Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do We Really Want To Profile Americans ???

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

i dont have nothing against usa weezer

i also understand the need to control immigration.

i was just expressing my idealistic views.

my government collapsed yesterday, yes and when i read some posts here, i understand this could happen anywhere.

since one community dont want no more of the other.

• Member ID:  68
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2709
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14854
  • Birthday:  04/13/1969

SgtHarryWeezer

Bonjour Olive:

You wrote that controlling immigration is importantant. Americans think so to, but the problem is not with immigration, which is the legal process by which someone takes up residence in your country and in time, becomes a naturalized citizen. America remains the most generouos nation in the world for legal immigrants.

The issue here is illegal immigrants.

You suggest helping them in their own country. First, they need to help themselves. If you're speaking of Mexican citizens, their country is absolutely corrupt and the citizenry needs to do what Americans did in 1776. Otherwise, I'm not interested in spending one thin dime of taxpayer money in foreign aid to any nation. Most foreign aid is stolen; all of it is wasted. If a nation needs help, America always has been first in line but foreign aid ought to be replaced by a system of loans and purchases. We taxpayers will give you our money, provided we get something for it.

But your labeling the Arizona law as racist... "controlling people because of their appearance; the color of their skins; because they speak Spanish..." is absurd. It is nothing of the sort. Please do the research before you post such nonsence.

Essentially, it says Arizona police, when otherwise legally engaged with someone (as through a traffic stop for instance) may then ascertain if the person is illegal. How do they do that? They ask for identification - just as they ask any citizen for ID in a traffic stop. If the person doesn't have it, or, it appears bogus, they'll check further - just as they would for any American citizen. That's it. OK?

Your comparison to Nazi Germany is ridiculous. I'm also a student of history. Tell me how an American state enforcing laws already on the books has anything to do with persecution of Jews in a previous century. Arizona is taking this action because the federal government won't enforce those existing laws. Why? Purely for political reasons - to buy votes.

Let's hope Texas follows suit, and then New Mexico, etc.

I know only a little bit about the issues in the US....thats  for sure....

its hard to find these illegal immigrants ...I believe this

but its really hard to imagine that one little police officer has the power to make a big deal out of some small things

and no Harry the comparison to Nazi Germany is not okay...not yet

but if its handled bad it will come this way....

maybe not the next law in this direction...but maybe the after next.... I dont know...

you have to be careful with this kind of things for sure....

I am a kid born in germany

my grandparents came from silesia in worldwar2 ...they told and reported me so much stuff..

dont tell me its impossible...

we have to be careful...

just my 2 cents

• Member ID:  255
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957
  • Device:  Windows

CHKN, Where and how in the hell could ever get the Idea I hate you and no I don't think you a F..KING idiot. I actually think you are a caring person but for the record: I think you are a poster boy for ignorance. Having said that I would always would want you to enjoy your freedom and have a good life, since it was our american and europen troops who helped to liberate Belgium. I think you need to read the posts better or at least have a better understanding of discussed subject. Again Ignorance = lack of knowledge not IQ, I have no idea, nor do I care what Your IQ is or isn't. I have read the AZ law and it sounds like several people have and are basing their opinion what is being reported in the the left leaning press. I would not  mind 30 million Hispanics immigrated  tommorrow as long as they do so LEGALLY. I know how hard it is for you get that... LEGALLY......, the AZ law specifically makes it  against the law to proflile and stop someone because of race or color. This not about race but this is about law period. Using  race or hate is a political techique or tactic and only weak minded folks or the dishonest or incredible ingnorant use it  to justify their point when it not about race. And thats why you appear to me as a  poster boy.

• Member ID:  69
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2660
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  22970
  • Days Won:  19
  • Birthday:  05/07/1965

Hello Harry

From what i have read about this law in Arizona police will be allowed to control people in the street just because they looks like mexicans or speak spanish not because they did wrong at a traffic stop . They call it 'reasonable suspicion ' . If i'm wrong (and that's very possible because i have read most of the articles in english) it's my mistake .But if i understood well i confirm all of what i said. My comparison to what happened in Germany was certainly exessive but i intentionnaly spoke about 1933 not about 1939.1933 is where it all began and like Nightmare said one step after one other we don't know where it will end and that's what scares me .

bien dit olive :)

the poster boy that i am agree with what olive said :)

but its not only happening in USA, u can see this all over the world atm, and i can tell you im scared.

• Member ID:  68
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2709
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14854
  • Birthday:  04/13/1969

CHKN

bien dit olive :)

the poster boy that i am agree with what olive said :)

but its not only happening in USA, u can see this all over the world atm, and i can tell you im scared.

you dont have to be scared CHKN

we just have to watch and talk about it...

• Member ID:  166
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  877
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/03/1984

Good stuff peoples.  We all care about eachother.  Lot of views on stuff but thats life.

TED is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THE "RULE OF LAW"

Quick example:  I love smoking weed and don't think it should be ILLEGAL but I am willing to face the music and goto jail if I GET caught.

It sucks and I disagree with it but thats the law and If i really wanna change it then I'd have to start a movement but being a lazy stoner I just play games instead LOL

FIX TO IMMIGRATION:  watch "THE GOD FATHER"  When he came to america it was simple they wrote down your name in a LOGBOOK at Ellis Island gave you an ID card and off you went.  I hate it that we have to cater to immigrants that complain about the legal process who want in or the pro immigration movements (NOT ALL JUST SOME) and rallies in the streets that have MEXICAN flags.  I know alot of 2nd and 3rd generation Europeans that there grandparents would scold there kids because they talked in there native tongue, they would say "we are american now you speak english."  They didn't leave there culture behind they just ASSIMILATED it into the AMERICAN MELTING POT of CULTURES.

WTF if you would go back to your country and work at it for a while it would be just as great if not greater then our country, and we're not perfect we got a lot of work to do STILL, like my grandpa after fighting in WW2 he was homeless, lived on a river bank for 2 years after surviving that terrible war thats a huge fucking problem in my book and something like 40% of our homeless are veterans of foreign wars WTF  to this day!  Having to make available a translator and to demand that the forms and immigration documents be in every langauge is just plain RUDE your already an UNINVITED DINNER GUEST AND NOW YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THE STEAK THERE SERVING?  WTF  or that it takes TOO LONG!  If its so inconvenient stay where you are we got enough lazy ass Americans as it is we don't need someone who can't fill out a form cuz its inconvenient, LONG and expensive process.

Now for the people that immigrate legally and feel screwed cuz other people take the ez route and just hop the border good that u did it that way but this is America nothing is FAIR in this country but we try to be.

Parents used to tell me "sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me"  when ever I would whine and cry about bullies at school.

As long as we can agree to disagree and have fun play our games, let bygones be bygones (is that spelt right?) everyone just live there lives don't fuck anyone else over we'll be fine but thats not reality.  I think we got it really good especially this dialogue we're having right now.

Some older people tell me "what the fuck have you done"  tell me i'm "all talk"  "you didnt help build this country"  yeah there right I was born with everything you could ask for in a country already done and built.  But I am just trying to keep it the way it is and talking and expressing my opinions is all I can do.  I really don't know anything else that I can do.  Lets keep this nation FREE

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6889
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44115
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

TedsofBeverlyHills - Do We Really Want To Profile Americans ???

Ya, I think so.......

PROOF+OF+CITI.jpg

http://www.xfire.com/blog/tedsofbeverlyhills/1785011/

I am getting the same feeling. Getting a belly and MagicNinja said I am turning into a USA guy.

here is a link to the new Arizona Law  http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

couldn't find a plain text (ascii for the nerds)  version.  There is an HTML version though.  I don't like the law because if your human being you could be considered "reasonable suspicion."  When the state accuses a citizen or any person for that matter of a crime they have to convene a grand jury of our peers and conclude that there is enough evidence for the state to charge u with a crime.  INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  the burden of proof is on the state and if ANY law enforcement agency came up to me and asked me for my papers I'd tell them to kiss my ass I haven't done nothing wrong unless breathing is considered a crime.  Now if I have a tail light out or I give them a reason like I smell like weed - again cops have no right to investigate you unless you committed a crime or are possibly linked to a crime in progress such as a bank robbery and u just so happen fit the description sucks for u but they have the right to investigate you until they find the guilty party - to pull me over while giving me a ticket they have JUST CAUSE to question you about almost anything.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY CAUSE TO TALK TO YOU AND THEY LEGALLY CANNOT.  EXCEPT IN ARIZONA.

JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT I AM NOT ANTI-POLICE OR ANTI-LAWENFORCEMENT I AM ANTI-CRIMINAL COPS ARE HUMANS THEY MAKE MISTAKES BUT WE HAVE TO HOLD THEM TO A HIGHER STANDARD BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEGALLY TAKE AWAY SOMEONES FREEDOM AND IF THEY GET THAT WRONG THATS A BIG FUCK UP.

• Member ID:  628
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  659
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5300
  • Birthday:  09/19/1986
  • Device:  Android

LittleTooT

Thanks god I live in Canada, ...............I wonder what beer will be on sale this weekend??? Hmmm. I had an opinion on this, then I lost it.......Hmmmmm Beer!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm Beer !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1116
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  616
  • Birthday:  12/29/1967

This is all a Rubbish Rant. Pay it no Mind.
People from mexico have no means to make a livable wage in their country. Lots send their money back to mexico. It's not the US's fault but, it IS the US's problem. This is REAL and if something is not done to help mexico's economy this problem will continue. No wall or law can change this. Face it or be scared. I don't care.
We should never give authorities the ability to stop a person based on looks. If we do, Nazi/Jim Crow IS HERE. How is this different from hitler's rain?
Illegal aliens should have to become citizens and learn whats necessary to be one. IDK how that would be done.
Some are reacting to fears and want laws to protect them. Laws can and will be broken so you can never protect yourself with a law. Smell the coffee and deal with the real.

A lot of illegal aliens rather stay in mexico and some travel back to mexico regularly...lol. Yes, it's that ez. One illegal alien guy, a vendor, told me he had to go to mexico for an operation that costs too much here. He was back in less then 30 days.

I'm black and in texas and some of my neighbors/friends are illegal so, i know this subject. No they are not hard to find. I see, talk and enjoy their friendship and company everyday. They are good people with good family values and have more commend sense then a few here. ROFLMAO  We all have bad apples. If the authorities wanted to do something about them, they would. It's ez cause they don't hide. They are free here too.lol They live in nice $200k homes like u & me. Stop watching fox and look at life. Less then 1 mile from my shop there's a spot where they meet, for work, every morning.. maybe 30-60 ppl. If the authorities want them why don't they just pick them up? Because THIS economy depends on them. Blame their employers before you blame someone trying to provide for their families. That's where the problem really is.
This is more complicated then you think.

HATE SELFISHNESS GREED FEAR is our enemy not eachother

I agree CHKN, Spliffer, Nightmare & Oliver I'm gonna play some COD now. Good Day Peeps

Edit: to clear a point

Awards

• Member ID:  143
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2514
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

OK...I've only read the first page...I never noticed that it was 4 pages, way too much for me... my brain hurts already.

I just read "Teds Story".  That's some funny shit Ted...I just peed my pants.

Hey Noears...don't be fuckin with the Northern Boarder Bro.  Take a wild guess where B.C. Bud comes from...I'll give you a hint.  The first initial in each word is B and C.

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

I just think its funny (sad) that these people are demanding protection by use of the same laws they have worked so hard to circumvent

One rule - You respect and obey ALL the laws, or go back.

Maybe we should say that murder is optional, you can choose to obey the law, or not, and get special excemption if you are from another country and everyone is afraid of being labeled a racist if they even look at you funny

By the way, I didnt see anywhere in the AZ law that states only Mexicans are the targets. But Mexicans are the single biggest illegal (fuck "undocumented") alien problem, so if you get caught by this law, its not racist, you are a victim of mathematics (law of averages)

Smile

BTW, I agree with the Northern border comment - Dont close the border, how will I get my Molson XXX then!!!!!!

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

I agree we should not give our Government the right to just stop people on the street and detain them for the color of there skin or the language they speak. By the way can you say BIG BROTHER 1984. Biometric implants Hmm just another way of tracking the masses. Look as far as building up the conutries on our Borders I think not. We should just Buy them out right and make them States. Canada will be 51 and Mexico 52 no more problems. Canada would be cheap to buy we will negotiate with Mexico to send them like 100 kilos of pot monthly and Mexico will be happy cause there people will be working harvesting the pot it's a win, win situation.

• Member ID:  677
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  1457
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9890
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  02/20/1986

i agree with this law. we arent just stopping them cuz of color of their skin. but 99.9% of the time if they cant even speak english they are illegal. according to the U.S. immigration laws to be a citizen of the U.S. you must speak, write and read ENGLISH. so if they dont understand any english then they are illegal according to the us immigration laws.

Applicants for naturalization must also be able to read, write, and speak the English language. Persons who are physically unable to comply due to a permanent physical or developmental disability, or permanent mental impairment are exempt from the literacy requirements. In addition, applicants who are more than 50 years of age and have been permanent residents of the United States for more than 20 years, or are more than 55 years of age and have been permanent residents of the United States for more than 15 years, as of the date of filing the application, may be examined in their native language rather than English.

few exceptions to that law. so no i dont think it is racial profiling.

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  550
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4684
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  41237
  • Days Won:  15
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963

I'll throw my 2 cents in. We either have a society based on law, or it's just anarchy. We aren't supporting immigration. We're allowing invasion of foreign nationals and they are using our liberties and laws to further their agendas. Look at our crippled hospitals and the debt load we are all taking on from the abuses of persons in this nation illegally. If you want change, change your own nation first. Maybe Mexico needs another revolution by its people to remove the horrible corruption.

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

This is very silly all of it. Ok if i live on the border of Mexico and i am a cop and we have a problem with ummmm lets say MEXICANS coming over the border law or no law i am looking for dark skin people that speak Spanish. Not creamy white skinned Europeans. All this law does is take the cuffs off our law enforcers to turn back the illegal’s.

There is a very simple way to fix this TAX them.  Isn't that what this is all about people taking our resources and not putting some back? We as Americans are very lazy we all want the biggest piece of the pie and are not willing to take the baby steps to get there. These people are willing to pick lettuce for $2 an hour do you think there is any American willing to do that. WE NEED THEM! That’s why our federal government needs to come up with a work package for these people and TAX them. If we don’t then we are going to pay $20 for a head of lettuce i know that doesn't sit well with me again it comes down to money.

If they paid a TAX there would be no issue

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555

hmmmm well we had one illegal here in wyoming once and ...... lol seriously, living here we don't have a problem that I'm aware of so it's hard for me to imagine what it's like in Arizona or Texas or wherever but from what I've read of the Arizona law the police still have to have a reason to pull you over to ask for identification so I don't really see what the big deal is.    I've never been one to trust the system and I have no faith in so called authority figures but I do believe that the STATES should do as they see fit to protect themselves because you know damn well the fed won't do it.  Too many people believe what they hear from the MSM instead of doing more research and making their own decisions.    I'm more concerned about the rights that are being taken from us then what ?rights? are being taken from the illegals.    Homeland security, the TSA, the Patriot Act.... don't even get me started.     If congress just had an ounce (no pun intended) of common sense things wouldn't be so screwed up right now.

And Chkn you make some very good points..... now come and thaw me!

If we want really cheap labor why don't we just bring back slavery?  That will solve the unemployment problem for a lot of people in the USA.

• Member ID:  677
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  1457
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9890
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  02/20/1986

Tball

This is very silly all of it. Ok if i live on the border of Mexico and i am a cop and we have a problem with ummmm lets say MEXICANS coming over the border law or no law i am looking for dark skin people that speak Spanish. Not creamy white skinned Europeans. All this law does is take the cuffs off our law enforcers to turn back the illegal’s.

There is a very simple way to fix this TAX them.  Isn't that what this is all about people taking our resources and not putting some back? We as Americans are very lazy we all want the biggest piece of the pie and are not willing to take the baby steps to get there. These people are willing to pick lettuce for $2 an hour do you think there is any American willing to do that. WE NEED THEM! That’s why our federal government needs to come up with a work package for these people and TAX them. If we don’t then we are going to pay $20 for a head of lettuce i know that doesn't sit well with me again it comes down to money.

If they paid a TAX there would be no issue

problem with that tball is that we cant tax them. they work illegally (under the table). by getting rid of the illegals we also open up new jobs. more jopbs equal a lower unemployment. low un employment mean more money for the government which in turn means the nation grows stronger. they are harming that

not all illegals are working 'under the table', well at least in europe

they even got like 50 of them working at french government to build some stuffs and they now are asking for papers.

this is crazy, they met those politicians everyday and are now forced out of france.

this is ridiculous.

but of course u got some illegals that are working under the table and so dont pay working taxes, but like u and me, they pay taxes on everything they buy. and that is the main taxes that we pay.

its a complex problem, but honestly i do not believe anyone saying they are stealing your job or whatever.

and for your interest i also work under the table and i dont pay full the taxes i should.

but its mostly because of the system and the crisis situation my customers are in. if i had to bill them full with taxes, they would never ask me to work for them.

simple as that.

not to mention the tax rate we are paying here is like 40%, so u guyz in usa got some margin :)

Fire the problem is Americans don’t want these jobs they would rather be on unemployment then pick lettuce that was my point.

Ok then tax the companies that employ these people. Our government needs to come up with some way to let these people in for day week or monthly pass’s to work we need them and wouldn’t it be good if we could get tax money out of them.

These people (most) are good people all they want to do it feed themselves and their families it is our government’s responsibility no it’s OUR responsibility to make sure that this happens.

spliffer

If we want really cheap labor why don't we just bring back slavery?  That will solve the unemployment problem for a lot of people in the USA.

spliffer

Thats a bit extreme dont you think. Come to think of it isn't that whats going on here these people are getting paid next to nothing the US is getting almost free labor why because WE allow it to go on. Then when a state steps up and says we are going to do something about it everyone gets up in arms (ewwww dont rock the boat)

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Are you shitting me Tball: it's "my responsibility" to see to it that foreigners get jobs, even at the expense of American citizens? You know, I don't blame our corrupt gov't on the crooked politicians; I blame it on the uninformed electorate that keeps them there.

To repeat myself, no, Americans will not pick lettuce for $2 an hour and neither should anyone else, including illegals. A fair wage should be paid for any work as per federal law, and when it is, out-of-work Americans will pick lettuce. Will I then pay more for lettuce? Probably. And that's fine with me if it shuts down the illegal workforce. And why do I want to do that? Because I am not inclined to pay for all the government services their children and their families back in Mehico steal from us when we've plenty of American families in dire need.

12 million illegals is understated; it's much more. And they're costing our ass. They are being paid under the table by greedy assholes who are lining their own pockets at the expense of working Americans who pay the bills. Throw those bastards in jail and confiscate their businesses; close the fucking border and put up a double fence with hungry dogs running through it; and spare me the bullshit about good people needing to feed themselves. I am not willing to spend a penny to save any nation from itself. What I will do is put an M16 in the hands of every illegal I ship back across the border so that they can shoot the crooked police and overthrow their government.

Tell ya what though. If you're really concerned, just send me 20 percent of your paycheck and I'll run it down to Home Depot and pass it out. If all you bleeding hearts aren't willing to do that, then shut the fuck up.

wow harry did i touch a nerve i see your nose glowing hehehe  operation.jpg