XtremeIdiots
P!nk

FU Timmah!

4 minutes ago, hxtr-Seth-Rich said:

1970? That is like @TBB kind of old.

The description was, in my opinion, apropos.  ?  Little bitches always complaining in the server...was like that ~10 years ago, still like that today.  Had someone kill me 3 or 4 times in a row...first time I got them, came the flood: 'No way'...Impossible.  Some knuckleheads connect to the server not to play, but with the predetermined agenda of complaining...waiting for the chance to grief & cry...fuck 'em, I say. ?   

16 minutes ago, Timmah! said:

The description was, in my opinion, apropos.  ?  Little bitches always complaining in the server...was like that ~10 years ago, still like that today.  Had someone kill me 3 or 4 times in a row...first time I got them, came the flood: 'No way'...Impossible.  Some knuckleheads connect to the server not to play, but with the predetermined agenda of complaining...waiting for the chance to grief & cry...fuck 'em, I say. ?   

No... 1970 just brings back memories. I was born for one. BTW I don't appreciate you allowing me to compare my age with TBB. I respect my elders.

On 11/1/2018 at 11:26 PM, Timmah! said:

I was born in 1971...so I'm right there with ya!

1971 was a great year. 1972 I smoked my first cigarette. What a mistake my Aunt Mary made. I have to find that picture.