Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mw2 Beta Server Suggestion..

• Member ID:  3747
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  500
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1987

My Opinion, don't change anything on the current server, change the uk server back to Ftag and make that a 3 round server< No one plays there anyway with the current mod...

Nobody played when it was a ftag server either Weed, yet plenty of people asked for this mod and once again we can't get players in there, i was on there this morning with Smurfy and i quite enjoyed it, people should go in there and try something a bit different for a change.

Well u have a point there, which I find very strange since a lot of times quite a few people fight for a spot in the normal MW2 Ftag,

I've played a few games there back when it was ftag with some of my friends when the server was too full for all of us to join, and it wont take long after that that people start coming over there..  

But I still think the problem here is, theres quite a few that wanna see this changes, but on the other hand theres also quite a few that don't wanna change, so its hard to find a good solution for this..

Try adding a poll... and see what the results are and continue from that point?

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

My Opinion, don't change anything on the current server, change the uk server back to Ftag and make that a 3 round server< No one plays there anyway with the current mod...

Nobody played when it was a ftag server either Weed, yet plenty of people asked for this mod and once again we can't get players in there, i was on there this morning with Smurfy and i quite enjoyed it, people should go in there and try something a bit different for a change.

Well u have a point there, which I find very strange since a lot of times quite a few people fight for a spot in the normal MW2 Ftag,

I've played a few games there back when it was ftag with some of my friends when the server was too full for all of us to join, and it wont take long after that that people start coming over there..  

But I still think the problem here is, theres quite a few that wanna see this changes, but on the other hand theres also quite a few that don't wanna change, so its hard to find a good solution for this..

The real problem is that the server is in Europe i am sorry to say, we can get the Euro players in there sometimes but apart from a few others from further a field who help us out from time to time Pinglo and Chile being 2 we struggle, just gotta say though i just been in with Smurf and Cheese and we had about 10 players in at one stage and there was 6 new faces to our servers so i suppose that is a good thing and we had a blast too while it lasted.

Edited by Sonovabich

As for a poll Weed i don't know what game you want a poll for, if you mean change it back to the normal Ftag then when we had 2 servers running the same mod we still couldn't get anyone in the 2nd server even when it was in the USA.

• Member ID:  3747
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  500
  • Birthday:  07/30/1987

The real problem is that the server is in Europe i am sorry to say, we can get the Euro players in there sometimes but apart from a few others from further a field who help us out from time to time Pinglo and Chile being 2 we struggle, just gotta say though i just been in with Smurf and Cheese and we had about 10 players in at one stage and there was 6 new faces to our servers so i suppose that is a good thing and we had a blast too while it lasted.

Well, the minute I saw the uk server I was actualy very happy to see it since im also from Europe, But on the otherhand, the main MW2 Ftag server is far more known and played... and the more players the more fun..  Maybe cutting in the numbers of the main server might work like put that back to 28 or something...

As for the poll, no, I'm talking about possible changes in the game, like time limit, less rounds etc.

• Member ID:  1455
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4166
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  37577
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1976

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

Last night on Burgundy map, we were behind by one, (3-4) and we won the round but lost the game by 3-4, instead of going to 4-4.

Is this caused by limiting the game time?

This is usually happens when 1 round ended in a draw with no one winning

been couple maps that has done it without a draw...its like there is a glitch in the system...one map ended at 3-2 and then it had everyone highlighted yellow on same team

but honestly think there has been enough changes to this server dont think anymore need made or we goin to chase ppl away from this server imo...i liked it the way it was 15 min rounds at 5 rounds to win....only change i want to see is the freakn car jammer actually work...stealth actually fully work...as i use stealth and still get shot by sentry and heli..without shooting at them and i use silencer...with no one round me either when this happen...aslo THE PURPLE GAS NEEDS TO GO!!! LOL

P.s sorry still had to throw in the purple gas...lmao....i get an A for effort no?...lol

Edited by CobraBites

As for a poll Weed i don't know what game you want a poll for, if you mean change it back to the normal Ftag then when we had 2 servers running the same mod we still couldn't get anyone in the 2nd server even when it was in the USA.

yea this i dont understand either...when we had two of the same mod b4 on chicago server and ny...both servers at 2 different times of day would be full ....now we can only fill one i just dont get it....

• Member ID:  4306
  • Followers:  102
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2078
  • Birthday:  09/16/1980

lol Just remove the shitty maps......

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

Not a problem for us? :P

Just give me a yell when you are playing.

Everytime i have a look at HLSW the server is empty. :(

One idea is to change the redirect from FT1 to this server. But i think the people will just disconnect instead of playing on this server.

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555
  • Days Won:  1

you all are confusing me,now idk what server you're talking about but I am really happy with the 10 minute rounds on mw2ft - :yes

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

@@Belle

The initial post from Rugger was about some changes to the primary MW2 Freezetag TDM server in the US.

@@Sonovabich advertised the MW2 Freezetag DOM (Dominating) in the UK which is a great mod. Unfortunately this server is empty most of the time. :(

Give it a try :)

Not a problem for us? :P

Just give me a yell when you are playing.

Everytime i have a look at HLSW the server is empty. :(

One idea is to change the redirect from FT1 to this server. But i think the people will just disconnect instead of playing on this server.

Yes they will just disconnect, you got that spot on Technoboy, it's what they did when both servers were running the same mod in the U.S.

@@Belle

The initial post from Rugger was about some changes to the primary MW2 Freezetag TDM server in the US.

@@Sonovabich advertised the MW2 Freezetag DOM (Dominating) in the UK which is a great mod. Unfortunately this server is empty most of the time. :(

Sorry i hijacked this post a bit, i never meant for that to happen, i was just trying to answer one of Weedsmokaas questions about this server, getting back to the original point, played 10 minute maps yesterday and it was great, there was no complaints at all about the time being shortened, again the only complaints were about bad maps, but what is a bad map for 1 is a good map for another so i don't really know how we "get rid of the shitty maps" which ones are those?...as for a poll about it, as always we will probably only get a very small proportion of the regular players voting on that, i think the best way is for the Admins just to listen and get opinions then try to come up with the best solutions for all, we know we will never please everyone.

• Member ID:  4437
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  273
  • Birthday:  03/18/1972

Personally I liked the 10 Minute rounds, 2 hours playing is tough when I need to smoke, drink, play with myself, go to bed etc

I dont like going AFK or Spec and the 10 min rounds  help.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

@@Belle

Often gamers are slow to accept new gametypes. The only ones that really succeed quickly in mods are ports from MW2/3/BO since people have already played them.

• Member ID:  434
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  58
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Content Count:  1289
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  12930
  • Days Won:  5

My MW2 Beta Server suggestions are

1. Change the poison gas to defrost gas

2. FEMALE AVATARS. I'm sick of being a big hairy man. why not have some female avatars, hell... put them in bikinis for all I care.

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

2. FEMALE AVATARS. I'm sick of being a big hairy man. why not have some female avatars, hell... put them in bikinis for all I care.

What an interesting idea. Perhaps add defrost gas as an option instead of removing the novagas, but that is a cool idea.

And of course I am always up for computer generated bikini clad women.

@@Belle

Often gamers are slow to accept new gametypes. The only ones that really succeed quickly in mods are ports from MW2/3/BO since people have already played them.

When we get people in there Sammy they usually love it, the games are fast and end when the first team reaches 300 points  they are over quite quickly so no chance of getting bored, also you cannot be frozen for ages as you automatically defrost yourself albeit slowly but teammates can still defrost you faster, also i been seeing quite a few newcomers who don't get any of our other servers which is good.

• Member ID:  6623
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2466
  • Birthday:  06/11/1978

3 rounds could be easier - would allow for more maps to be played and allow a better gameplay.  A long map can be a pain!

with the time limit down to 10 min per round we dont need any more changes to the server....times are good on maps ppl still are able to reach 100 kills at times....we keep changing things on the server we are goin to kill it....i like the 5 rounds at 10 min ...its good time for all maps...its working good the way it is

• Member ID:  1443
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

with the time limit down to 10 min per round we dont need any more changes to the server....times are good on maps ppl still are able to reach 100 kills at times....we keep changing things on the server we are goin to kill it....i like the 5 rounds at 10 min ...its good time for all maps...its working good the way it is

so we don't need to get rid of the purple smoke now??  :unknw:  :lol:

• Member ID:  3200
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

Its possible yes, but that is a very big change to a very very popular server, lets see what others think.

I don't mind the 5 round limit myself, that way when I have no bullets in my gun I can get more defrosts and try to break my record

http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/topic/32061-who-says-you-cant-get-high-score-in-freezetag-without-killing-anyone/

Just for that now im going to try to defrost without killing :) 

Awards

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  20717
  • Content Per Day:  4.33
  • Achievement Points:  113891
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

5 is cool, but so is 3

• Member ID:  3036
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

The Freezetag Domination mod has defrost added to EMP nades, if the server enables it. Defrost rate 1/2 of normal. They combine so multiple nades can defrost. Their range is pretty short so they need to be close to the frozen players.