**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots

what games do you play? I saw some of you play creativerse, but it died, looks like one of the servers from Rust died... I see some of you play wow, 

I have cod4, rocket league, & Maelstrom is pretty good for a free game..

would love to hang out but I was getting burnt out on dying too much because someone was camping way too much and killing you lots on cod4...

I play offline Minecraft. I have quite a few games on Steam but I uninstalled them all because I really do not like how gaming has changed now a days.

I really miss playing true tactical play in cod4 and 5. I have never been a fan of run&gun game play like tdm and free for all.

Loader and I DO go on creativerse but not as much as we used to. If you want to play it, feel free to go in there or drop Loader or I a PM and we can come along if we're free. You can always add us on Steam as well.

My main games are CoD2 and World of Warcraft so I am most likely on one of those two.

1 hour ago, PainKiller said:

Loader and I DO go on creativerse

I played Creativerse with Loader once and had a blast.  I haven't laughed so much in gaming in years as I did that day. One memory I will never forget.

Edited by Angelz

10 hours ago, J3st3r said:

cod4 GuildWars 2 and occasionally DayZ Standalone.

I just got my guild wars 2 back.. Mord still has his account as well...