Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Care and Attack Packages

Sixgun

• Member ID:  26764
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  17

Okay in the care and attack packages can we please make a few edits. In the Care package can we please get rid of the Helmet? I mean when you get it it doesn't help at all. Second, can we please get rid of the car in the Attack package? I mean you work to get 7-8 kills and get a damn car. I mean come on thats what the care package is for. 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Its a car with expanded abilities.

+%50 health. Immune to jamming. Greater explosive power and range.

The attack package tilts weights more in favor of higher value lethal streaks compared to the care package. All non-lethal awards are omitted. The car is the only award whos 'normal' version would be 3-kill. Thus the higher health, anti-jammer and power. All the rest are 5-11 (so 8, +/- 3), and the tac nuke.

But in the end, packages are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get. If this is not workable I suggest you dont buy the box. ?

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Tac nuke is damn worthless. Occasionally you MIGHT get 2 or 3 kills with it but it's very rare. Most of the time it will either miss everyone or you will get 1 kill. The explosion isn't much larger than a grenade.    I would rather get a RC car, Atleast you can thaw with that thing and you have a good chance to blow someone up with it afterwards. 

Oh you can not throw a sticky nade back any more. You can catch the damn thing but it blows up in your face if you try to throw it back. Unless I'm missing something?  

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Uh, the tac nuke is the big one that goes boom with the guaranteed win. If you use one and only getting three kills maybe it doesnt like you. ?

And no you are not missing something. However it should not do that if the nade isnt yours. If its yours, and you pick it up again, it will blow up when you throw it. I will check to be sure something isnt amis.

edit: In the meantime, if you want, pick up the semtex and hold on to it. Then go find your least favorite player on the enemy team. Then let it drop. Instant marty. Sure to make their day.

Edited by Sammy

• Member ID:  20697
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2729
  • Days Won:  0

I think Jester meant the mini-nuke. I never used it but I have noticed that a lot of times that mini-nuke getting 2-4 kills. Certainly feels underpowered.

48 minutes ago, azzkikr said:

I think Jester meant the mini-nuke. I never used it but I have noticed that a lot of times that mini-nuke getting 2-4 kills. Certainly feels underpowered.

Ya that. Most of the time your lucky to even get 1 kill with the damn thing.

5 hours ago, Sammy said:

Uh, the tac nuke is the big one that goes boom with the guaranteed win. If you use one and only getting three kills maybe it doesnt like you. ?

And no you are not missing something. However it should not do that if the nade isnt yours. If its yours, and you pick it up again, it will blow up when you throw it. I will check to be sure something isnt amis.

edit: In the meantime, if you want, pick up the semtex and hold on to it. Then go find your least favorite player on the enemy team. Then let it drop. Instant marty. Sure to make their day.

The sticky nade goes off the second that you release it. It acts like the timer keeps ticking or even speeds up a bit when you grab it. That bastard @P1nh3ad stuck 1 fast to me this morning and I grabbed it and ran after him and it blew us both up. You have literally 2-2 1/2 seconds to grab it and start moving before it blows up. If you release the damn thing it instantly blows up.

My luck with getting anything useful from care packages and attack packages SUCKS. I've actually got UAV and Counter UAV from both. 7 out of 10 for me ends up being a UAV, Counter UAV, "Body armor" (Which does absolutely nothing in this mod) or a another RC car. Most annoying thing is when you re-roll a UAV package it will give me ammo or a Counter UAV or Body Armor probably 80% of the time. 

Like I said that just might be my luck lol.

I noticed another thing with the RC car. It does not kill "Some people". You can literally drive it rite up there butthole and blow up. And all you get is a hit marker. Happens to me regularly. Is there a Perk that reduces the explosive damage from the RC car or something? Don't think it's the Flac jacket?  It's not the Jammer perk because it does blow up without having to chase them for 20 minutes until the timer runs out. (which is fun to do especially when it's someone like @iboomboom that your chasing lol)    

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  3380
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30022
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983
  • Device:  Macintosh

RC car doesn't blow up people with ballistic armor, you just get a hit marker. I don't use CP because they are unreliable, I don't like unpleasant surprises. Guarding the CP stresses me out anyway. 

@Sammy, the mini-nuke used to be OP then it was just nerfed in an attempt to make it more balanced. It's a very undesirable killstreak now. I miss being able to defrost from Predator, AGM, AS. I don't know why you took them out. I also hate that sometimes the map terrain will trigger that shit about not being able to get in your KS (car, predator, agm). It taunts you with that dorky message about trying to exploit the jump.

• Member ID:  244
  • Followers:  120
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1235
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  11005
  • Birthday:  04/09/1979
  • Device:  Android

fuck the car, 8 kills for a car, fuck the cars!!!!

• Member ID:  27340
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  5463
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/11/1980
  • Device:  iPhone

Yes, flack jacket reduces damage from the car among other explosions. If they dont have it one on.. its normally a guarentee kill. I notice alot of people using the jacket lately. 

Normally I just unlock the pack for who ever when I get the ammo one or ballistic armor. The armor is useless from when I've used it. I've heard other people say the love it combined with flack jacket or some other perk? But I have no idea. I still die fast when I have tried it.

Getting a car for the normal care pack I don't mind. It only takes 3 or 4 kills to get it. Obviously I would still prefer a more lethal pack. But that's the chance i take not just picking a lethal perk. 

I rarely choose the 7 or 8 kill attack care pack. It's not often I pull that many kills in a row. Certain maps i can when I'm hyped up or when i first start drinking... lol But not enough to choose that or a nuke.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:40 AM, iboomboom said:

RC car doesn't blow up people with ballistic armor, you just get a hit marker. I don't use CP because they are unreliable, I don't like unpleasant surprises. Guarding the CP stresses me out anyway. 

@Sammy, the mini-nuke used to be OP then it was just nerfed in an attempt to make it more balanced. It's a very undesirable killstreak now. I miss being able to defrost from Predator, AGM, AS. I don't know why you took them out. I also hate that sometimes the map terrain will trigger that shit about not being able to get in your KS (car, predator, agm). It taunts you with that dorky message about trying to exploit the jump.

Ya WTF @Sammy lol just busting balls.

ballistic armor?

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  22485
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  245
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1588
  • Birthday:  06/26/1983

On 1/23/2020 at 4:01 PM, Sammy said:

Its a car with expanded abilities.

What if we add 15 seconds to the timer on that car?

I too miss being able to defrost with the predator, but I can understand why it was removed since it allows you the freely defrost without risk. Though it would be nice if we could use it hit a friendly so it defrosts them.