Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

BF4 US server. WHAT THE FUCK?

RESI_STONER

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Windows

Can agree with Resi it needs a better mix of maps or just more of and on Conquest,Gun game kills it,you see it on the EU watched upto 15 people drop off,and please don't make them mostly Chainlink  or Rush,one reason I hardly play on the EU server anymore..........

As Murda does seem to busy elsewhere the maybe some of the Xi who do play on it regulary give them the power to change the maps.....ps I like Gullin peaks! even on flaming Rush

• Member ID:  1270
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  149
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3862
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34164
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

First off get rid of B murda as head admin.. the dude doesnt even play the game or listen to people when they tell them what needs changed. 

2nd get rid of fucking gun master and domination and go back to conquest only and give basic admins the power to add and remove maps.. 

3rd map voting is fucking broken and glitches out all the time.. you vote for one map and it shows in chat you have voted for two different maps 

ive already talked to b murda and ed the duck about this but they cant grasp what the fuck im saying and tell me the problems are else where.

do what i say and the server will fill itself up again.. leave it as it is and it will stay dead as fuck!

57c5de284ddf1_minefield1.jpg

• Member ID:  5470
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  371
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2483
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Achievement Points:  22900
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/17/1968

Gawd Damnit @@google. That is the best damn sig I have ever seen. You fucking Romanian Bastardo!

• Member ID:  22501
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  227
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1520
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/26/1965

Wow, I missed this.  I have to say that when we are diligent and keep voting conquest the server fills up faster than if we keep it on GM and DOM.  And, yes, the voting is glitched again.  And, of course, having more people come on and stay for a while does help.

• Member ID:  24561
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  158

sorry i came off  a pretty harsh.. and sorry murda, i do know you do more then just bf4, getting "rid of" might have been a bad choice of words, more like have more people that know what you know how to do and are aloud to do it, people that still play often. To all the other haters, you guys should be glad you have a community where pubbers care enough to come on and make a post in the forums because the want the server to do well. 

most of the people that want gun master i notice usually  play a round and leave. so they could easily do that in another server that is dedicated to gunmaster and not vote for it when there is only 3-5 people and the round takes over and hour, no one wants to join gunmaster when they are already behind and its still going to take over 30 mins. the only thing i could suggest is take your plug in out and let admins and mods be able to drop and drag maps for a month and get idea of a good rotation that helps get the server going.. and get rid of the broken map vote for now too. its worth a shot. and in the end maybe i just care that the server does well more then most so shoot me... if you can...

• Member ID:  5841
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  4384

I made a change to try to fix the votemap duplicate stuff, let me know if it's still happening.

• Member ID:  2991
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  805
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  7108
  • Birthday:  09/09/1979

i come and play on the US server because the EU server seem's rush all the time i play in the morning when its domination mostly weekends,  if its conquest i will play a map or 2 but not all night long i come to play with US guys and have a good laugh and like gun master and even chainlink so why not even the sever to mixed meaning even the map and see how it goes.

if its conquest all the time then count me out and i will not play sorry.

and yes resi you was harsh with the get rid bit i would have just sed demote him or something lmao.

demoted to hmmmm lets see anyone any ideas ?

what can @B-Murda be demoted to ? :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

• Member ID:  5470
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  371
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2483
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Achievement Points:  22900
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/17/1968

B - Murda does a lot of good for the server guys. He may not play his ass off like some people expect, but he keeps all the behind the scenes stuff working. With out him we'd be up shit creek because no one at XI can do what he does. So cut the Florida fucker fucker some slack. He is doing this for free and he keeps the game functioning.