ID:  94
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3739
  • Birthday:  12/03/1955

If 2 servers fill the population on both 90% of the time, but 3 servers fills the population on 3 40% of the time, why keep 3?

Thats the current issue at hand.

Because the ones that play on  it pay for it. no play no pay. no play go to other servers not XI

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17078
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148515
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

see ED you try to let people know ..what is going on.. and then it starts a big pissing match..about dumb shit ..sorry that is why i have not posted in here ..so as54121ebf447fb_CheersforthatOPYouspoiltth for me i will leave it to you all to fight over ..