XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
Ruggerxi

2019-08-10 Birthdays

Sorry, mis-spelling, please, audience, bear with me . . .

I suffer from occasional "dizzy spells," thinking of my buddy, @RobMc, braving the Atlantic storms in his catamaran-equipped scooter, with a 6' x 9' "Union Jack" flag for a sail . .  

I'm worried 'cause the Panama Canal Authorities will make him sail back to collect his trail of empty beer cans . . .

My buddy'll be screaming, "I'm the modern-day Hansel!  Gretel left my ass in Havana, sayin' she can't take my beer-farts no mo'!  We got a problem?!  (Yoda voice):  Hmm?

HHMMNN!!!

Lol.

Ayaq

3 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

I suffer from occasional "dizzy spells," 

I too had an attack last night dear boy, we have much in common. As you rightly quote my attempts to produce a sustainable source of power for my forthcoming adventure are not going well. I fear I may have to winter in Greenland or the Azores, which do you recommend??

We are narrowing down the best source for wind production and my wifes favourite is Guinness, mushy peas/baked bean mix, however I favour broccoli, although her production exceeds mine. Storage is not a problem, I have developed ample over the years, hang on I'm coming.

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

I too had an attack last night dear boy, we have much in common. As you rightly quote my attempts to produce a sustainable source of power for my forthcoming adventure are not going well. I fear I may have to winter in Greenland or the Azores, which do you recommend??

We are narrowing down the best source for wind production and my wifes favourite is Guinness, mushy peas/baked bean mix, however I favour broccoli, although her production exceeds mine. Storage is not a problem, I have developed ample over the years, hang on I'm coming.

Well, buddy, you can get a water-hose enema, "piped" to the fire-place, and enjoy the occassional "whoosh!!"

Wow, now that's a graphic!!!

Eye-bleach, eye-bleach, eye-bleach, erase-erase-erase!!

Lol, you crazy bastige?  See what you started?

(Yoda) Hmm?

HHMMNN!?!?!

LMAO!

Ayaq

6 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Well, buddy, you can get a water-hose enema, "piped" to the fire-place,

We thought this was a great idea to reduce our bills as pensioners, the wife seemed a little overenthusiastic inserting the enema, and I told her curry paste was not the best lubricant, but she persevered dear girl. We are now ' cooking on gas' , must go, more beans to eat, flames dimming.

And buddy, how come you Brits and French-Canadians; i.e., @AthenA, aka "A, then another 'A' . . ."can never seem to spell "favor" the right way?

"Do me a favor . . ."

"Licorice is my favorite movie candy . . ."

Yoda, himself, is looking at you and sweet A, then a 'nudder A . . .

Hmm?

Ayaq