Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Good For Texas!

Shamu

• Member ID:  715
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943
  • Device:  Windows

My view on Texas has had a drastic change. I have only admiration for Texas justice!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/father-kills-molester-texas-no-charges_n_1610465.html?1340144123&ncid=webmail1

• Member ID:  1443
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

did what any father would have done. good for him :respect:

thank god hes not being charged. :thumbup:

thank god the pedo is dead. :yahoo:

• Member ID:  1116
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  616
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/29/1967

Yeap, That's Texas Justice. Gotta luv it...

Awards

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

in Canada we have to register our guns before we shoot morons..and no pistols..lol...

• Member ID:  1103
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

in Canada we have to register our guns before we shoot morons..and no pistols..lol...

They don't allow you headflappers to have pistols? Darn nanny state.

Edited by PingLo

They don't allow you headflappers to have pistols? Darn nanny state.

It is done to make it more difficult for Quebec to secede from Canada. :2guns:

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I seen that story and heard the 911 call. He is my hero and I am so very glad the Grand Jury did what they did. A proud day for sure.

I feel sorry for the family to have to go through this.... and justice served.

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

First off, there was no gun involved so I have no idea why you would bring that up. We also are allowed to protect ourselves with guns, wehave what is called the castle doctrine here in Texas.

OK, that being said, Cheers to this father for protecting his family. I would like to wager that Jesus Mora Flores (the man killed) was an illegal immigrant. In any case, he got what was comin to him for what he did to this defenseless girl.

I can also say that this father saved us Texans from having to pay for the incarceration and trial of that P.O.S. So thank you good sir for doing what the courts would have failed to do. If he would have be tried by a jury of his piers he would have only gotten probably 20 years, out in 5 with good behavior so he could be a repeat offender?

OK, that being said, Cheers to this father for protecting his family. I would like to wager that Jesus Mora Flores (the man killed) was an illegal immigrant. In any case, he got what was comin to him for what he did to this defenseless girl.

My money would also say he was an illegal immigrant.

Being the son of LEGAL immigrants I resent the burden the illegal immigrants place on our society. Kick em all out and if their behavior been good and taxes paid expedite their return to our country.............LEGALLY.

If he was an illegal all the more good reason for him to be dead.

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

My money would also say he was an illegal immigrant.

Being the son of LEGAL immigrants I resent the burden the illegal immigrants place on our society. Kick em all out and if their behavior been good and taxes paid expedite their return to our country.............LEGALLY.

If he was an illegal all the more good reason for him to be dead.

I'm sure no one will be shedding any tears for the perpetrator but, as is the case here, the fact that someone has a Hispanic name does not mean they are an illegal immigrant. It is also illogical to infer that illegals are, for whatever reason, more disposed to commit awful crimes like this, unless you are prepared to back up this inference with at least some stats from the courts and prisons system.

Frankly, I find your closing sentence disgusting, though there are those in my own country who seek to dehumanise refugees and economic migrants too.

Were it not for the accident of your birth, you could be one of them. If you dismiss the Christian ethos, at least, please do heed Master Yoda's words...

DJ we shall agree to disagree and let it go at that.

With both of us being from different countries and different laws it would be difficult to understand each others moral and legal issues with immigrants.

I want to note I said "if". I also noted that if the illegal immigrants had proven to be productive members of our society I would like to their return fast tracked legally.

Hopefully that position indicates that my dislike of immigrants has no racial or religious motive. I want Rule of Law to apply.

I suppose I should also not I am a strong supporter of capital punishment which I think is now illegal in England.

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

I also must add one point to my response to you Keg. Living here in The Great State of Texas, I would venture a guess that he was not here legally. We have a huge problem with illegal Mexicans seeing that we share a common border with Mexico.

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

From the article that I read on this it stated he was here legally and had a green card...He had previously been hired by this family to work on the farm from time to time...Regardless of his residency status he got what he deserved...What he did is despicable and the poor child has been scarred for life as well as her father...I commend the father for doing what he did...He had the moral right to protect his family by whatever means necessary... :) :)

Awards

I also must add one point to my response to you Keg. Living here in The Great State of Texas, I would venture a guess that he was not here legally. We have a huge problem with illegal Mexicans seeing that we share a common border with Mexico.

Also to be considered are the Mexican drug cartels who actually seem to be doing a good job of killing each other in the process.

DJ we shall agree to disagree and let it go at that.

With both of us being from different countries and different laws it would be difficult to understand each others moral and legal issues with immigrants.

I want to note I said "if". I also noted that if the illegal immigrants had proven to be productive members of our society I would like to their return fast tracked legally.

Hopefully that position indicates that my dislike of immigrants has no racial or religious motive. I want Rule of Law to apply.

I suppose I should also not I am a strong supporter of capital punishment which I think is now illegal in England.

No, we shan't agree to disagree - in my view, you have crossed the line as to what is acceptable. This clan has a firm line against racism in all its forms and trying to convey this merely as a difference of perception according to our different nationalities is wrong. All human beings on this planet have a right to life - that is a fundamental Human Right established under a UN Convention to which the USA is a signatory. Illegal immigrants are not "Untermenschen" to whom any human right may be denied. To state that it is a good thing that they die is appalling. I'd ask you to consider how many of your countrymen valiantly gave their lives to overturn a regime that proposed the obscene creed that some humans were of greater worth or purity than others.

I shall not shrink from opposing the obscenity of racism in all its forms and I shall make no apology for so doing.

I have ample personal experience of dealing with immigrants and refugees. When you see the marks of torture on the back of a detainee and have to assure a fifteen year-old illegal that the British Police are not at all like the Turkish Police (he had asked when it would be his turn to be beaten!), it tends to change ones perspective greatly. Seeing things first-hand as opposed to the version dished up by the media always does.

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4670
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41051
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963

Says the man who lives on an island. Wouldn't it be nice to have a huge moat around the United States? Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury. What we have is a government that refuses to enforce our laws & sovereignty.

A terrible event has happened, but kudos to Texas for doing the right thing. Prosecuting the father for defending his daughter would have been a real tragedy.

DJ, are you a politician?

You are making a valiant attempt to misconstrue and distort my comments. You are the one playing the race card, not me. For me race never was an issue. Much was about illegal immigration which is a significant LEGAL issue especially along our southern border with Mexico. It is a constant national newsworthy topic without a hint of racism. It is also a major topic in our presidential elections. It's a legal issue nothing more, nothing less and certainly not driven by race.

I can understand the perception of racial bias because the dynamic political issue of the moment is with Mexico, a Spanish speaking nation. But do not cover me with your blanket observation or accusation of racial bias. It is unfair and a comment made out of ignorance.

Immigrants cover a broad spectrum of people, my parents being Swedish were immigrants. My issue is with illegal immigrants regardless of race, creed or nationality. Simply illegal immigrants. Do not twist or make it more than it is.

It borders on unethical to turn a legal position into racial bias. Do not presume that illegal immigration means racial bias, it simply is not so.

None of my commentary has been racial in any context, please do not try and manipulate it so that persons who do not follow the entire thread do not get the complete context of the posts.

Edited by Shamu

• Member ID:  2923
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1242
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8349
  • Birthday:  03/20/1976

Why I wont move to canada. cant keep my toys.

• Member ID:  1073
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1611
  • Birthday:  09/28/1975

I reckon that is more than a pretty good guess. It resembles a cockroach infestation, in that they are Everywhere!

• Member ID:  222
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3846
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  25628
  • Birthday:  02/05/1968

I am not a racist. I have many friends of many different races and nationalities. What I DO NOT LIKE however, is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! They are called ILLEGAL for a reason.....they are in our country illegally, i.e. they have broken the law!! Get the hell out of our country. If you want to come visit, fine, visit and then go home. Or, if you are going to stay, at least tak the manes to do it legally. That is how most of the countries in the world are run. Do you think that any Eurpoean countries would let me come over and take up residence and take advantage of their Social programs? Hell no. Why should we allow this, then? I was watching a news story the other day here in Texas about a high school where 1 out of every 3 students was here illegally. Seriously......33% of the students were here illegally!!! WTF is that ? And we pay for that shit. No, just go home. I won't say anything bad about the Mexicans that are here....they work very hard and do things that many of us would not do, but I would like to see all the illegal aliens get kicked out. As for Obama allowing illegal immigrants to stay here? What the Hell.....what a freakin' joke that is. Just a political ploy to get the Hispanic vote.

OK, I will put away my soap box now.......

Bottom line is to understand that illegal immigrant does not mean racist.

• Member ID:  255
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957

Bingo... Where i'm I going to get busboys and dishwashers to work for minimum wages and be able to call I.N.S., if they don't work out. I kill two birds with one stone less paperwork and helps to keep those unemployment costs down.

I have have distorted nothing. You wrote:

"If he was an illegal all the more good reason for him to be dead."

The prevention, investigation and control of illegal immigration is not a racist activity.

To propose that someone's right to life is any different because they were born somewhere else on the planet is erroneous.

To say that the death of an illegal immigrant would be a good thing is awful.

Given the fact that you and others who followed clearly understand the problem of illegal immigration in that area of your country

to involve Mexicans, among whom there is not the "broad spectrum" of ethnicity you referred to, there is a clear racial issue involved.

(I stand to be corrected if you can direct me to data showing, for example, an influx of illegal Swedes across the Rio Grande...)

I am not interested in playing a game of semantics but I shall confront any extremist mindset that says a human being is

better off dead because he's foreign or of a different ethnicity.

There was shock and sadness here when this happened: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/796791.stm

I have have distorted nothing. You wrote:

"If he was an illegal all the more good reason for him to be dead."

I most certainly did but you again only read into it what you want with your preconceived notions or opinions.

Remember that I said I support Capital Punishment? Well rape of a child IMHO deserves capital punishment or death. Had he her illegally that would make the crime even more onerous hence all the more good reason for him to be dead.

My preference for where capital punishment can be applied is broader than most. But most certainly rape of a child is high on the list.

We certainly differ on rule of law with you being IMHO what we affectionately call a Bleeding Heart Liberal and me being a Hard Core Conservative. Although one without religion as most conservatives tend to be.

As I said the race card had no place in this dialogue and was never played by me, it was your presumption without fact or understanding of another culture that lead that direction.

You point out that because most of the illegal immigrants in that area are Mexican, which is true, that it is a racist action. You then seem to forget the illegal part and make the assumption that it is racist because most are Mexican.

Have you ever watched our border? Thousands upon thousands of legal Mexicans cross our border daily to work with no issue, racial or otherwise. They are legal and welcomed to our workforce. Race is no factor.

Now when we oppose illegal immigrants you want to turn around and say it's racist. There is a conflict there. Races should not even be a consideration in this dialogue unless perhaps you yourself are biased for one reason or another. The sole issue is Legal or Illegal, nothing more, nothing less.

So as I said before that it might be best we just agree to disagree and end the race topic.

I also think we both understand forum dialogue can also get of track because body language is missing and replies are not immediate leading to misinterpretation of a persons meaning or thought.

Forum posts a a very poor format for sensitive debate.

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33698
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

Well Deejay I am sorry but you need to get off your bloody Soap box......

I am British and proud to be....My best friend is from Asia and I am not a racist in the slightest..... But I am fucking sick and tired of do gooders turning round and giving sympathy to these people who come to this country un-invited and our bloody soft politicians do nothing about it....Close our borders And fucking shoot anyone sneaking in...

And why do I feel like this.....Our hospitals are over stretched our schools are full of children who do not speak a word of english putting a major strain on our education system, because of the extra cost involved......We Have malor criminals from other country's hiding over here and posing as migrant workers so they can escape justice in there own country..

This country is fucked up because of this....

Now REAL REFUGEES....are a total different story and if we can help them then fair enough But Real Refugees........ASK FOR ASYLUM they do not sneak in then hide out hoping not to get caught.....