Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sinbad - Please Read

Xtreme

• Member ID:  2383
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1562
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1970

Im not sure if this is the same sinbad or not but both boomer and i have played with him several times in svr 1 and if its the same 1 xtreme i wouldnt worry he tends to whine alot when hes looseing.

• Member ID:  2069
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Yea I heard that last night. Pretty silly of an accusation after you've played here for months, having the best of the best Admins watch you play...you are still here, not banned. lol If someone has a problem with another player they should go to the Admins instead of whining in the game. Thats just bad sportsmanship. It's a game we play for fun, no reason to cheat. A GG is a fair game win or lose and those are the rules Xtreme plays by and has played by for the past 12 years of on-line gaming with him.

In the past few weeks of playing these servers I haven't seen one hack last more than 3-4 min on the server. WOOT! And THANK YOU ADMINS. The players here are top notch, competitive and fun to play. Now if I can just get my mic to work...

BTW...before home game consoles and computers we had to go to an arcade to play a good video game. There was a game called Robotron that was pretty basic compared to todays standards but for $.25 we could get a few minutes of fun before having to pump another quarter in the slot. I saw Xtreme play this game on 1 quarter for 7.5 hours. He had so many extra players that he could let someone else take the controls, go take a leak, and come back and start playing again. He could have gone all night but the arcade was closing and kicked him out...they actually pulled the plug on the machine. aholes. Yup we go waaaaaay back.

Itch is Xtreme in his early days and GrandpaJoe was our Father (RIP) in the early Q3 days.

post-3763-0-10997700-1350683132_thumb.gif

My first job, at age 13, (very small town) was making change at a video arcade. That would have been at about 1980. I had the keys so I could open up the cabinets and play for free after hours. My first PC-based FPS was Wolfenstein, though I recall an obscure game a couple of years prior that had a quasi first-person 3d perspective, but very poorly implemented. It looked cool, but the 3d was limited to running through a corridor in a forest towards a location. You were hooped if you forgot the direction that you were going.

• Member ID:  1189
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2005
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  12796
  • Birthday:  07/20/1966

As LOM said we do not allow in game accusations on cheating or any other personal attack on a side note we Admins do monitor servers on a regular bases so if u do not see one in game there is one very close....I would recommend adding Cod2 Admins to your xfire thats what we are there for or you could Pm a message to one but we never call out anyone in open forums....Sometimes we all joke around and you might hear cheater camper hacker every now and then but the people on Cod2 servers are long time players but in the end its about the fun

my Xfire is Shep32265

loADER>XI<

Roger that Mr.Loader!

I don't use xfire so the forum is my only means of defending myself. It doesn't bother that bad but he kept going and going. It's actually a compliment! LOL

It may be worth your time to add some or all COD 2 Adms. As Loader said one of us is around "most" of the time. If not you can always PM one of us.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

You are a bunch hacks as far as Im concerned... Im taking my ball and going home.

Pete, it's my ball and I would appreciate it if you would take it out of your mouth and give it back to me. :welcome:

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

Well, as a player who plays against you a lot, I have to say, while you are a damn good player, I have never seen anything remotely resembling cheating. In my past life, I was a game admin so I like to think I have an eye for hackers and, no, I don't see one.

That being said, you are damn hard to kill. There I am, trying my damnedest to catch up to Pete the Greek on the ratio stat and, as soon as you come in the map, my ratio goes to shit - LOL.

I think you and Sherm are my nemeses in the stats. Definitely the highest ratio of kills to deaths.

Don't let it get to you. I take it as a form of compliment. When you kill someone enough that they start to accuse you of hacking it's like saying "you are that much better than me, you must be cheating" even when we both know you aren't

See you on the battlefield, although hopefully not too much LOL

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

Oh, and the thought of Pete and LOMs balls made me throw up in my mouth a little :crazy:

Oh, and the thought of Pete and LOMs balls made me throw up in my mouth a little :crazy:

Good, then my work here is done. :smoke:

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Well, as a player who plays against you a lot, I have to say, while you are a damn good player, I have never seen anything remotely resembling cheating. In my past life, I was a game admin so I like to think I have an eye for hackers and, no, I don't see one.

That being said, you are damn hard to kill. There I am, trying my damnedest to catch up to Pete the Greek on the ratio stat and, as soon as you come in the map, my ratio goes to shit - LOL.

I think you and Sherm are my nemeses in the stats. Definitely the highest ratio of kills to deaths.

Don't let it get to you. I take it as a form of compliment. When you kill someone enough that they start to accuse you of hacking it's like saying "you are that much better than me, you must be cheating" even when we both know you aren't

Nick , you and your twin bro, Pete the Greek are pretty hard to kill but for different reasons: You are good hiding in sewages, basements, attics and such. The Canadian-Greek -American wealthy Pimp is hard to kill because he doesn't play any more. LOL

Why? are you having surgery to remove those balls of yours? lol, jk LOM

Sinbad needs to realize there's No Crying in XI's COD 2..... ;)

LOM too haha

• Member ID:  3095
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

Ditto back at you Nick! I like when you're on the server, you always make it interesting. Thanks for the words man!

And damn Sherm has a way of shooting me in the back over and over!

Edited by Xtreme

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14882
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91065
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

I will make sure you have full access to my hack Nick... lol

Sorry Steve, you must be mistaken.... Im definitely not a tea bagger!.. But I suspect you are..Hahaha

Sorry Steve, you must be mistaken.... Im definitely not a tea bagger!.. But I suspect you are..Hahaha

Typical left leaning moderate (or whatever the fuck you're calling yourself this week). You pussy out of the political forum only to stink up the other forums with your perverted ideology. :hrhr:

Edited by little_old_man

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

i have spect u many times ive never seen anything to say your hacking

i dont think thats your problem its more your attiude as u say if we watch u we might learn something

some of us have been gaming for some time and we dont need a non xi member telling us what we should or shouldnt do .

thats proberbley why people call u a hack because u rub them up the wrong way as you did with me

Typical left leaning moderate (or whatever the fuck you're calling yourself this week). You pussy out of the political forum only to stink up the other forums with your perverted ideology. :hrhr:

Hahahaha

This pic sums it up.... :harhar:

50849d7705e77_bagger.png

• Member ID:  1032
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4179
  • Birthday:  10/08/1984

diff person diff game dadda i think. we have a sinbad in cod4 which is who dadda's comment is about.

Edited by JAH

He's calling himself "I"m gonna get you sucka"" this week and he's just perverted lol, no ideology involved

Edited by Joe Canadian