Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Everything was great this morning till i got hit by a fucking bus

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

I am sorry but I got to get this out. My wife was upset this morning and I probed her as to what was wrong. She would not budge so I keep on saying your hiding things from me. Finally she tells me that my daughter and her boyfried wants to move out. See this boyfriend lives with us. He was invited because of home problems with his older brother. He also brings his large dog with him. They are good for a long time but I can tell he has not been as happy in a while. NOW THIS.. I so want to kill him it aint funny. He apparently had a fight with my daugher.. (one rule i had... ZERO fights around me, I will beat his ass) She needs to consintrate on school, collage not some fucking pissant bullshit drama. They have all freedom to do what the fuck ever they want. They can have parities and inviete all their fiends. They are left alone and not asked much of all. He is a non working fucking lazy cock sucking fucking piece of shit. But if it made my daughter happy and stable, i supported it. What a mistake but then again she would have moved out anyway.. i dont fucking no.

I dont want my daughter to learn life the hardway. It fucking kills me knowing she will not do as good in school and her life will be filled with drama during this time. He was threatning to leave during the fight my wife seen and she is so insecure that she just cant let him leave to cool down because she thinks he wont come back. And then now she is giving and willing to move out for him. How am i suppost to feel.

But i am sure I will get over it like very thing else. Just will never be the same. I need to go finish crying before work.

• Member ID:  1540
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  4812
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1969

Dont beat yerself up, you can only do so much. As long as you are trying there may be ups and downs and later on you may just be surprised how much "sunk in"Wink

• Member ID:  219
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957

Some shit you gotta let people live through, been there done that.

It sucks

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33690
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

Just beat down on his ass, your daughter may not understand at first but later on she will realise life gets a lot better without the wanker in her life.. It worked for me when an arse took my step daughters virginity then dumped her and she cried for days then the wanker asked her back. Needles to say that never hapened after I went round and gave him an ass whooping.

• Member ID:  36
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  124
  • Topic Count:  235
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3845
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  34608
  • Days Won:  17
  • Birthday:  11/22/1968

It is your house and you are the law lay down the smack down.

• Member ID:  839
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

Hxtr, like everybody else said. But you can get your point across without having to be physical. Well most of the time. You rule the roost, just tell him the way that is. It can be hard, but they learn from their experiences and you have to let them or you will drive them away. It sucks, but that is the reality. She will understand eventuallty. All will be good again.

I have been there. I went after one of my daughters boyfriends, I was going to pop his head off. Just grab him by the neck with both hands and pull him through the car window. They always get brave in the car. Some how, I didn't do it, but I came close.

Just hang in there and roll with the punches. Don't beat yourself up too bad.

Have a good one.

• Member ID:  3233
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2030
  • Birthday:  04/09/1967

Tough spot to be in as the parent , I have 2 daughters myself 22 and 24 respectively , my younger one seemed to have decent choice in men , my older one liked punks like you describe for some reason ---no job , no plan etc.. etc.. I helped my older daughter get set up financially when she graduated college and moved in with her boyfriend to set up house (actually he moved in with her ) I always got respect from thier spouses but let them know if they ever mistreat my babies I would take it personally --it is very hard to sit back and allow them to make thier own choices and mistakes and I try to remember how I was at that age , just wanting to be left alone to make my own way---though my Dad and myself did not see Eye to Eye always ---when I got in trouble or  needed somebody to talk to that I could trust he was always there for me , never calling me an idiot or talking down to me cus I made a mistake in life but always having my back no matter what .

Now in my mid 40's having raised a few kids myself often I just get a knowing grin --he has been through it and no words really need to be said --

Your time will come as well ,You will never stop loving your children of course and they may put you through some stress here and there but down the road --things will be easier between you all as life takes them through its paces and you remain the stable loving influence in thier lives .

Hang in there my friend .

SCooBY

• Member ID:  433
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2334
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  24053
  • Days Won:  35
  • Birthday:  05/28/1957
  • Device:  Macintosh

Well I really try and not get involved in these type of posts but I can relate to this as I too have a one and only daughter who wanted to live with her boy friend 1 year out of high school. He worked in a small store pumping gas and she worked in a fast food place.

Man was I PISSed off when my Wife told me she was leaving. All I could see was her pregnant and moving back in with us after some stupid kid fight. I figured these kids should have went to collage or some form of extra education. Well Against everything I did they moved in together. He finally went and took a 10 month Machinist Industrial Mechanic coarse (he lead the class and had 3 job offers) and we got him in as an operator at the Oil refinery I work at.  He now is a team lead operator making $70,000/year. She got a job at my bank's Insurance call center making $22/hour.They got Married 2 years ago.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with me showing the son-Inlaw my Rugar 44 mag. Well that's what he said at the wedding.

The point is sometimes if we have given our kids all the right guidance and love some o them make the right choices.

I hope his does not drive you folks apart and makes you stronger.

Good Luck

Weed

I have had time to think and have talk to one of my best friends here... the best thing in this situation is to do nothing we agreed. I will only make things worse if i just don't let go. Let me tell you this is hard to think about. Anyone with a daughter can understand. I only want to protect her but .. well i got to let go sometime. It all just hurts deep inside.

Thanks for the posts everyone..... Weednfeed thanks.. I have to look past my fears and move on.

I change my mind.. i have closer now

Thanks,

Jeff

I smoked a 2 bowels and I feel so much better.... I will just stay high the next 2 days off. Wait I do that anyway.

I had asked to close the thread.. i changed my mind.

Just an update, my daughter and I talked. I support her and him 100% and I told them that. I told my daughter she has made the right choices up to this point and I dont expect anything different for her future. She does need her space. Her boyfriend is a good guy I am just selfish... selfish when it comes to my daughter. My wife did not take it as well. Then she gets side swiped that my step son is going to move out also... he is ready to be on his own. So that would leave my wife and I. Well we are only together really because of the kids. We dont fight.. one time is all in 7 months and it was minor. But we just dont have passion for one another anymore. We will stay friends and even lovers but we just wont live together.

I have an opportunity in Montana that I am exploring. Anyone know anything about Montana. Not sure what part yet. 

My daughter after hearing I may be leaving suggested I rent a  room from her coworker. Real cheap for this area. She does not want me so far away. I told her i will take the room then see what happens that I cant promise anything. I have to look out for myself now. But I will hold off on make any hasty decisions. Just exploring my options. 

How do i feel about all this... i have closer. I had closer with my daughter the next morning after this post. I knew I would support her first thing.  I knew I had to let go.

My wife.. not much emotion. Love her very much but I dont mind being away from her. She is a good woman and has taken care of my kids.

I will miss my dogs. That will be hard. I love my dogs but I know this is for the best. I need to be apart from them because they are getting old. I tend to stomach the idea of them passing when I am away for some extended time. Otherwise the emotions compared to this would be X10. I love my dogs and hate to loose them.

My step son we are cool. I am happy for him as he has a great girl friend. She will take care of him. So no worries there.

But deep down.. this is how i feel.

I posted the orig on my face book... i wish i found this first. I have been playing to this song over and over all fucking night and today. I am trying to desensitizing myself but it is not working. But want to ride these emotions so they dont become a distraction. Full emotion release. Feels good sometimes and for me is needed.

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.74
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

Good luck as I had to make the same choices and I think she is starting to see the light.

• Member ID:  1818
  • Followers:  61
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1041
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/12/1975

Hey, just keep your arms open for her so she knows she can come back to you in any kind of situation. That you will always be there for her.

Think like the birds... parents feed, keep their babies warm and safe in their nest and when their feathers and strangth are there and finished, the parents encourage their little ones to fly and explore and learn on their own to gather food and protect themselves from danger and etc.

My dad has told me, if i ever need shelter or safety from any harm i am free to go to him. My mom said the same till she moved into a nursing home and recently passed away.

make sure she can call you any time and day for advice for any situation she is in and needs help with.

Best of luck with everything. *hugs*

• Member ID:  1100
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1035
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9247
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980

If I was in this situation, I would show them both what a hard life is without an education and a career.  Make them do volunteer work to like feed the homeless, and also spend time with both of them and do things together more.  Having parties and such is cool but too much freedom will also give them bad habits.  You are the head of the House and the Father.  Your decisions should be respected and I would have a talk with him and let him know that if he walks out he will never come back in and his daughter will have a working bf that is supportive and considerate of her needs and such.   I wish you luck in this and hope he gets his act together and hope she does not fail school.

My arms will always be open and nothing she could ever do would change that. She is a smart girl and her goal is to do surgery as either a nurse or what she really wants as a doctor. She can do it and I hope she chooses to be a doctor. She has been very independent over the years and I have tried to promote confidence even if I was lacking it. I knew she could be what ever she wanted.. minus ufc or things like that. lol

This is going to be good for them. They will get a crash course on life. This is also going to be good for me. I kind of excited for the change.

• Member ID:  189
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1388
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7432
  • Birthday:  02/01/1978

hell yeah be great for them hxtr life starts

dollardogg
hell yeah be great for them hxtr life starts

I dont know if i am going to montana or not but if I do.. i am coming to see you.. then rugger.