Sonovabich

Huge savings on 3 Call of Duty Games on CD Keys.com

Huge savings to be made if anyone is interested Modern Warfare 2 is £19.99 on Steam and Advanced Warfare is £39.99 on Steam, i'v gone off Call of Duty a while ago but i might buy these just for the single player campaign https://www.cdkeys.com/ the site is safe i have had many games from these and so have plenty of other XI members in case anyone is worried, just to add you do need to run Steam to be able to download these keys, just follow instructions from E-mail they send, it's easy.

5a0aeb8a8398d_modernwarfare2.png.217415afd440920693ad2badfa5416f7.png

5a0aeb9828d72_advancedwarfare2.png.ae4f0412ed6ed7d0f13a8fa3dd67fabf.png

Edited by Sonovabich

You don't need UK pounds,I have cheap Canadian dollars and got all 3 for under 25 bucks and you are from the USA TBB, their money is worth 67cents more than Canadian money and yours is 27 cents more than ours,so stop your whinning.SOB is right CD keys is safe and I also have bought a lot of games from that site.

Edited by JohnnyDos

I don't really care if anyone buys them or not Johnny, i was just trying to tip people off about good deals, but again you need  a spanner/wrench to get money out of some peoples hands in this clan, i got a good deal that's all i am bothered about.

Edited by Sonovabich

1 hour ago, TBB said:

Will you take my $3 bills??? - thanks for the info SoB - bought them

Your 3 Togrog bills are only good to buy Camels in Mongolia, you sicko!

image.png.60a13b41843579c030398ad1e5bbd40a.png

Looking good @TBB haha

image.thumb.png.79db45c9c15ca17f66d121577cbfeb67.png

Sono, you absolutely rock!. I bought several games for less than $50 Canadian. They all work fine, I even managed to buy my 13 year old daughter some nerdy games she loves like SIMS  (@TBB likes SIMS  "Llamas and camels 4", what a pervert haha)

Thanks again bud. No reply needed TBB :-)