Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

all day download maps

Spirit

• Member ID:  8277
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2099
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1980

i am want to ask MW2 CoD4 server why it is all time download new map every day i am play must download map when 1 finish and my internet not fast and when i am finish download i am kick and server full

just i am want some maps to play again when they good but all time it new map. now i am have 50 maps on folder but again new maps become all time no stop. this my problem??

i am keep all maps reinstal game no help. reinstal windows again no help

sorry i am speak bad english but this all is just question to know, i am no blame, want know if this my problem but if this no my problem i am ask how long i am must download this all new maps to finish?

• Member ID:  800
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6946
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58230
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957
  • Device:  Windows

You might want to try and use our XI downloader works well , after map rotation hit the downloader again and you will not have to wait to down load maps. Just a suggestion

thank you very much to you Budman i am download it now and hope no download problem anymore

• Member ID:  755
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

You will have to do this frequently.

I am sure @2_Many_Beers will alias Mr. Rotate will change the rotation soon :)

I hope you have enough hard disk space, so you have to download the hundreds of maps only once.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

thank you very much to you Budman i am download it now and hope no download problem anymore

I don't know how much hard drive space you have m8, but if you have plenty try and keep as many maps as possible, we have around 280 ish maps that run on the MW2 ftag server, we have these in 10 rotations which change once a week, that's why you are getting so many downloads.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

rotations are set to change every monday...til u get all maps download u will probably come across many different maps u dont have...u can always as someone already suggested to use the xi downloader to get the maps for the servers u play on alot easier when ur not playing...

yea there are alot of maps...my cod 4 map folder is like nearly 30 GB worth of maps

Edited by CobraBites

i am know i am not admin but i am want ask why change rotation every week???no good to let players play in some maps little bit more than week???maybe 1 month. or maybe if rotation do so much fast every week maybe change score limit to little???if score limit little then we no stuck 1 hour in 1 hard map and all !dislike

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

You might want to try and use our XI downloader works well , after map rotation hit the downloader again and you will not have to wait to down load maps. Just a suggestion

Bud I do this and when I go into a game I still have the problem with the downloader on the server. They normally start out at about 3-4 minutes downloading then when they are about 30 seconds left it all of a sudden goes up to an hour or even an hour-and-a-half. This after using the damned map downloader and it saying there is no more new maps! So what do I do then? I have to close everything down that has to do with the game. Then I start the game again and usually it will go right in even tho I still may have to wait 3-4 minutes. None-the-less I get on!

Not me it works great and is fast.....Also after a rotation you have to do it again until u get all the maps.....

Edited by BUDMAN

• Member ID:  822
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Not me it works great and is fast.....Also after a rotation you have to do it again until u get all the maps.....

Very cool sig Budman, a little embellished but very nice indeed. Mine is quite humble in comparison...lol

i am know i am not admin but i am want ask why change rotation every week???no good to let players play in some maps little bit more than week???maybe 1 month. or maybe if rotation do so much fast every week maybe change score limit to little???if score limit little then we no stuck 1 hour in 1 hard map and all !dislike

We already dropped the round limit from 15 minutes to 10 minutes because some maps were lasting over 2 hours, as for the map rotation there is a plus and minus to changing rotation every week the plus is if there are maps you don't like you only have to put up with them one week, the minus is if there are maps you really like you only get to play them once a week and if you play the same time every day you can sometimes go through a week without playing some maps, we now have a voting system in place to try and see which maps are really popular and unpopular, in game type in your console !like or !dislike (don't forget the ! first) you only get to vote for a map once, everyone can vote, members and non members alike.

• Member ID:  96
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

We already dropped the round limit from 15 minutes to 10 minutes because some maps were lasting over 2 hours, as for the map rotation there is a plus and minus to changing rotation every week the plus is if there are maps you don't like you only have to put up with them one week, the minus is if there are maps you really like you only get to play them once a week and if you play the same time every day you can sometimes go through a week without playing some maps, we now have a voting system in place to try and see which maps are really popular and unpopular, in game type in your console !like or !dislike (don't forget the ! first) you only get to vote for a map once, everyone can vote, members and non members alike.

Well if you guys come up with a list of liked maps, I could make up a rotation of liked maps that we can keep on the server for at least 2 weeks at a time like we are doing on the FT Server #1 NY!!!!!!

Then all I have to do is make sure it goes round in circles.   LOL   :detective::band:

Edited by 2_MANY_BEERS

Well if you guys come up with a list of liked maps, I could make up a rotation of liked maps that we can keep on the server for at least 2 weeks at a time like we are doing on the FT Server #1 NY!!!!!!

Then all I have to do is make sure it goes round in circles.   LOL   :detective::band:

Then that leaves a lot of maps we don't like what we going to do with them lol

• Member ID:  96
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

Then that leaves a lot of maps we don't like what we going to do with them lol

We can run the liked map rotation for 2 weeks, then go to a standard map rotation for a week, then back to the liked map rotation for 2 weeks. It's up to you guys. How ever you want to do it I will make it happen.  You might even have enough liked maps for 2 liked map rotations.

Cheers Beers

Edited by 2_MANY_BEERS

very much good ideas but today !like !dislike and !fu was no work in server. even admin can't kick player today. was something wrong with comands