Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ace Mod Anti Camping

• Member ID:  354
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  74
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1947
  • Device:  Windows

Just on Ace Mod map skate park. It kept calling me camper even though I was not camping. I was moving all the time. Didn't like this anti camping stuff last time, now it's even worse. I vote get rid of it again. I usually don't complain about anything that happens on the servers, but this time it is too much. I probably won't be playing ace mod much anymore even though it has been my favorite. 

• Member ID:  1071
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

YA CAN NOT STAY IN ANY 1  PART OF THE MAP FOR TO LONG !!! YA GOT TO STAY ON THE MOVE!! (IT CAN BE A LITTLE AGGRAVATING!!)

• Member ID:  620
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  276
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2629
  • Birthday:  03/13/1963

Yeah! , I have to be honest . I can handle the CAMPER's awhole lot more than that " YOUR CAMPING " thing. lol. Hell you don't even have time to txt a message before it dissarm's you and blows your damn ass up. It's to bad that it had to come to this though.  I myself will go into a building or what ever, and scope it out, but I don't hang out there the entire game better to keep moving. NOW! Spawn Campers, now these are the ones who piss people off the most i would have to say. I'm not saying people won't die on a spawn, but to sit there and kill everyone who does! well thats just B.S..........(Bad Skill) :) . But with all that said, if it ever came down to the point where the Game meant so much as to cheat or whatever. I think I would have to have myself committed. After all I am an >Xtreme Idiot<, which puts me just that much closer to the edge...HA!.  Y'All have fun, and just remember. Peace-Out....don't Camp-Out!! :lol:

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

Well i must say i like the small changes.
It is a little bit buggy at the moment but Rugger is still testing this mod and adjusts the settings

@@viraldisk

Didn't see you there. Neverless, you are right. I got this ONE TIME after i spawned on the skate park and i have never seen it
again on any map i played. I tried to camp and it took round about 30 seconds for the first warning without a punishment.

So you have 30 seconds to kill as much as you can from your camping spot. And from my point of view this 30 secs are way too much.

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

We could change Giggles sniper server to this mod and let her and Dean play on it!   Just saying.

• Member ID:  85
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3113
  • Birthday:  01/30/1973
  • Device:  Macintosh

I do not agree with the camping punishment.  :popo:  There are regulars to the server that camp.  Not Spawn Camp, but just camp.  Also, what of those who like to snipe on the larger maps.  I agree spawn camping can be a problem.  But, I think some people mistake spawn camping and just spawning in front of someone on the run.  I have been accused of spawn camping for that reason.  Anyone who knows how I play, knows that I do not sit still.  Unless I am taking a drink or hit.   

Discrimination against a playing style is not the right move in my opinion.  What if there is an outcry over using rockets or knifing or using bullets?  The end result will be we all just sitting a in circle playing drums and handing each other flowers.

I know the decision will be made on what the majority wants and I will stomp my feet and cry if the camping punishment stays.  This is only my opinion.  And as a member of this clan I hope it is respected and no hard feelings.

Edited by snaFU73

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11857
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106406
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

• Member ID:  2236
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2149
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  08/10/1975

Can we please remove this your are a camper crap off the ACE mod. I for run like to run and gun for the most part, but there are maps I like to snipe as well. The server is my fav. server but if this new camper crap isn't taking off, I would have to say my playing time on this particular server might slow down. Can we please remove it?????