Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hackers all over

FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

u have web sites given hacks away for free and they are not picked up on any servers so good luck in banning them here is what they are using tank hacks cant be killed and the player will never use anything else and chopper hack cant be hit and the same thing the player will always stay in chopper and kicks off when some one else jumps in and there is aim bots as well  guys the company who are given these hacks away for free are out to stick it to the bf4 players well known its not hard to find its all over the web and YouTube and google there is even a vid on how to use them just a heads up there is no longer anything that can stop them so dont waste ur money are time trying to stop them cause it wont work and they can turn these hacks on and off at will

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3381
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30034
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983

Are you just venting or suggesting that we shut down our servers?

Edited by iboomboom

• Member ID:  20692
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980

Yes, but our admin team is good enough to see scores that are off. If we encounter one, we ban them instantly. If they do cheat, their statts are way off and the statt sites we use pick them up, so they can get banned.

Edit; Oh and if it`s a free hack, they will be banned in an instant, because PB picks up.....

Edit 2; Those hacks have been around for years and we have been banning people for the use of it for years, so nothing new here.....

Edited by JAYsus_NL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976

no not at all i seen  sonovabitch comment so i thought i would give him a heads up on whats going on like i said its all over the web the info u cant ban them they are undetected i play every night on bf4 and i have seen admins be told were to go cause they carnt ban them like i said good luck what we need is something to ban the ip cause if not they go out and buy bf4 again pop back on the server with a new name and do it again and thank u for reading my post it was for sonovabitch realy 

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  20692
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980

no not at all i seen  sonovabitch comment so i though i would give him a heads up on whats going on like i said its all over the web the info u cant ban them they are undetected i play every night on bf4 and i have seen admins be told were to go cause they carnt ban them like i said good luck what we need is somthing to ban the ip cause if not they go out and buy bf4 again pop back on the server with a new name and do it again

You are wrong. Trust me... If they are hacking, we get them. We can analyze ttheir stats and if they are off, they get banned. We always can find proof if they are cheating.

Most of the times people accused of hacking are just good players and the player accusing is just not the best player..... Trust me on that aswell......

We can ban by ip btw..... If they buy another account when banned, it gets linked, so they wont be able to play on the new account...

Google more, cause when google says it`s true, it`s true. Innit?

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

The fella i commented on in the shoutbox has now been banned, me and Predator sent a PM to Barron listing all the stuff he was doing and also sent him his Steam profile where we could see he had several bans already, he was even boasting about it in Steam, so this fella was not hard to catch at all.

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1124
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8738
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

heheh hahaha :)

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  9894
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  42
  • Birthday:  11/11/1971

I beg to differ. Nacho just ran the map up 50 to 2.  XI apparently turns a blind eye these days in WAW. And the people that try to speak out are called bad players because the cheaters are shooting you thru walls. He behaves like he thinks nobody's gonna do shit to him & he's probably right!  I have seen Nacho nelt down facing a solid wall shooting 15 people and he didn't even deny it. But when we speak out were referred to as bad players. I consistently run up to 2nd or third place till a few hacks enter the server. Even first place sometimes. But I guess im a bad player. I call it like I see it. When u spectate a suspected cheater and you can plainly see the tell tell signs. Like the POV oscillation cause by the aimbot trying to lock onto multiple targets. That doesn't happen on a clean machine.  Its not about a bad player complaining.  I realize its easier to catch the occasional noob cheater who makes it too obvious, But the vetran hackers that don't make it so obvious Get a free pass. Come on!  Really!

Not to mention he came in today & continously spammed the console for 2 hours & make personal attacks & outright cussing us today.  By the way, Cheating is not a playing style!   Ya'll know this guy has been banned on multiple servers & Nobody seems to say a word to him about it. Albiet he is not the only cheater who frequents the server. 

• Member ID:  244
  • Followers:  120
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1235
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  11005
  • Birthday:  04/09/1979
  • Device:  Android