xfighter01 Posted November 2, 2024 Member ID: 31058 Group: ** Registered Users Followers: 0 Topic Count: 0 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 1 Content Per Day: 0.00 Reputation: 0 Achievement Points: 20 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 11/02/24 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 9 Device: Android Posted November 2, 2024 (edited) Bonjour je reussi a tuer 25 kills consécutifs mais je ne gagne pas la tactique nuke j'ai déjà attribué les raccourcis des killstreaks est ce que j'ai oublié une étape Edited November 2, 2024 by xfighter01
++ COD4 Admin Totty Posted November 2, 2024 Member ID: 30308 Group: ++ COD4 Admin Followers: 11 Topic Count: 42 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 1211 Content Per Day: 0.78 Reputation: 1169 Achievement Points: 10465 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 11 Joined: 07/02/22 Status: Offline Last Seen: 3 hours ago Birthday: 08/28/1973 Device: Linux ++ COD4 Admin Posted November 2, 2024 37 minutes ago, xfighter01 said: Bonjour je reussi a tuer 25 kills consécutifs mais je ne gagne pas la tactique nuke j'ai déjà attribué les raccourcis des killstreaks est ce que j'ai oublié une étape I managed to kill 25 consecutive kills but I don't win the nuke tactic I have already assigned the killstreak shortcuts did i miss a step dLUX 1 Awards
srt4fun Posted November 2, 2024 Member ID: 28302 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 4 Topic Count: 2 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 99 Content Per Day: 0.04 Reputation: 53 Achievement Points: 643 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 1 Joined: 05/06/20 Status: Offline Last Seen: Yesterday at 06:45 AM Birthday: 11/06/1981 Device: Windows Posted November 2, 2024 (edited) From what I understand, the kills must be in 1 round and not include killstreak kills. If you get 20 10 kills in one round then 5 in the next you will not get nuke D'après ce que j'ai compris, les kills doivent avoir lieu en 1 round et ne pas inclure les killstreak. Si vous obtenez 20 10 kills en un round, puis 5 au suivant, vous n'obtiendrez pas d'arme nucléaire. Edited November 3, 2024 by srt4fun ShadyBrady and dLUX 2 Awards
Wardogs411 Posted November 2, 2024 Member ID: 20698 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 29 Topic Count: 14 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 483 Content Per Day: 0.10 Reputation: 439 Achievement Points: 3795 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 1 Joined: 12/18/13 Status: Offline Last Seen: 23 hours ago Birthday: 04/03/1990 Device: Windows Posted November 2, 2024 (edited) on freezetag 2 its 15 kills to get a tactical nuke, the mini nuke is a killstreak. But its also 15 kills without killstreak kills as mentioned. Aswell in 1 round. its also a seperate button to launch it. Edited November 2, 2024 by Wardogs411 srt4fun and dLUX 2 Awards
srt4fun Posted November 3, 2024 Member ID: 28302 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 4 Topic Count: 2 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 99 Content Per Day: 0.04 Reputation: 53 Achievement Points: 643 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 1 Joined: 05/06/20 Status: Offline Last Seen: Yesterday at 06:45 AM Birthday: 11/06/1981 Device: Windows Posted November 3, 2024 2 hours ago, Wardogs411 said: on freezetag 2 its 15 kills to get a tactical nuke, the mini nuke is a killstreak. But its also 15 kills without killstreak kills as mentioned. Aswell in 1 round. its also a seperate button to launch it. Ah shit, that's right it's 15, lol... I'm dumb dLUX 1 Awards
WldPenguin Posted November 3, 2024 Member ID: 2995 Group: ++++ Senior Admin Followers: 190 Topic Count: 944 Topics Per Day: 0.17 Content Count: 5075 Content Per Day: 0.93 Reputation: 8060 Achievement Points: 54658 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 112 Joined: 11/17/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 5 hours ago Birthday: 02/13/1966 Device: Windows Posted November 3, 2024 8 minutes ago, srt4fun said: Ah shit, that's right it's 15, lol... I'm dumb No, just an idiot ShadyBrady, srt4fun and dLUX 3 Awards
Blaze Posted November 13, 2024 Member ID: 2702 Group: + COD4 Moderator Followers: 9 Topic Count: 131 Topics Per Day: 0.02 Content Count: 1248 Content Per Day: 0.23 Reputation: 1204 Achievement Points: 9967 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 10 Joined: 07/27/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 1 hour ago Birthday: 11/26/1978 Device: Android Posted November 13, 2024 I got my first tactical nuke yesterday! It took 19 kills, but I remembered I got loads with a mini nuke! I got to 20-0 KDR before Slovakia took me out. Best run I've ever had! All done by camping next to Raven! We still lost the map quite spectacularly! P!nk, Groot, Sharpe and 1 other 2 2 Awards
Sharpe Posted November 13, 2024 Member ID: 23520 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 36 Topic Count: 13 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 854 Content Per Day: 0.22 Reputation: 942 Achievement Points: 8068 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 1 Joined: 11/13/15 Status: Online Last Seen: 10 minutes ago Device: Windows Posted November 13, 2024 Hardline will also reduce the number required to 14. Blaze 1 Awards
Groot Posted November 13, 2024 Member ID: 27541 Group: ** Registered Users Followers: 0 Topic Count: 2 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 17 Content Per Day: 0.01 Reputation: 20 Achievement Points: 182 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 02/06/19 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 22 Birthday: 05/01/2018 Device: Windows Posted November 13, 2024 @Blaze you recently killed Power spectacularly, now you Got frist nuke something is wrong here and I'm playing worse and worse, I must be getting old or I need glasses
Blaze Posted November 13, 2024 Member ID: 2702 Group: + COD4 Moderator Followers: 9 Topic Count: 131 Topics Per Day: 0.02 Content Count: 1248 Content Per Day: 0.23 Reputation: 1204 Achievement Points: 9967 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 10 Joined: 07/27/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 1 hour ago Birthday: 11/26/1978 Device: Android Posted November 13, 2024 7 minutes ago, Groot said: @Blaze you recently killed Power spectacularly, now you Got frist nuke something is wrong here and I'm playing worse and worse, I must be getting old or I need glasses Annoyingly I can't wear my glasses while I play. The headphones squash them too much for my delicate head. I imagine i would have earned a nuke years ago otherwise! P!nk, Groot and Sharpe 3 Awards
Recommended Posts