XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
Labob

COD5 Zombies is back

Posted (edited)

Played some today but seemed to have issues getting out of spectate mode at times.  When myself and others went back to Cod5 NamFT , the names of our classes went back to their defaults ... weapon selection was still correct , just the class names changed.   Also our XI tags dropped off and we had to put them back in.   It was fun and a different pace for a bit 🙂

Edited by E-raser

I went to have a look and was in spectate for 3 minutes the game finished without me swawning, same problems as E with tags and weapons.

So spectate when you join. Can't join till the game is over. I have 3 things to try so it will take 3 reboots. So let me know if anybody see's this get fixed (if I can't get in after a test change) . The name changing got me stumped . I do not see how one can have anything to do with the other. Totally different mods on different server ip's .  I do know that the clan tag's getting dropped does happen from time to time. But I do not know why it happens. 

I've upped the speed and am trying to get the jump height increased but its fighting me damm covid 19 zombies have some sort of control over gravity :( Maybe the virus with its little pointed feet have stuck us to the ground

Hi labob,

i tried join this covid zombie server and my pc crasshed fatal error invalid files etc...

something i can do??

Mark

Awards

THx Labob ,

Oh yes , I remembered that i played this  zombie version times ago.

I deleted all the folders xinazizombie that contained all old maps  and it worked thx.

Only thing when join on zombie and come back to another server i still loose all the load names , but its not a big deal.

See ya and thx again.

Mark

Awards

4 hours ago, spinpuppy said:

Cant get in there, my puter makes that cool BOING sound when I try

adjust a sound setting,,just turn down sound a bit on comp,,not in game,,mine does this as well