I was able to download it from the US GPlay store, but I'm still region locked and can't play here in Japan. 

But honestly doubt I'll play it on mobile anyway...I'm a tactile ganer... touch screen shooters are horrendous to control IMO.

right guys pubg on mobile adroid store is called Free Fire awsome game add me if u get it same name as on here

On 3/20/2018 at 11:45 PM, FLDMARSHAL said:

right guys pubg on mobile adroid store is called Free Fire awsome game add me if u get it same name as on here

Not sure what you're playing, but PUBG on Mobile is called "PUBG Mobile" and is developed by Tencent Games.

yes that game free fire the game i thought was pubg sorry yes i have it now got 2nd in the round interesting how quick this game came out and free oh and i got a pair of boots and i shirt now i will be warmish  lol

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

13 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Why are you people playing the Mobile shit!!!! Grow up and play the real game like me :D 

Because it's free?  I'm to much of a cheap ass and most of the time,to damn broke to justify buying a game that I will only occasionally play.   

It is fun as hell playing it with a game emulator on my 55" TV lol. Mouse and keyboard controls take some time and trial and error to set up so that it plays "normally" but ya why not? 

It can be a lot of fun Pubg Mobile, they have also released Pubg lite which is basically the mobile version of the game for your desktop. It's so much easier than the original desktop pubg.
This is the best I have done on pubg mobile.
https://youtu.be/2kjS_tAQ0Rg

Public

Public

You don't have permission to chat.