AlphaDog

Where I play with all you idiots!

12 hours ago, AlphaDog said:

18422225_10211965172620703_2126424681512261143_o.jpg

I was trying to figure out why you had a drop ceiling. Then I noticed it looks like you might be in the attic made into a room. Nice room... neat freak. I prefer a bit more chaos. How can you find anything on that desk?
image.thumb.jpeg.4425ab9fe94a0494b328d6162c68e043.jpeg

36 minutes ago, hxtr-Seth-Rich said:

I was trying to figure out why you had a drop ceiling. Then I noticed it looks like you might be in the attic made into a room. Nice room... neat freak. I prefer a bit more chaos. How can you find anything on that desk?
image.thumb.jpeg.4425ab9fe94a0494b328d6162c68e043.jpeg

Well it is actually my basement, we have a finished basement, so I made it into my man cave. The only reason it is so neat...that's when I just finished putting it together...much more disorganized now! 🤣😂🤣😂

Awards

21 minutes ago, AlphaDog said:

Well it is actually my basement, we have a finished basement, so I made it into my man cave. The only reason it is so neat...that's when I just finished putting it together...much more disorganized now! 🤣😂🤣😂

OK, that explains it all and adds more assumptions. That might explain why you put your PC under your desk. I was thinking if your were in the attic, that is going to get hot. Since your in the basement.. that might be just the perfect space heater you'll need.
Again nice room. Looks better clean. I might have to straiten up mine one day. I am afraid I would never find anything.

BTW I wish I had a basement. They rock!

Edited by hxtr

4 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Not a basement, a cellar; need to come on down to the cellar to understand.

Timmah, I heard yours was a dungeon! :)

Edited by AlphaDog

Awards