Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Take care

Credit

• Member ID:  35
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2

Dark pm me the admin you have in question an by all means i will get to the bottom of it. As we only streamed to freeze 2 in the past no one then ever posted a appeal asking why they were banned from freeze 2... But now streaming to all (again to keep XI servers clean) only those so far are the ones i have on list.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  1030
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1955
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/25/1990

But what i dont get i why did ftag 2 didnt get me then 

because I was playing there aswel 

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992
  • Device:  Android

credit

But what i dont get i why did ftag 2 didnt get me then 

because I was playing there aswel 

Most likely the PB wasn't running on the server correctly.. could have been several issues.. most likely is the ban file didnt contain the full list - but hey no1 is perfect :P

• Member ID:  295
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

still tryin to figure out when pb fucked me? oh yea key packets...got kicked for 0 min. KICKED ! KICKED 0 minutes not ban...im not showing up on that list...was just KICKED...i dont know maybe becuz i only play at xi and have never used a hacks ...or let someone run a hack...like a friend...or my 4 year old downloaded it ....or i was on google and accidentally downloaded and installed it.....BUT i think i figured this out guys....the satellites are to blame i swear i know it!...they took a select few of our guid's and switched them...matter fact pb did it just to make u buy another game..u know they get a kick back from all the big gaming companys when  the ceo needs a new car... boom...this happens.. and there targets for the month are no other then a handfull of peeps in the  >XI< clan ..damn what we gonna do ? we gotta fight back they are pimpin us!

• Member ID:  1130
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

crackxi
still tryin to figure out when pb fucked me? oh yea key packets...got kicked for 0 min. KICKED ! KICKED 0 minutes not ban...im not showing up on that list...was just KICKED...i dont know maybe becuz i only play at xi and have never used a hacks ...or let someone run a hack...like a friend...or my 4 year old downloaded it ....or i was on google and accidentally downloaded and installed it.....BUT i think i figured this out guys....the satellites are to blame i swear i know it!...they took a select few of our guid's and switched them...matter fact pb did it just to make u buy another game..u know they get a kick back from all the big gaming companys when  the ceo needs a new car... boom...this happens.. and there targets for the month are no other then a handfull of peeps in the  >XI< clan ..damn what we gonna do ? we gotta fight back they are pimpin us!

It's posts like this by admins that get people upset and gets the drama going. IMHO posts like this are not needed.

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985
  • Device:  Windows

well let me say this.. awhile ago i going to play on our servers and i got the message that my keycode was already in use.. and im not playing a cracked version been giving my keycode out or lending anyone my game.. so my guid or keycode was hacked or stolen.. then a few days ago i tried to go to a server and couldnt join because of admins decissions.. and i was thinking HUH???????

then i found out that i was banned by a service simular to PB and Evenbalance.. and i started my battle and found out that my cod 4 guid was banned from a cod 2 server that was cracked or something like that.. and i was thinking big time HUH???? then i wrote to evenbalance ad asked them what the hell was going on (and again i aint banned by PB or Evenbalance) and they told me that the time i was banned i was playing in Italy.... and again a big time HUH??? i havent been to Italy for 6 or 7 years now.. (live in denmark) and at the time i didnt have a laptop and aint going to bring my desktop til italy for a week on a study trip!! haha

enough small talk now im waiting for the answer from that service with evenbalance on my side so the best anyone can do is to get evenbalance to tjeck from what country you are banned from and why and tjeck the server ip from where you are banned to tjeck if the IP is a cod 4 or something else simular.. and Sitting-duc and another admin was present when i found out where i was banned and for what and they where wondering just as hard as me.. so go tjeck things out before panick strikes!!

not all bans can you do anything to.. trust me!! and if my ban goes evenbalance also im going BESERK!!but again evenbalance told me that they where on my side of this one.. so proberly i will get my ban lifted from that other service.. hehe so go out there and fight if your path is clean.. if it aint.. bye bye and stop crying about it!!

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Agreed.

oh yea btw depending on what site you look on grey there is waaaay more banned than just the 68000 :-D there are like 250 services simular to PB out there so i would guess that close to a million are banned by now!! haha

Milky
oh yea btw depending on what site you look on grey there is waaaay more banned than just the 68000 :-D there are like 250 services simular to PB out there so i would guess that close to a million are banned by now!! haha

Nope if you are streamind to pbbans there is to date only 61,381 bans.   So sorry to bust your buble pbbans only streams 61K+ bans

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

I see a few posts about Cracked CD's and perhaps others using their key codes.

Can't say I have much sympathy....... use cracks or giving out your key code is a risk you assume along with any consequences.

Just like your PC, if someone else uses it and gets in trouble, well the problem is yours.

Bottom line is gaming responsibly. Take a risk, you assume the risk and perhaps pay a price.

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

WolfTiS
crackxi

It's posts like this by admins that get people upset and gets the drama going. IMHO posts like this are not needed.

My goodness, can anyone have any fun anymore. WTF has happened to XI.

BTE give crack a break. Look at his name.. hahaha.

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

hxtr
WolfTiS
crackxi

My goodness, can anyone have any fun anymore. WTF has happened to XI.

BTE give crack a break. Look at his name.. hahaha.

hxtr you are making me feel all warm inside.

UGLY-5.gif

• Member ID:  222
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  3846
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  25628
  • Birthday:  02/05/1968

It's all fun and games until someone loses a limb.....or an eye.......or their tags.  Can we end all of the drama? 

• Member ID:  38
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1255
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  7228
  • Birthday:  11/06/1971

Ok, I got to page 5 on this thread and stopped reading the posts that say the same damn thing.

Here's my 1st question: How in the hell can you trust a program to do your dirty work? (let's do an analogy here, windows OS...how many times did that thing fuck up people by leaving "holes" for attacks? How many times did you have to update your update?) How can you be sure there isn't a problem cuz so and so is running some other proggie on his pc that interferes with PB? Tells PB he/she's a "Bad" person....

2nd: If we are such a family, why are we doing this without talking to OUR MEMBERS first? I can understand non-members (sorry guys and gals).... But if we are supposed to be a FAMILY and not a BUSINESS...well we better not turn into one big credit card company that only knows someone via the last 4 digits of their credit card #. It is so impersonal. I thought we were better than this people.  Sure some people make mistakes and better themselves. Why not send out a pm to OUR MEMBER that is PBBAN asking them what is going on, and maybe then direct them to the pb site and have them rectify it instead of posting here in the forums?

3rd: Am I on the list? Cuz god damn, if I am...well I am at Killroy's place now and he used to get pb kicked and shit all the time. I haven't so far...but I will say this, when I lived ALONE at my old place, I played in the COD2 DM server and was kicked quite a few times for NO REASON! Which reiterates my point...how in the hell can you trust a "program" why not do you job as admins and watch the members we have....that is your duty after all. Or are we all just gettin lazy?

P.S. Why wasn't there a post stating the consequences in DETAIL about this damn punkbuster shit? Seriously...maybe some of our worthy members could of checked out their status and rectified it before all this DRAMA went down...

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

Malificent

Ok, I got to page 5 on this thread and stopped reading the posts that say the same damn thing.

Here's my 1st question: How in the hell can you trust a program to do your dirty work? (let's do an analogy here, windows OS...how many times did that thing fuck up people by leaving "holes" for attacks? How many times did you have to update your update?) How can you be sure there isn't a problem cuz so and so is running some other proggie on his pc that interferes with PB? Tells PB he/she's a "Bad" person....

2nd: If we are such a family, why are we doing this without talking to OUR MEMBERS first? I can understand non-members (sorry guys and gals).... But if we are supposed to be a FAMILY and not a BUSINESS...well we better not turn into one big credit card company that only knows someone via the last 4 digits of their credit card #. It is so impersonal. I thought we were better than this people.  Sure some people make mistakes and better themselves. Why not send out a pm to OUR MEMBER that is PBBAN asking them what is going on, and maybe then direct them to the pb site and have them rectify it instead of posting here in the forums?

3rd: Am I on the list? Cuz god damn, if I am...well I am at Killroy's place now and he used to get pb kicked and shit all the time. I haven't so far...but I will say this, when I lived ALONE at my old place, I played in the COD2 DM server and was kicked quite a few times for NO REASON! Which reiterates my point...how in the hell can you trust a "program" why not do you job as admins and watch the members we have....that is your duty after all. Or are we all just gettin lazy?

P.S. Why wasn't there a post stating the consequences in DETAIL about this damn punkbuster shit? Seriously...maybe some of our worthy members could of checked out their status and rectified it before all this DRAMA went down...

mal has killroy told you he loves you latley becouse i do. gata love the BudSR.

BudSrXI
Malificent

mal has killroy told you he loves you latley becouse i do. gata love the BudSR.

hxtr loves you Bud

I agree Malif... hxtr loves you as well.

Cry sniffle...

I love you guys as well! My internet HEROES!!!!!

Kiss

have to say after talking to evenbalance they have a lot of probs at the moment with stolen guids.. and most of the stolen guids are stolen from the other side og the world.. mostly china!! so have patience before banning people from the clan!!

Again to those who claim to think all of the problems are only due to PB                       

I would like to see some proof to back all of your claims that pb does not work.....  I will admit pb has had false claims and most of them are corrected. But still in all of these post i have yet to see any thing that shows PB is a piece of shit.....

i would venture to guess 60- 80 % of COD4 servers are running pb enabled. So are the 60 -80 percent that have them running it by mistake???

Most of all bans if appealed and claims that a false positive was the cause are then duplicated and tested by pb. If found to create a false positive then by all means bans are lifted. If not well you know....

So for once post proof PB is a useless tool rather than just speculate...

Now the one in question who is the concern is credit. Now not once have i accused him of cheating or hacking.... If by some chance his guid was stolen then when banned  (and as i am a streaming admin at pbbans i see a bit more info than others) Not only does it show all of his aliases associated to the guid but it also shoes the IP as to where the person --- who's guid got banned is located at.   Credit if you seen his location is in the Netherlands but real close to him... So if a stolen guid ended up near him--- what are the odds.......  Again i say show me proof----I have

greywolf2

Again to those who claim to think all of the problems are only due to PB                       

I would like to see some proof to back all of your claims that pb does not work.....  I will admit pb has had false claims and most of them are corrected. But still in all of these post i have yet to see any thing that shows PB is a piece of shit.....

i would venture to guess 60- 80 % of COD4 servers are running pb enabled. So are the 60 -80 percent that have them running it by mistake???

Most of all bans if appealed and claims that a false positive was the cause are then duplicated and tested by pb. If found to create a false positive then by all means bans are lifted. If not well you know....

So for once post proof PB is a useless tool rather than just speculate...

You still haven't answered any of my questions...if you wish to do so...please do it in a pm if you don't wanna do it here.

I will get a pm out to ya in just a few mal....

the thing i said was in general.. and is now at this time.. dont know about old bans.. as i said at the moment they have some probs with china hacking GUID's and keycodes the last 4 to 5 months according to the personal working at evenbalance..!

Ok for me it is about proof.

As i am a streaming admin at pbbans i get to see a few more things than others.......

First off i see the normal stuff   

The banned guid and the pbbans violation.

Then beyond that is where i see more.........

I first see that the IP that was using the game at the time it was banned was From the Netherlands.

Ok after that i see all the aliases used by the person running the game

Then i can see the IP's that are used by the owner of the game.

Now here comes the last part

The IP used when the game was banned is the same exact IP used by Credit here on the forums.......

I am not accusing Credit of cheating.....  But most of you hear do not want to listen to proof........

I showed you mine--- now show me yours........

I am not posting a picture of my penis.. hahaha jk

hxtr

I am not posting a picture of my penis.. hahaha jk

Why not i know someone here wants to see it