Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I'll bet this guy applies for a conceal/carry permit today

little_old_man

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Thirty bikers racing around New York City got pissed off at a guy in an SUV with his wife and 2 year old daughter. They chase him around the city until they finally catch up to him, break his window, pull him out and beat the holy fuck out of him.

If ever there was a clear cut case of stand your ground, this is it. I would have dropped as many of those fuckers as I could before they laid a hand on me or my family.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/30/20759574-caught-on-video-father-with-family-in-suv-chased-beaten-by-speed-demon-bikers?lite

• Member ID:  1854
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2652
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1964
  • Device:  Windows

and more proof you shouldn't be limited to a 10 round magazine

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1670
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20177
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

O to be even a by stander when that happen! Love New York, But let that happen here in Ky , They would be picking bike parts out of my grill for a long time..

Had I not been carrying a gun there would have been at least a dozen dead bikers with my tire tracks over their heads. This guy was being way too nice. When they slowed down to pin in his truck, those fuckers would have been hood ornaments, and the guys riding my ass would gotten a close-up and personal look at my rear bumper when I slammed on my brakes.

Watch the video if you have a few minutes. One of the idiot bikers taped the entire thing and posted it on youtube.

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

If I were in the car I prolly would've played the pacifist side... until they broke in my window...then I would've let'em have it.  too bad the tape doesn't start at the beginning. He prolly did something to piss them off... then they got REALLY made when he started driving all over them lol. He pissed off the wrong swarm of bees that's for sure.

If I were in the car I prolly would've played the pacifist side... until they broke in my window...then I would've let'em have it.  too bad the tape doesn't start at the beginning. He prolly did something to piss them off... then they got REALLY made when he started driving all over them lol. He pissed off the wrong swarm of bees that's for sure.

Yeah, but he started driving all over them "after" they blocked him in and forced him to stop in the middle of a highway.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91059
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

I guess the guy needed a gun there... That's a pity.

Yeah, but he started driving all over them "after" they blocked him in and forced him to stop in the middle of a highway.

Well... we don't really know what happened before that. Don't forget that the guy on the bike was one of the bikers and chose to only put online the video starting at that point. When bikers have go-pros attached to their helmet like that, they usually have to take their helmet off to start/stop the recording.

Well... we don't really know what happened before that. Don't forget that the guy on the bike was one of the bikers and chose to only put online the video starting at that point. When bikers have go-pros attached to their helmet like that, they usually have to take their helmet off to start/stop the recording.

Sorry but there is nothing that SUV driver could have done that would justify what the riders did to him in front of his wife and kid. Maybe they should have called 911 like the SUV driver did. Here is what the article says.

"The six-minute pursuit on Sunday — which was captured on video and posted on YouTube — began when the driver of a black Range Rover called 911 to report erratic bikers taking part in an unauthorized rally dubbed Hollywood Stuntz. The video shows the motorcycles converged on the 33-year-old man's vehicle on the West Side Highway in Harlem, and he apparently clipped a bike that cut closely in front of him. The motorcycle rider suffered a broken leg, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said. Some of the other bikers then surrounded the SUV."They take their helmets and start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there with a knife,"

Sorry but there is nothing that SUV driver could have done that would justify what the riders did to him in front of his wife and kid. Maybe they should have called 911 like the SUV driver did. Here is what the article says.

"The six-minute pursuit on Sunday — which was captured on video and posted on YouTube — began when the driver of a black Range Rover called 911 to report erratic bikers taking part in an unauthorized rally dubbed Hollywood Stuntz. The video shows the motorcycles converged on the 33-year-old man's vehicle on the West Side Highway in Harlem, and he apparently clipped a bike that cut closely in front of him. The motorcycle rider suffered a broken leg, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said. Some of the other bikers then surrounded the SUV."They take their helmets and start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there with a knife,"

Ah, so that's what happened before the start of the video.

I wonder if he didn't stop after the crash and that's why they stopped him the first time.

• Member ID:  2465
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  1818
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  14559
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/17/1972

Yeah the tough part of videos like this is what happened prior to the beating, not justifying it especially in front of his family but what (possibly) provoked the bikers in the first place. Not saying there was anything to provoke either but from what i see, he hit one of there biker friends and then recklessly tried to flee with the potential of harming others. Until he fled the scene didnt appear to be chaos. Then the bikers chased him causing the issue to become more panicked. 

Not taking the bikers or the SUV's side but it looks like both sides seriously over reacted. 

Again, what was said or what happened in previous unshown video.

Cant blame the SUV from fleeing a mob if he had a reason to flee and you cant blame the bikers if the SUV was fleeing if he had no reason to flee.

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  1670
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20177
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

No going to read all the responses, please forgive, But nothing justified what they did while his child was in the car ,Fuck them all, if they felt wronged or he did something wrong first ,Did they call the police???  What if the suv rolled while leaving because of the flat tires they sliced ??? Hmmmm... I fell for none of them, And I have about ten or so biker friends and they would agree...

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

He should have ran over every last one of them. I would have played bumper cars with them fucks. 

He did do something to piss them off. One of them dumb asses got right in front of the SUV and all the sudden the biker hits his breaks causing the SUV breaking the guys leg I think as he wrecked. That is when they forced him to stop. They began to beat up his SUV... he gets scared and runs over two of them and some bikes. 

I bet all them fucked voted for Obama. Damn Demarcates always causing problems. 

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Ok, how many cops are in NYC and this man called the police and where the f*ck are they??? Really???? Makes you feel safe.....

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

i think at the begionning it looks like the bike infront of him slowed down and he was on its ass.i think he ran someone over and they went nuts on him then he ran over some bikes to escape the mob reaction instead of what should have happened-hey lets call an ambulence and police but these fucken dickheads think because they ride in a pack there kool and above the law,what numnutz.i hope they all get arrested and charged.such fkn idiots that they posted themselves on youtube-just some more fkn morons that need to meet ben dover in  a dark cell-

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

He did do something to piss them off. One of them dumb asses got right in front of the SUV and all the sudden the biker hits his breaks causing the SUV breaking the guys leg I think as he wrecked. That is when they forced him to stop. They began to beat up his SUV... he gets scared and runs over two of them and some bikes. 

I bet all them fucked voted for Obama. Damn Demarcates always causing problems. 

i concur.

• Member ID:  1320
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

Ok, how many cops are in NYC and this man called the police and where the f*ck are they??? Really???? Makes you feel safe.....

When seconds count... my pistol is on my hip!

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

Had I not been carrying a gun there would have been at least a dozen dead bikers with my tire tracks over their heads. This guy was being way too nice. When they slowed down to pin in his truck, those fuckers would have been hood ornaments, and the guys riding my ass would gotten a close-up and personal look at my rear bumper when I slammed on my brakes.

Watch the video if you have a few minutes. One of the idiot bikers taped the entire thing and posted it on youtube.

same as i would have done . would have been a lot of wanna be biker ROADKILL on the highway.

• Member ID:  14
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1148
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  8230
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/30/1969

I watched the video yesterday. Not sure why he didn't call the police (911) when being chased 50 some blocks....

I watched the video yesterday. Not sure why he didn't call the police (911) when being chased 50 some blocks....

He did. He was on the phone with them most of the way. He reported he hit someone and they started to mob his SUV then he tells them her runs over some bikes and a person. Cops just never showed up.

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

well if i had my wife and kids in the car at that time, there would be alot more bikers spaltterd all over that high way......bike vs car car always wins

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

"I'll bet this guy applies for a conceal/carry permit today"

Try to get one in New York City.

• Member ID:  3560
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  384
  • Birthday:  11/25/1962

Every year for the sturgis ralley, they do the same shit. Think they own the road, control the speed of traffic, the guy on the bike turns his head as he slows down to watch how close the suv's bumper comes up, and get's hit.... he caused the problem which esculated the situation. Now i'm sure before this started recording that there was some sort of exchange of words or the suv flipping off the bikers. But when they stopped him, and with his wife and child in the vehicle, the guy was in the right

Awards

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

My parents (age 83 and 78) want to get their permit.  Im going to sign them and myself up soon.