Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mw2 Beta Server Suggestion..

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

how bout low gravity weekends..it would make things crazy...

• Member ID:  434
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  58
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1289
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  12930
  • Days Won:  5

how bout low gravity weekends..it would make things crazy...

Hey! you liked my idea. it will really fuck with the bunny hoppers.

• Member ID:  5989
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  438
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1991

I would love to see Frozen people gradually thawing taking like 5 minutes in total. Would keep the game going because you have little time to waste pitching a tent!!!

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

with the time limit down to 10 min per round we dont need any more changes to the server....times are good on maps ppl still are able to reach 100 kills at times....we keep changing things on the server we are goin to kill it....i like the 5 rounds at 10 min ...its good time for all maps...its working good the way it is

so we don't need to get rid of the purple smoke now??  :unknw:  :lol:

i would love for it to be gone...i just give up trying lmao

My MW2 Beta Server suggestions are

1. Change the poison gas to defrost gas

2. FEMALE AVATARS. I'm sick of being a big hairy man. why not have some female avatars, hell... put them in bikinis for all I care.

The Freezetag Domination mod has defrost added to EMP nades, if the server enables it. Defrost rate 1/2 of normal. They combine so multiple nades can defrost. Their range is pretty short so they need to be close to the frozen players.

mayb we can add defrost to emp in mw2 ...lol that would be cool...but at slower rate than DOM...tho...or add defrost canister period for...like a defrost perk...for every 10 assists u get u get defrost canister that could be cool too lmao...is this possible @@Sammy

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

I would love to see Frozen people gradually thawing taking like 5 minutes in total. Would keep the game going because you have little time to waste pitching a tent!!!

If  you mean MW2 server1 the rounds only last 10 minutes, if you mean server2 the game will probably be over before you are defrosted, we have this feature in server2 maybe takes around 30 seconds to auto defrost without any help from a teammate, even this 30 seconds seems ages when you are sat waiting, nothing makes people leave quicker then being froze for ages (they get bored)  it also raises the chances they will just reconnect after being frozen and make the Admins jobs harder trying to keep track of it.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

mayb we can add defrost to emp in mw2 ...lol that would be cool...but at slower rate than DOM...tho...or add defrost canister period for...like a defrost perk...for every 10 assists u get u get defrost canister that could be cool too lmao...is this possible @@Sammy

EMP nades is up to you. Ftag dom is just a gametype. The regular ftag mod is there along with all the others. I think that server had both gametypes alternating so people can try out both and see if there are any issues.

You have no idea how tired I am with the mod. To take care of certain things in a few gametypes, ftag domination included, I added shootable player clones while you are in the RC and others. Had to do some things about carrying the flag.  But it opened up a big can of worms I am sorting through. :ermm:

EMP nades is up to you. Ftag dom is just a gametype. The regular ftag mod is there along with all the others. I think that server had both gametypes alternating so people can try out both and see if there are any issues.

You have no idea how tired I am with the mod. To take care of certain things in a few gametypes, ftag domination included, I added shootable player clones while you are in the RC and others. Had to do some things about carrying the flag.  But it opened up a big can of worms I am sorting through. :ermm:

lol yea i bet...sorry ...i feel for you..but you are doing an awesome job...even thru all the complaints and stuff u handle it well...guess i can sigh in relief knowing that im glad in not living in ur shoes...lol