XtremeIdiots

Been playing with this group for a long time.  One thing I have noticed over the last year is how much pleasure every one gets when they shoot me. Cracks me up the comments I get when I am shot and that it brings so much joy to who ever shot me or blew me up.  Great group group to play with and always a great time.   On a second note.  I have been having problems with my system to where I can be playing and then all of a sudden i can’t do anything but die and it lags real bad. ( super frustrating ) it will do this for about 5 minutes then it goes back to normal.  Been through everything and can find no direct problem for it or anything running in the background. My computer is connected by LAN line  through a Asus AC 5300 Tri band router. I have a very fast internet connection, but being on the west coast my ping usually runs at 100 that seems to be normal for all of us west coast players. Anyone else ever have something like this happen?   When it’s really bad my kill ratio will go all the way to being killed twice to every one kill I get.  

Any ideas would be appreciated.   I am sure everyone is tired of hearing my frustration during play. And actually during play a few players have seen it from there side that something isn’t right.   It almost seems to be within my computer system. 

Thanks    And no Painkiller it still doesn’t give you that much of a chance in bashing me 

43 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

I KNEW I was going to be bought up somewhere in this! :lol:
it frustrates me when you bail out, can't kill you then

I only bail out after kicking your butt and need to take a break to clean the blood off. 

44 minutes ago, Tw33tle_Dee said:

Have you updated your LAN driver? You could try a wireless adapter to rule out a failing LAN card. If you have the Asus AP on your phone you can monitor your connection while gaming to troubleshoot.

It’s all good.  I have monitored my routers use with my I pad as I played   It didn’t show that anything was happening during the bad periods 

4 hours ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

What's wrong with you dying a lot? I certainly enjoy killing you. Tripmines are especially satisfying.:lol:

Whilst trips are effective, there is something a little more satisfying hitting him upside the head with the butt of my gun. Perhaps the sound it makes? or the rush of getting that close with him unawares

Getting that close to BDS triggers nausea, I prefer the mounted mg42, and saw him up at a distance. :cheers:

I always love your response when your head disappears from my sniper shot    Some of the best comments 

6 hours ago, bds1961 said:

How many times do we have to explain this to you. It’s not how many times you are killed that Makes a good score. 

I meant my kills, not my deaths, asshole :lol::2guns:

Dirty bogroll tosser you are.....I mean, yes Moderator:lol:

Quiet, smeg face! :lol: