**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
Eclipse

Having a good time on rust.

So i bought the game, found our server...and wtf! i have NO FUCKING CLUE! i gather all this stuff, and die..then i have to start ALL OVER! 

I am a frustrated IDIOT! 

Awards

yep, and i can never find any of what is needed to complete the task...i either die of starvation, fall off a cliff, get killed by a bear....ect

Awards

Spent three hours playing this game yesterday, was doing great, collected all kinds of items, crafted some weapons built some shit...then BOOM stepped on a fucking mine...had to start all over...fuck this game...wast of time and money!  PISSED

Awards

9 hours ago, AlphaDog said:

Spent three hours playing this game yesterday, was doing great, collected all kinds of items, crafted some weapons built some shit...then BOOM stepped on a fucking mine...had to start all over...fuck this game...wast of time and money!  PISSED

Umm... did you build a base... craft any storage boxes for your stuff?  Your description of activity is vague & not including the most basic of initial tasks, which would be to build even a modest temporary base or even a stash or two for storage of items.

15 hours ago, AlphaDog said:

Did you ask for help? We're here to help ALL newbies and we're all willing to come to you or help you get to us and willing to share resources with you to get you started... Like @Timmah! said, did you even build a small base? Even a small wooden one to start and then a sleeping bag to respawn in to? 

This game is a survival game so you need food, warmth and shelter to start with, if you don't build a storage box then your stuff is gonna disappear and if you get killed by another player then you will get looted so yes, you have to start again as a naked... Even we have to start all over again at some points in the game but don't whine about it @AlphaDog, get yer ass back in the game, get in TS with everyone else and ASK FOR HELP!!!

The current map will wipe next week, everyone will be nakeds again so come on back...

23 hours ago, AlphaDog said:

Apologies if that was my 'mine', I'd had a large Burrito for lunch.

Awards

Yes its a great game and I seem to be doing a little better now.

Awards