Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Chopping Issue....

LightHammer02

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

does it happen when you try and play single player / on the pc games also ?

80% is pretty good for the power supply if its working right

I know there are 4 pages i'm benig lazy by asking :)

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Device:  Linux

after doing a bit of a search

this software is from the makers of c-cleaner witch is proven to be a good company to use. it gives detailed hardware information. you may be able to see voltages at the cpu / ram / graphics card this may help diagnose if the power supply is your issue or not. Nothing will replace doing the actual tests or a power supply tester, but it may be just enough to tell you whats going on under a load and where you should be looking. i used c-cleaner for many years and never knew this software was there. I would be interested to see what you find out / maybe a few screen shots after your done using it

https://www.piriform.com/speccy

• Member ID:  22608
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  6027
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/23/1983

I honestly haven't played any single player games lately... I'll try them out tonight and see what happens.

As for the program, I'll also try that later!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824
  • Device:  Windows

ok try this BF1 even though removed the DX12 option its still in the game you can turn it off  go you documents-Battlefield 1 folder/open it-select Settings folder and open Profsave Profile use Wordpad to open it look for...

GstRender.Dx12Enabled if set to 1 change it to 0

GstRender.Dx12killswitch if 1 change that to 0

close and save

Now another problem could also be and yes you dont need it so you can remove it-- i have windows 8.1,yours may differ

Control Panel [select view by on right side to small icons easier to look for rest]--- Programme and Features-- top left .. Turn windows Features on or off///look in list for Remote Differential Compression...un check and close

Now this may sound Stupid, i have done it and some others have to, when you installed your game or games you have allowed it through  windows firewall,check you have, now you may say oh but i have  Avg etc as Firewall, check that to,but common mistake is you have not turned off windows Firewall and that is running as well,if  you havent check  you have allowed it there FIRST before Disabling it , i di same thing and turned it back on and it was still  scanning it even after i allowed it...

Also if you have downloaded Flashplayer hope you unchecked the free Macfee option if not you download that to!

Now  even if you have unistalled Avg-Macfee even used  there uninstall tools you still have it! you can also use this way to manually  to a clean install on prgrammes..

Type Regedit in run.... in Edit in menu bar you will see find,enter name ie AVG let it search if it finds it delet folder

Then!!!

go into main C driver . open the User folder ,select the name you have for your comp,Look for Appdata,then open Local folder and delete the folders you have unistalled....there clean installation when you install new driver or get rid of crap......DO NOT DELETE anything your unsure of just what you know has to go, if you dont feel confident with above dont do it!!!

if AppData does not show go Control panel -folder options-view tab and check show hidden files,folders and drives,AppData will now appear

Now after you have done all that run CCleaner registry and get rid of the junk left behind,now also doing the appdata bit, you know the 30 day trial do that and get another 30days,as it stores the original download in the appdata  -Local folder,remove old folders of it,now your a new user again lol

ok try this BF1 even though removed the DX12 option its still in the game you can turn it off go you documents-Battlefield 1 folder/open it-select Settings folder and open Profsave Profile use Wordpad to open it look for...

GstRender.Dx12Enabled if set to 1 change it to 0

GstRender.Dx12killswitch if 1 change that to 0

close and save

Now another problem could also be and yes you dont need it so you can remove it-- i have windows 8.1,yours may differ

Control Panel [select view by on right side to small icons easier to look for rest]--- Programme and Features-- top left .. Turn windows Features on or off///look in list for Remote Differential Compression...un check and close

Now this may sound Stupid, i have done it and some others have to, when you installed your game or games you have allowed it through windows firewall,check you have, now you may say oh but i have Avg etc as Firewall, check that to,but common mistake is you have not turned off windows Firewall and that is running as well,if you havent check you have allowed it there FIRST before Disabling it , i di same thing and turned it back on and it was still scanning it even after i allowed it...

Also if you have downloaded Flashplayer hope you unchecked the free Macfee option if not you download that to!

Now even if you have unistalled Avg-Macfee even used there uninstall tools you still have it! you can also use this way to manually to a clean install on prgrammes..

Type Regedit in run.... in Edit in menu bar you will see find,enter name ie AVG let it search if it finds it delet folder

Then!!!

go into main C driver . open the User folder ,select the name you have for your comp,Look for Appdata,then open Local folder and delete the folders you have unistalled....there clean installation when you install new driver or get rid of crap......DO NOT DELETE anything your unsure of just what you know has to go, if you dont feel confident with above dont do it!!!

if AppData does not show go Control panel -folder options-view tab and check show hidden files,folders and drives,AppData will now appear

Now after you have done all that run CCleaner registry and get rid of the junk left behind,now also doing the appdata bit, you know the 30 day trial do that and get another 30days,as it stores the original download in the appdata -Local folder,remove old folders of it,now your a new user again lol

I'll take a look at it tomorrow Kracken, thanks brother!

Taking a break from computer tonight

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  469
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976

see if ur psu needs cleaning m8 oh and try a different hard drive to i think ur ssd might be causing the problems if all ur games are doing it i did not no all ur games were doing it but i have been told that windows 10 could be the problem for gaming i had windows 7 for years no problems at all tryed windos 8 i found useless now im using windows 10 and most games i find or buggy at best so im thinking going back to windows 7

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.14
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

I'm as much at a loss as you are? its definitely a bottleneck so the only other thing I can think of other than internet or memory is the chipset driver, you've done everything else.

I'm as much at a loss as you are? its definitely a bottleneck so the only other thing I can think of other than internet or memory is the chipset driver, you've done everything else.

So looking at my Properties under my Processor under Device Manager, my Driver Date for my AMD FX-8320 Eight Core Processor says 4/21/2009

see if ur psu needs cleaning m8 oh and try a different hard drive to i think ur ssd might be causing the problems if all ur games are doing it i did not no all ur games were doing it but i have been told that windows 10 could be the problem for gaming i had windows 7 for years no problems at all tryed windos 8 i found useless now im using windows 10 and most games i find or buggy at best so im thinking going back to windows 7

Maybe I will format and got back to Windows 7....  I mean it's worth a damn shot!!

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4478
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36573
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Maybe I will format and got back to Windows 7....  I mean it's worth a damn shot!!

if have another drive  would leave win10 installed on current

then install win7 on another drive fresh  

then can boot  from bios  win10 or  win7 by hitting F8 and select booting drive where OS is

if have another drive  would leave win10 installed on current

then install win7 on another drive fresh  

then can boot  from bios  win10 or  win7 by hitting F8 and select booting drive where OS is

It ended up not working anyway.... still had the issue.  I'm going to work with my dad and get some new lines installed through the house for my internet.  That is like literally my last ditch effort!!  If it still persists... then maybe contact ASUS and get an RMA on my Motherboard and send it back... that would be the last thing that I could think is the problem

06d88edff7cd26c90720165ed673a7ff.jpg

This is what I'm constantly seeing

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.14
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

That was your processor, the chipset is embedded in the motherboard, I suppose a simple way of thinking of it is that the processor crunches the information and the chipset distributes it, you need to know the exact chipset from your motherboard, as all else has failed this is worth a try. When reformatting the chipset driver is usually the first driver to be loaded from your motherboards cd, if its corrupt it may cause these problems, if you go to your motherboard manufacturers driver downloads see if theres a chipset one.

• Member ID:  5490
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  469
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976

WHAT UR seing is a good connection m8 when the choppy starts that goes red i get that check ur psu since i cleaned mine that has not come back im ok now and thats all i did cleaned the power supply fan and trust me when i say this it was clogged

• Member ID:  1410
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  522
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3583
  • Birthday:  05/08/1953

You say you are using unmatched ram? That is not good. You need matched ram for your pc to function properly. I have some ram I am not using or need. Tell me, what MOBO you have. Make and model. I may have some good ram you can have. PM me with the info.

You say you are using unmatched ram? That is not good. You need matched ram for your pc to function properly. I have some ram I am not using or need. Tell me, what MOBO you have. Make and model. I may have some good ram you can have. PM me with the info

PM Sent @@Magnus

I'm using 4 sticks of RAM... 2 pairs... Both are Patriot, but different types

WHAT UR seing is a good connection m8 when the choppy starts that goes red i get that check ur psu since i cleaned mine that has not come back im ok now and thats all i did cleaned the power supply fan and trust me when i say this it was clogged

Hey @FLDMARSHAL  I actually blow my PC out every other week...  I it's always free of dust inside the hardware.  Yeah there may be some surface dust after a few days... I live in the country and there is NO lack of dust!  So far it's running "OK"  I played a few rounds without any issues just now, but it's still not acting 100% right...

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Achievement Points:  2824

lighhammer check with speccy the ram timinings are the same for both  sets , as well as the CL rating if it doesnt showem download CPUID and check it on there if timmings or cl rating are different thats your problem,remember you need 8mgb for BF1

also check the mhz the 2 sets are running at  to

Edited by Krackennutz

3ee7b47898e51924e2b6e83302c36493.jpg

e0f2c1b4806f35a2bef7f890d5d168c6.jpg

d21682ceb3314bfb8147e12c82351ef3.jpg

56884e1a475ae6ace55e74c193e13018.jpg

d705f310cc7de568f828cee6218e19cf.jpg

Okay, here are pics of the RAM, the stickers on them, how I had them to start and how it is now...

@@FLDMARSHAL @Magnus  Here is the Memory I have

• Member ID:  20371
  • Followers:  159
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  306
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2727
  • Birthday:  06/11/1966

2 quick questions

Nobody asked, I didn't see it if they did, but are you running a wifi connection on your PC's or hardwired ethernet?

I see that ram is 2 different voltages, I had the exact same motherboard its ram voltage controller isn't the strongest and it is picky about some ram not on it's QVL. You may have hurt it by trying to run two different voltages. Have you tried running just one 8gb stick? it should still play games good enough to see if the issue arises.

Also see if the ganged/unganged mode is set to ganged... if it is ganged then try running  all 4 sticks in unganged or run them ganged if it was set to unganged? It will either work or it won't.

The 2 different voltage ratings on the ram is a real concern though. It's one thing if you are just facebooking and shopping on amazon but hardware stressing games on mismatched ram has never been a good thing. The fact that both say patriot means absolutely nothing.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

didnt he already try swapping memory around.?like one of the first suggestions

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Content Count:  4478
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36573
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

PV38G160C9K:9-9-9-24 DDR3 1600 MHZ 1.5V

PGD38G160ELK:9-9-9-24 DDR3 1600 MHZ 1.65V

YES THATS A RED FLAG  the voltage , would have to run both @ 1.5 v

didnt he already try swapping memory around.?like one of the first suggestions

I did... I ran my kid's 16GB HyperX and still had the issue...  so if I fucked up my MoBo, it SHOULD still be under warranty

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

this same issue occurs on your sons computor also I thought u said?

this same issue occurs on your sons computor also I thought u said?

It does... however, it was every time mine would act up during gaming.  So I think what it was... was my computer was lagging out in the game, mine was attempting to stay connected to the internet which was killing the bandwidth in the house... which in turn caused his to lag out.  He never got disconnected though... just lagged for a few seconds until I would Ctrl-Alt-Del and end my game or wait for it to get kicked to the main screen