Sikon Posted June 21, 2021 Member ID: 27340 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 8 Topic Count: 84 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 748 Content Per Day: 0.26 Reputation: 631 Achievement Points: 5693 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 11/03/18 Status: Offline Last Seen: Tuesday at 09:41 PM Birthday: 07/11/1980 Device: Posted June 21, 2021 (edited) I noticed recently there is a large gap on the right side. It only does it when my phone is horizontal like the pictures posted. Might be the gametracker sig showing the new TDM server? Idk tho. Edited June 21, 2021 by Sikon Awards
WldPenguin Posted June 21, 2021 Member ID: 2995 Group: ++++ Senior Admin Followers: 190 Topic Count: 944 Topics Per Day: 0.17 Content Count: 5076 Content Per Day: 0.93 Reputation: 8062 Achievement Points: 54665 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 112 Joined: 11/17/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 2 hours ago Birthday: 02/13/1966 Device: Windows Posted June 21, 2021 I don't know.....I click on view desktop site when I'm looking at the XI website on my phone Awards
Sikon Posted June 22, 2021 Member ID: 27340 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 8 Topic Count: 84 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 748 Content Per Day: 0.26 Reputation: 631 Achievement Points: 5693 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 11/03/18 Status: Offline Last Seen: Tuesday at 09:41 PM Birthday: 07/11/1980 Device: Author Posted June 22, 2021 Yeah, I mean I doesn't bother me, I just zoom in. Was mainly just pointing it out. When I turn my phone. It fits normal. But you can see how the gametracker goes outside of its table. Awards
Ruggerxi Posted June 22, 2021 Member ID: 6 Group: ++++ Senior Admin Followers: 195 Topic Count: 2846 Topics Per Day: 0.46 Content Count: 12872 Content Per Day: 2.06 Reputation: 14415 Achievement Points: 109701 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 173 Joined: 09/01/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: 50 minutes ago Birthday: 08/25/1976 Device: Windows Posted June 22, 2021 @Sitting-Duc Can you take a look at this Sikon 1 Awards
Sitting-Duc Posted June 22, 2021 Member ID: 561 Group: ++++ Senior Admin Followers: 85 Topic Count: 496 Topics Per Day: 0.08 Content Count: 5358 Content Per Day: 0.86 Reputation: 4631 Achievement Points: 41521 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 29 Joined: 10/14/09 Status: Online Last Seen: 7 minutes ago Birthday: 04/06/1992 Device: Windows Posted June 22, 2021 6 hours ago, Ruggerxi said: @Sitting-Duc Can you take a look at this Have disabled on mobile Sikon 1 Awards
Sikon Posted June 22, 2021 Member ID: 27340 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 8 Topic Count: 84 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 748 Content Per Day: 0.26 Reputation: 631 Achievement Points: 5693 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 11/03/18 Status: Offline Last Seen: Tuesday at 09:41 PM Birthday: 07/11/1980 Device: Author Posted June 22, 2021 It's back to normal. Awards
Recommended Posts